Posts created by gemini888

posted in Ice Cream Craze: Tycoon Takeover on Aug 19, 12 4:06 PM
Ignore the first two lots of money and concentrate on filling the orders,when last two orders are being made, pick up two lots of money and you will be able to get thru the stage.I managed to get level three on all stands by doing this method and am now tackling BigCo--What a mission!!!
Good luck

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 21, 12 11:09 PM
How is this supposed to work? I cant pick any produce when its ripe and there is no storage facilities---Cant even sell the sheep to get money--wierd.?

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 17, 12 4:47 PM
How do you get the clock? can anyone help please?

I have the gold coin, and the hint tells me to put it in the sentrys hand, It keeps saying it wont fit and I cant go any further with the game Help anyone? please.

posted in Campgrounds on Jun 3, 12 4:38 PM
I have problems getting the required eco level in level 10,I read the forum and noticed that there is treasure to be dug up and different sorts of seeds available(tree seeds).
I have got gold in all 9 previous levels ,but am now thoroughly bamboozled.I demolished the greenhouse and the supply shed and built trailers fully upgraded and planted everything with gardens but am still 60 eco points short,
Tips anyone?

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on Jun 1, 12 3:19 PM
I have put the plates with the food on to have the sauce put on, but the guy refuses to serve them as there is a flame above the food-how do I get the ketchup on? Always the wrong sauce goes on-GRRRR

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on Jun 1, 12 3:18 PM
I have put the plates with the food on to have the sauce put on, but the guy refuses to serve them as there is a flame above the food-how do I get the ketchup on? Always the wrong sauce goes on-GRRRR

posted in Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes on Sep 28, 11 8:38 PM
Help needed please to complete this level.tried all ways but dont come any where the 5000.00 needed.
Thanks

posted in Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes on Sep 26, 11 3:42 PM
Thank you soooo much for your help,--- now----back to the game (YAHOOO!!!!!)

posted in Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes on Sep 25, 11 5:03 PM
When I sell a bear, I only get money, there is no option to buy wood, despite getting gold in all prior levels.
Can anyone help please?--Thanks

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Sep 9, 11 10:23 PM
I TOTALLY agree--GRRRRR

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Sep 8, 11 9:12 PM
Hi, I havent got that far yet, How did you manage to get expert on level 3, where you have to own the three hotels on premium sites, and also have 8 houses,? there arent enough sites to have the three hotels as well as 8 houses--Im stumped, GRRRR
If you can remember how you did it, I sure would welcome some tips. Ive tried all sorts, but dont come anywhere to owning the three hotels let alone anything else.
Thanks--Carol

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Mar 2, 11 3:06 PM
Is there any way of speeding up the time it takes to train the people?
Im on level 32, and get beaten by the clock each time because it takes so long to train the leaders needed for the wall.I have all the gems needed.

posted in Island Realms on Feb 25, 11 9:27 PM
I need to build the sawmill to get wood to build the fences, but I need wood to build the mill-where do I get it from please?-Thanks

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 21, 11 1:15 PM
How do you get rid of the heathens so it can be pulled down?
Also whats the secret to pulling down the totem that the children can climb into?-Thanks.

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Feb 18, 11 3:16 PM
How can thIs be done with very little money and 2 coins and 1 seat?
I have previously visited the football stadium and brought my money up, but it doesnt regIster when I start level 41.
GRRRRRRRRR
Any help would be most appreciated-Thanks.

posted in Jack of All Tribes on Feb 14, 11 2:20 PM
I have to build 5 cottages, but only have room for three, unless I demolish a farm and a sawmill, how do I do this?
Help please anyone-Thanks

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Feb 9, 11 10:58 PM
I got ALL THIS WAY, just to have my hero left holding the 7th stone needed for the Ancient Tower.The key to get him to drop it wont light up and is unuseable-is this another glitch? Most frustrating.GRRRRRRRRR

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Feb 6, 11 11:16 AM
Thank you, Ill do that.-Cheers

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Feb 6, 11 12:09 AM
Cant find three more boars to complete the sleeping dragon recipe.Can anyone help me please?-Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator