Posts created by madrabbit

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 2, 15 7:24 PM
you know what I don't understand most is in beginning yes there were bugs but there were also bug fixes with-in a week or two and a new set of quest at max 4weeks apart that had lots of quests and things to do new places to explore.
It seamed almost non stop maybe a week or less of no quest before new update, now it takes 6-8 weeks before we get new update or any Bug fixes And the quest list gets smaller less to do less to open up, and more Idol time of boredom while the bugs in the new updates seam to be getting vaster (more wide spread) and then to top it all off it seams Both BoomZap and BigFish have stopped caring the replies are more Automated less personal as if they really don't Care!!!

Sad
 posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 2, 15 7:11 PM
this glitch occurred before they fixed it for those of us who were having the issue were it kept shutting us out and resetting our game progress to beginner or just deleting supplies money coins and resetting buildings but leaving rest of game progress intact (that was my issue from march update -august 2014 update)4months I lost of play time because of these issues now it seams to be popping it's ugly head out again hitting an even bigger population of players
All I can say is Hang in there everyone one day hopefully soon they will fix it permanently for all of us And then this Game will be the most fabulous game out there

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 2, 15 6:59 PM
you are half right jeurnia the "new game" icon does set you back to very beginning but you do not get to keep resources and supplies you Start from scratch with no inventory just a few coins and Diamonds then you work your way up and gain access to resources you can collect but you don't get to keep any from your old game

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 17, 14 10:16 PM
I think it will help in tower to save mermaid any one who's played the other chapters of AK will remember we had to find and raise a Cockatrice to fight the Basilisk

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 9, 14 10:20 AM
thank you chestnutheights it good to know I am not the only one experiencing this problem

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 9, 14 10:01 AM
bethessays wrote:What about the pomegranate defined as "A round oval fruit with many seeds." Is it ROUND? Or is it OVAL?

And inside the tree at Mystic Pond--the description of one of the items is "If you get past the taste, this is good to eat." Ummmmm...what?

inside tree if you get past the nasty taste it is good nutritionally
the item is a fruit that looks like a giant pickle (I forget actual name) but it is on underside of a branch inside tree

a new one that I now see popping up is in Treasure vault in side cave where they ask for a tool made of wood used for stirring food (references the flyswatter on back of throne) wow who'd a'thunk to use a fly swatter to stir food

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 9, 14 9:55 AM
don't know if BoomZap is aware of issue
so I am asking you to knotify them please
the boomzap awakening forum can not be accessed it keeps coming up with this error message
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:126 - Incorrect key file for table './boomza5_forum/forum_sessions.MYI'; try to repair itQuery EPLACE INTO forum_sessions SET `uid`='1280',`sid`='1a8c9b679ca3956d644b0dd34d036dfc',`time`='1412873665',`ip`='208.64.73.64',`location`='/forumdisplay.php?fid=7',`useragent`='Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko',`location1`='7',`location2`='0',`nopermission`='0'
please let them know so we can get back on site thank you

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 4, 14 8:02 AM
I just posted 30 traveler's belts to be auctioned and when I go to check them see if any are bid on or purchased it shows I have none in the auction but no mails to indicate they were purchased outright
I even went as far as to place 2 more in auction for a ridiculous price of 45,556 and they are not showing
what's the deal
Please fix this ASAP

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 20, 14 6:52 AM
I agree with Luckypool
this price gauging needs to be halted
[Removed by Moderator]

The prices should reflect more what they actually cost not what their parts are sold to govt for

For example take the bank price as reference
$1.99 = 16 Diamonds which translates to 12.5 coins per 1 Diamond
A bronze can be bought for 4 diamonds outside of auction therefore its low price should be 12.5 x 4 = 50 coins
then each individual set has its own high price
Example in Bronze
Moonflower Set = 10 Obsidians
1 Obsidian can be bought for 2 diamonds
So 10 x2 =20 x12.5 = 250 coins That is the highest any one should Ask for any of the items from the moonflower set

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 13, 14 12:08 PM
NO NoFish Today this has not bean resolved and it's bean going on a lot longer then September mine stopped working correctly with update in June
have sent 5 mind you FIVE Support requests with pictures confirming issue and zip files of my game no reply to bank issue

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 12, 14 11:26 AM
usually the music notes position can be found by moving the notes one at a time up and down on lines then press play till note you are working with turns green that meens it's in the right place leave it there and move to next note do the same

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 12, 14 11:21 AM
poster glue should be dropping at least once in each play of forgotten glen check inventory under Resources its not a collectable so you wont find it there

friends are easily added once you are given quest by mayor to add one pick from the list of 5 they give you or if you know a friend and have his/her friend code (a number assigned to each player found under aviator's name in game by opening up aviator screen ) you can use the add friend by code button and then just sit back and Waite till friends accept your friend request or try again the following day to send more requests you are only allowed to send 5 per day

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 12, 14 11:14 AM
your friend number is found by clicking your avatar a screen will pop up with your avatar name and a bunch of numbers under it that's your friend code

the general store opens after a quest is given to upgrade it to level 1

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 11, 14 9:23 AM
this one of the biggest disappointments with this game
When they gave us the fungus hut which payed 1290coins per play we all thought they were listening and understood Cause here was a game finally that gave back what it asked in resources plus enough to fufill quests or buy supplies or collections
you payed 600 to play at end you could put that 600 back in to bank or buy more tiles while still having enough left over (690) to go to wards food items or collections from auction or quests
But then they reduced payout to 860 it makes it more difficult to do the above mentioned cause now to put back the 600 you spent your left with only 260 coins the best food item to get that is bought with coins is 1000 coins so you end up playing 5 games just to afford 40 energies or 1 play in Forgotten Glen @33 energies
or 1 play in Mystic corpse @37 Energies
The new buildings give less you pay 1200 to play mini game 1 AT max it gives 1290 so your only getting 90 coin return which means you need to play 12 times just for 1 sandwich
this is bean the biggest blow to all us who love this game it has caused game to be MORE FRUSTRATING the Fun

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 7, 14 7:08 PM
I too am upset nothing has changed they haven't fixed anything
Mine is not an issue of not being able to sign in but a BIG BLACK SCREAN that will not move till you press ESC. button
there is a tab on the game manager that says cart why can't they make it so we can use that area to post our sign in and bank info for games like AK Pachinko and more and make our purchases for those games in this cart area IF they are going to deny the problems with in game bank and not do something with them
Its not just AK bank I have this problem with it all BFGs that have a bank
and the problem only started after new game manager was installed back in JUNE of 2014 before that bank was fine

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 7, 14 3:00 PM
I am kind of with Micbas on this one
They should change the payouts on this
it takes 21 days to move from multiplier 1-2 and another 21 to move from 2-3 etc....
So why not make different drops for each time you level up to new multiplier
they can leave drop rewards same for weeks 1-3
but on weeks 4-6 double the give on drops like bundles 2 mini game resources each as apposed to one
the soup drops more often
weeks 7-9 give a new reward the honey Nectar as apposed to soup
week 10-12 give less bundles more Diamond drops get rid of the bundle drops
13-15 give again more foods maybe even intro the sundae in at this point

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 7, 14 2:36 PM
don't hold your breath asking BFG customer support for help with bank issue
I have put in 4 or five such Felix reports about the bank since June 2014 and they still have not figured the problem out I actually think the tech support team is just sitting around laughing at us and not doing a thing to fix the bank

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 5, 14 2:39 PM
mouser9169 wrote:I know you're not contractually obligated to give us anything for this, and personally I appreciate the work you've been doing to restore what you have (and the balance work - I've been there).

As a show of good will though, these are simple one persons ideas as to what would help soothe the pain and show an acceptance that you screwed up and are trying to make good out of it (which I'm certain you are):

How about a choice of some 'crystal cost' items. They don't cost you anything to give, a lot of players (like me) probably would never buy them anyway, but we would sure appreciate having them:

A choice of:
- The wounded pegacorn (some already have this, hence the choice).
- A castle upgrade that normally costs a fistful of crystals.
- An instant building upgrade (technically you can get these without crystals, but popping from four to five on a building would be something most players I think (just guessing here) would appreciate.

As for whose eligible? The simplest way would be to say everyone. The second way would be everyone who logged on since the first of the updates that screwed everything up (hopefully those who haven't logged on through all this haven't lost anything - you guys would know that better than me.)

Anyhoo, just food for thought from someone whose played a lot of these games going way back and remembers what things gave me a sense of goodwill from the devs. The free loot card after the security breach at one major AAA studio and the Stone of Gygax to commemorate his passing being the top two. I still get a tear in my eye whenever I'm playing that game and see the stone roll into my room.

you definitely know nothing the game came out in DECEMBER 2013 there has bean glitches like this big ones since first update in FEB 2014
THERE WAS NO LOGGING IN till most recently ALOT of us have had to start from scratch over and over even after log in came about
SOME of us payed real cash for things we lost in those games I lost the Pegacorn which at time was bought with real cash not Diamonds I lost 100 crystals attained from bank lost in july the ability to use bank etc. etc. the list goes on
You say for those who logged in since glitches well I say you can't define it that way cause most of us have bean playing since before log in to save became available

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 5, 14 9:03 AM
to Luckypool, Kdutka is slightly right in that not all scenes are open however she has listed 1 wrong map the map mini scenes that we are yet still waiting on DEVS to give us quests to OPEN are: the 3 remaining areas in GOBLIN MINES and the 3 areas in DREAMLESS POND

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 4, 14 8:24 PM
your not alone I to have the problem of not being able to purchase
I wish they would just install a bank that asks for us to pay either buy paypal western union credit or DEBIT card and not have to be signed in to bigfishgames.com cause I really believe that's where the issue lays for most of us

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator