Posts created by Uzea

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 7, 10 1:39 PM
please help me getting throug this level it is impossible all you "gold diggers" on all levels you must have some good tips no?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 2, 10 10:34 AM
It had a skip button to mini game

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 1, 10 8:31 AM
For the skip button now I can rest my hand

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Aug 31, 10 2:09 AM
I finaly got thrue THANK YOU I almost gave up on this game

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Aug 29, 10 11:23 PM
I have played this level for days now and I am about to give up on the game:-( But I love this game so please please help I have tried every thing and I end up working on the last boulder, I have tried both, doubel up on the stuff I get and also half the price on builing bridge, is it important to have 3 little guys? do you upgrade all buildings???????

posted in Bee Garden on Aug 24, 10 6:13 AM
not at buy for me, I do love TM games but this is so slow that I will fall a sleep

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 20, 10 10:59 AM
I have been a club member for quite a while now, I by your games, I have problem with this game so I do as you tell me to write you a letter and include the problem BUT NO answer?????????? bad bad bfg I am not happy:-(

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 16, 10 11:13 AM
I have played this game for some days now and have injoy this amazing game I am on ch. 7 and then oh no i frezze when I want to light the torch in the fire and this message come up:
Error: Access Violation at 0x0055DC30 (tried to read from 0x000000000) Program terminated.
I hope BFG will do something about this problem as soon as possible this is not ok it is soooo disapointing

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 10 1:42 AM
I am so stuck I have read all the help to find the runes but I can still not get the very first one in the puzzel can any one tell me where to find it? I have been back to elevator i got that one, the owl I think i got that one, lions head I got that one, not sure about the one with th book but I can't see any one there please help

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on May 27, 10 8:59 AM
Does any one know if BFG are going to do something about the problems in the game, not funny to pay for colector's edition an then you can not play the game???? I am getting a little angry:-(

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on May 19, 10 11:27 PM
I have the Access Error when I delete som soil, I think I remember that the same happend in Happyville and BFG came up with an update to solve the problem and it helped

posted in Happyville on Apr 5, 10 7:38 AM
Where can I Complain about Happyville not working I want my mony back for that game?

posted in Happyville on Apr 1, 10 1:54 PM
I also have the same error message so what will happen? will BFG come up with something to help us out or can we have our mony back?

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Nov 30, 09 4:00 AM
Thank you very much for your help, I think I shall try easy then, I did try to look at all others question and walkthrougs but still not understood how to get so many tech points, is it important to make a chif right away? is it better to spent tech point in the beginning on sience or restoration og is it important to use the first tech point to choose fraction? Thanks:-)

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Nov 30, 09 1:13 AM
There must be something I am missing, how is it possible to get 50000 tec point to get to level 2 so they get the magic plants, so they can get fish for food??? I keep starting new games as they just don't have food enough they die??? I have 0 food now what do I do???? it is not fun anymore as it takes forever when I start a new game and have to do it all again:-(

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Nov 27, 09 4:21 AM
How can I fix the key with the new stons from the other key when I have lost the screwdriver?

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Nov 27, 09 3:21 AM
I still can nok make fire for the still as I have no amadou pleas help

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Nov 27, 09 2:24 AM
Hi I can't make fire for still as I don't have any amadou any more, I have been to the submarine but no robots?? don't know what to do now please help me thanks
(these games can be very difficult it is the first time I try this kind off large file game, even more difficult when I only know some english language as I am Danish so a lot off words I don't even understand and have to try to have them translatede)

posted in Hotel Dash: Suite Success on Nov 22, 09 2:28 AM
I just can't get past level 26 what am I doing wrong??? help please:-)

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Nov 7, 09 5:53 AM
Loved this game too:-) normaly I get very bored with hiden objekt games, so can anyone recomand med other games like this?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator