Posts created by bootsky

Just bringing this forward again, trying to save Kelvarda's fins a little (yeah like she's worried LMAO)
boots

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Jun 11, 11 2:52 PM
I'm really glad someone else has missed unclewally 'cos I have, I looked for him behind the reef but I think he is p*****off too bad 'cos he & uncle dave added a little something . Hope they'll be back
boots

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Jun 11, 11 11:14 AM
Kelvarda wrote:Hi boots - I know, and I just love it.

The pleas for help seem to have dried up in the CE thread, and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms

Kel

Knew you would, boots

Now I will quit hijacking this thread...beg your pardon violetsue

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Jun 11, 11 11:12 AM
Hey there avgspock so this is what they were talking about in chat & rants.
Excellent idea...are you going to open this thread everyday like shadow does hers?

Thanks again.

I, like Kel, would like to know where this ends in th SE.
boots

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Jun 11, 11 11:01 AM
Kelvarda wrote:
vleyden wrote:Hello Kelvarda -- Would you help me too? I also can not locate the key.

Thank you!

Hi vleyden - I've sent you a PM too

Kel

Oh Kel, you'll be getting another e-mail congrats from Gracie, and it starts ALL OVER AGAIN!
boots

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Jun 11, 11 10:12 AM
shadowfax44 wrote:Hey there Boots!! Why do you have to work on a Saturday? Is this normal??

ETA: That sounded wrong... I meant, do you normally work Saturdays. LOL

Sorry I'm making sooo many posts but I'm just making comments as I read through the comments.

Yes, shadow I work Tuesday to Saturday Inclusive. I work in a bakery & those are the days they open...it's great
boots

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Jun 11, 11 10:05 AM
shadowfax44 wrote:LOL Hi Lily!! I am so sorry about the "cookie".
I totally agree that the SG in the CE game was virtually worthless... the bonus play was fun though and that is why I find CEs hard to resist.

You didn't read my thread regarding the SG!! You have to click on the task & it explains nicely how to do it tut,tut!!!
boots

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Jun 11, 11 9:55 AM
Lucy1997 wrote:I did a last check through IRL email (and I could rant about how many hours email has added to my work day but won't), and came out to check the threads one last time too. I am so grateful, DragonLadyOz and Nelliegemini, that you have read the novel! Everyone in my small town has just stared blankly at me and asked why I'm reading a book about tractors. Sigh. They also don't play computer games, so a lot of my conversations are a bit on the short side...lol. Hope you all have a good weekend!

That's why I love this thread no one around here plays these games & as I'm addicted to HOG'S & IHOG's it's wonderful to be able to "BE" with like minded people
boots

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Jun 11, 11 2:13 AM
Hi, EVERYONE, I see we're off to a good start! Well, I see it's the SE of a CE game I already have but I will check in after work to see the comments, if any, on it.
I loved this game, thought it was excellent
boots

posted in Chloe's Dream Resort on Jun 10, 11 10:25 AM
I hadn't completely read your post this morning shadow & when I signed off I thought s*** I didn't ask if hubby was found...glad he was, as to a flat.... .
TM's are just too much like hard work to me.
I still have Emerald Tale to continue with, and the end of the Dracula demo which I think will be a buy for me too & then Kel gave me a name of one I've got to check out, WOW there's just not enough hours in the day for all this fun
boots

posted in Chloe's Dream Resort on Jun 10, 11 2:34 AM
BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO PEGLEGANN for her morph to flounder.

Hi to everyone else that's here & that's coming in later, this a a definite miss for me but I did start the demo for Dracula that may be a GO for the w/end.

I can't believe I'm heading off to work & there's so few posts here!!! Everyone's played out.
See you all later
Thanks Shadow for keeping this post going I really look forward to it as I'm drinking my morning coffee
boots

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 11 3:58 PM
Southampton, Ontario, Canada right on Lake Huron. Small town. Love it
boots

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 11 12:43 PM

well, well, well I don't believe it . played half hour, you are all right it's great & what fun . I find the voices add to the fun of it

@shadow did you ever get to the airport & back?

@kel hope you enjoyed the game, however i missed you today

see you all on the morrow.
DH & I now going to play darts the real ones LMAO
boots

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 11 11:48 AM
Boy oh boy this took me ages to read today, this thread is really getting popular especially with us plurkers who have finally decided to take the plunge & that is absolutely terrific
Well you lot have convinced me to try both Dreamland & this one today, won't be able to play them today tho' or maybe I will.

CONGRATULATIONS TO PELEGANN ( hope that's right) on her morph to a FLOUNDER!!!

Good gaming everyone, boots

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 11 3:39 AM
Just a quick hi before I head off to work . Way too many fishies for me to read b4 I go this is great gives me much more to catch up on when I get home since I won't be bothering with this game
boots

posted in Dreamland on Jun 8, 11 12:45 PM
Talk of the devil here she is!
We had another power failure this one for 16hours, no coffee, no pc aaagghhh
Lots of newbies to WELCOME TO THE POND
Just been reading all the comments on this thread regarding the game it MUST BE GOOD 'cos hardly anyone went off topic , either that or we're sooo HOG starved we'd eat anything! I will probably give it a go too, tomorrow. Want to catch up on some gossip now
boots

posted in Hotel Dash 2: Lost Luxuries on Jun 7, 11 11:18 AM
Well I'm finally home from work , it's so hot & humid here today I almost told my boss to stick it LOL. I work in a bakery so you can imagine the heat from the ovens etc. You look forward to going into freezer to get something, after a while your brain turns to mush

I tried the first one of the Hotel Dash series & at the time I was a waitress & believe me it was worse than being at work!!
Well, I shall go have a look around, report back in a few
boots

posted in Hotel Dash 2: Lost Luxuries on Jun 7, 11 3:14 AM
Kelvarda wrote:Morning all - how are we today?

After yesterday's comments regarding H0G lovers spamming TM games don't know whether to stay and chat or not?

Kel

You gotta play in here I won't know how to find you otherwise LMAO
@DLO- I agree about the Aussie rules football but I never could figure out what the
rules are
@shadow: great to see you today I'm off to work now, will stop by later on to catch up
boots

posted in World's Greatest Places Mahjong on Jun 6, 11 11:29 AM
Well it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood so I think it's time for me to sit out on the deck with hubby b4 he gets po'd about all the time I've been on this pc.
Just so wanted to be in on Kel's morph, CONGRATS AGAIN.
See you all later or tomorrow
boots

posted in World's Greatest Places Mahjong on Jun 6, 11 10:24 AM
Well ain't that nice that one of the "big" fishies stopped by?
Good job I had my sunglasses on or he might've recognized me
boots

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator