Posts created by jupiter51

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Mar 2, 09 6:17 PM
Hi cowaramup. I believe it's 1-3-4-2

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Feb 21, 09 1:52 PM
Go past the pink "blink" glove and the green gate switch for now. Go down instead and get the green "grow" glove. Go across the round rock path in the water to where the dragonturtles are circling. To the right of the turtles, where it juts into the water, stand on both short ends and place a plant as far out as you can and then force one turtle down each path till they stop against the plants. Then go back up and across the round rock path and get the pink "blink" glove. Go back down to where you sent the turtles. On the path that's closest to the bottom of the screen "blink" onto the turtle, then onto a rock and then onto a blue gate. "Blink" back 2 to the turtle then up to the other turtle and then up once more to the path. Walk to the green gate button (the orange gate is now green) and then get the gems and your last "blink" gets you the star.

posted in Can You See What I See? Dream Machine on Dec 30, 08 8:46 PM
Poodlebear wrote:
bribling wrote:Now see, I am a Big Dummy I thought the Dominoes had to placed inside the frame. I actually did match them up around the edges to get them in orfer before figuring out how to get them inside the frame. I guess I had that "glitch" because nothing happened when they were all matched up

Seriously about the glitch. If you have the right order pick up and re-place each domino until you hear a little sound. They will flash the red border without the sound, that doesn't count. Some dominos I had to pick up and put down 2 or 3 times before they were accepted. This same sort of glitch also occured later in a jigsaw type puzzle where you are filling in a leaded window. One piece I had to try and place oh... at least 8 times before it was acepted. I knew it was the right one because it was a triangular piece that would only fit in one spot.

SO keep trying if you know you're right!

I had no problems with the game either except like Poodlebear and that right-side triangular piece of the leaded window. I COULD NOT get it to accept it so I finally did it over again and I placed that piece first and it was accepted on the second or 3rd try.

Oh, I had no problems with the domino game. I was quite surprised actually that I got through it so easily.

posted in Rainbow Web II on Dec 29, 08 7:07 PM
MoreOver wrote:Love this game. I play it when I need something to do while watching TV. It doesn't take all your attention, is relaxing and challenging. I do wish they'd stick to just the web puzzles and not switch to the lame hidden pieces and picture swapping aspects. Those are boring and take away from the games real purpose, matching 3s.

It'll never replace The Great Tree but it's a nice break from reality nevertheless.

Love the game but absolutly hate the puzzles. Ruins the replay value. Wish there was some way to skip them.

posted in Rainbow Web II on Dec 29, 08 7:06 PM
You get rid of the black dots when you remove matches and they drop to the outside layer.

posted in Finding Doggy on Dec 18, 08 10:59 AM
Smallhaven wrote:
jupiter51 wrote:Like Smallhaven I can't make it beyond level 11 in endless mode so I can't get the last 2 trophies for endless mode, I was wondering about the x10 combo but I got it the last time I played. I found one particular spot on one particular level near the end where you can get the combo. I'll let you know when I find it again.

I just got the 12 in a row trophy from the Endless Mode. It was close, though. The freakin' fish bowls kept popping up and the amount to fill it got larger and larger. Between the fish bowls and having to get large explosions... it was constant clicking to get this far. I'm taking a break before I try for the 15 in a row. Still haven't got the x10 combo, either, and will have to make that attempt, too.

Congrats small! I'm getting too fed up with the "freakin' fish bowls" and am going to stop playing it for a bit. You must have clicked up a storm. Yep, just looked out my window and you did! Getting the x10 combo is MUCH easier than this.

posted in Finding Doggy on Dec 17, 08 1:52 PM
chairo, a combo is when you do the same thing over and over again, for instance 3 pears, for either 4 times or 10 times in a row to get those trophies. I've figured out one way to get the 10x combo. It's in the very last board you play in the main game, Level 5-10. When that level opens up you will see in the top right corner a gold coin, a green leaf and a brown box. The trick is to forget about doggie for a second and remove matches in order to remove some rocks so you end up with 1 gold coin and 2 green leaves in that upper right corner. Then you keep on removing 1 gold coin and 2 green leaves till you get the required 10. There is only 10 matches and if you play it wrong you will have to repeat the level till you get just the right matches.

posted in Finding Doggy on Dec 12, 08 2:32 AM
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll.........I think you might have been just a tad fast on the judging......

If you were to actually buy the game and play it to the end you might find it gets a bit more challenging and a whole lot more fun. I give it a big

I play a lot of games that use brain power, and a lot of games that I have to work hard at. Sometimes it's nice to have one you can just sit back and relax and enjoy.

Or....... maybe I'm just lame but I liked it and bought it.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 2, 08 8:16 PM
LizzieK wrote:
jupiter51 wrote:I've gone through the game a half a dozen times now and have gotten my time down to 2 hours, 15 min and 6 seconds. I find I don't love the WAT but I can and will do it. I find if you sit back in your seat and don't focus on a small area it's easier to do. What I have zero tolerance for is the match 2 mini-game where the people are moving across the top and down the sides. I hate that the order of the squares shuffles after every failed attempt. grrrrr!!! I have never once gotten through it. Any tips or advice??

One more question. I have gotten through the dominos twice but don't know how I did it. I'm not enjoying that one and would like to know how I did it so I can just repeat it without having to sweat over it. Anyone out there who knows exactly how they did it? For instance, which double 2 works, the one on the left or the right of the board?

I took a screen shot of the dominos puzzle and marked it with the solution. The next 2 times I played it was the same puzzle. I don't know if it is the same every time but it was those times.

Thanks LizzieK! I hadn't thought of doing that, great idea!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 2, 08 6:32 PM
I've gone through the game a half a dozen times now and have gotten my time down to 2 hours, 15 min and 6 seconds. I find I don't love the WAT but I can and will do it. I find if you sit back in your seat and don't focus on a small area it's easier to do. What I have zero tolerance for is the match 2 mini-game where the people are moving across the top and down the sides. I hate that the order of the squares shuffles after every failed attempt. grrrrr!!! I have never once gotten through it. Any tips or advice??

One more question. I have gotten through the dominos twice but don't know how I did it. I'm not enjoying that one and would like to know how I did it so I can just repeat it without having to sweat over it. Anyone out there who knows exactly how they did it? For instance, which double 2 works, the one on the left or the right of the board?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 22, 08 5:58 PM
Alright! I was away for a bit so I didn't hear about the release till now. Great B'day present!!

prpldva you're a shark!!!! Wow! Are you a member of Dory's group? (Finding Nemo - they don't eat fish)

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 17, 08 2:29 AM
Have you tried Dream Chronicles?

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Sep 2, 08 11:35 PM
You're welcome! Did you get your **** sapiens cup?

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Sep 1, 08 10:11 PM
Hi mrsmartin. Here's a gold answer:

Slide room right.
Climb up ladder.
Slide room left.
Slide room down.
Walk right.
Slide room up.
Climb up ladder.
Get silver key.
Slide room left.
Slide room down.
Walk right.
Slide room down.
Unlock door on right.
Get gold key.
Use phone.
Get bronze key.
Slide room left.
Unlock door on left.
Slide room up.
Slide room right.
Unlock door on right and exit gate.

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Aug 29, 08 8:30 PM
Good game guys! The first Azada took me a few hours to get through, most were simple logic-type puzzles I played as a child and they're still fun. This one took more stubborness and guesswork and less logic but was still fun. Can't wait for the third. Thanks BFG!!!!

posted in Treasure Masters on Aug 26, 08 6:27 PM
dragonfairy5 wrote:LOL!! Okay, am near the end of the game.

Would someone mind giving me some kind of clue as to how to solve that stupid
circle?

The circuit boards were no problem. But that last circle is a mind twister!

That's easy dragonfairy5! Ignore the red (or blue if you prefer) and line the one color up from farthest out to closest in. If that doesn't give a complet match for both colors then turn the the inside track to the next match for that color, and then the next. If that doesn't work then turn the next ring out till you match again. Keep working your way out and soon both colors will match up. I find usually I don't have to turn for very long before I have a complete match of both colors.

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Aug 18, 08 8:58 PM
Hi ajones7252. You're in the custom level where you create and play your own levels. You need to go back to the Main Menu, click on "Play" again and then click "New Game" instead of "Custom Level".

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Aug 15, 08 12:02 AM
Congratulations prpldva! And by the way, I'm almost human - I finally made it through room 405!!

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Aug 14, 08 8:00 PM
Poodlebear wrote:Definitely time to walk away for a while and let thee leetle grey cells cool down.

Wow, you still have some grey cells left!!!! Mine have completely and utterly fried into a solid lump. Simply cannot do 405. I'm walking away now too - just can't take the abuse no more!!!

The person who does get this one sure is a sucker for punishment.

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Aug 14, 08 7:53 PM
Debala715 the Challenge Level unlocks when you complete the four Rooms Street Puzzles (Hotel Rooms Lobby chest, Hotel Rooms Attic mirror, Subway Station and Antique Shop). You don't need to have all sliding room puzzles done nor do they need to be all gold. You just need to get enough to open all the treasure chests for the pieces to complete Rooms Street.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator