Posts created by kelsie2

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy on May 2, 12 12:36 PM
yes I also skipped the first one by mistake ,now been at the second for hours had a look at walkthrough.... ugh seems complex to follow think I will have another try..I am also surprised that there are not more fishes floundering over this one it is one of the hardest puzzles yet !!! or am I missing something ???

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Apr 17, 12 4:14 AM
Agree about the ending but opening there for a sequel
Have played lots of games from **** and have enjoyed them all .
This was one of the best .!!! Great game ... wow thats two in a row for me this and the Dorian Grey syndrome two fab games !!!
There was a lot of activities in this game, in fact I felt like I had done a days housework , windows, washing,sweeping,dusting and I think there was an iron somewhere!!!!!
Joking apart... great graphics ,story,puzzles etc !!!!

posted in Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome on Apr 17, 12 3:36 AM
One of the best games I have played !! I have played many.. Graphics excellent and the story kept me interested and almost glued to my mac...
I had no difficulty following the maps and as i got used to the play managed to cut down much of the walking back and forth which did get a bit tedious .
Mini games varied and not too complex, except for the last one in which I had to go to the walkthrough for the first time , and even then gave up and skipped it.
Hooray not too many hogs and those were quite interesting ...
Ok here is the one complaint.... Would the devs give our hero some cough syrup !!!
that constant " ah- em" was irritating as the cough would be !!
I am surprised that I seem to be the only one bothered by it maybe it came through clearer because I used headphones anyone else notice it ???
Great Great Game wish I had bought the CE !!! Thanks Devs " Ah -Em "
Thanks Big Fish that was a good one !!!.

posted in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres on Mar 28, 12 1:38 PM
Agree it was very long drawn out, and I was really losing interest towards the end, and I kept reading " Lets End this" I wished I could , then ..Poof ...all over and after all that I was left with "TO BE CONTINUED" ARGH !!!
Otherwise it was a great game a bit different and I loved the opportunity to opt for a match 3 , I have played the other Time Mystery and will certainly buy the sequel

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe on Mar 18, 12 12:52 PM
One of the best games I have played, even though it was very easy with the temptation of hints and a walkthrough !!!
Great value for money, a fun and enjoyable few hours, actually lots of hours because I read everything and take time enjoying the story and graphics !!!
More in the series please..

posted in The Jolly Gang's Misadventures in Africa on Feb 28, 12 12:56 PM
follow the instructions on the filing cabinet drawer top right I think,, It says two small one big .....press the small light twice and the big one once,,, you will end up in the cavern where I am still trying to solve the pictures around the wheel.. I know I have them in the right order but nothing happens !!

posted in Mishap: An Accidental Haunting ™ on Feb 11, 12 9:32 AM
I thought I was bored with HOGS and tried this because it sounded fun,and a bit different... Yes it is HOS after HOS but my hour flew by !!!
This game is quite unique, bright ,cheerful, great graphics I love it , and all for the DD price !!!
I have purchased this game and can now settle down for some fun. Dogs walked, supper in oven.. ah now to relax... just the game for a cold, foggy february evening!

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 12 5:14 AM
Sorry Dakini it does not appear that the games are replayable.. I seem to remember that they were on the other two Azadas pity I was running out of time , wanted to finish game and skipped the Sudoko game ..
A bit disappointed in this Azada, it was an OK experience but I would not
recommend the CE, extra game not worth it....
Walkthrough not really required as the hint system is good...
Good graphics, fun, but easy games . Game much too short.

Great !!!My Time is up in demo and I have to wait until next month as I have just filled my punch card.....
Dakini.....I HAVE Azada 3 on my mac and left it to try this demo ... it came out some weeks ago
Back to Ancient spectres.. I will buy this game for sure even though I do not often buy CEs I think this one may be worth it !!!
Best game I have tried for some time !!

posted in Renovate & Relocate: Boston on Jan 25, 12 5:23 AM
Tried the demo as this is todays dd....
Thought it might be a change.. UGH.... Booring Boooooring, played for about half an hour are there any minigames???
Concept is good , I enjoyed the "Re Do " bits
... and may I ask does anyone out there keep a stick of dynamite in their kitchen.. Now my spelling as as bad as the devs !!! annoying is it not ???
Will not buy even as a dd may finish demo to see if I can do a bit more interior design !!!!

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 12 11:30 AM
Just finished the demo. I agree very different from the other two games which of course were developed by BF, I played the first Azada on my iPod touch and loved it
then played again on my macbook .. great I could see everything !!!!
I will by this game and even will splash out for the CE, I am a fan of ERS games but
I think the magic of Azada has been lost has turned into a bit " Same Old....."
Thank goodness no Hogs I am getting a little tired of ratching through piles of unrelated junk !!!.. Yes I will splurge my two game credits !!!!

posted in Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight on Jan 17, 12 12:41 PM
Yes I agree after the many games that I have played recently it is great not to be groping about in the dark , this game is bright cheerful and I think so far easy.. ( Just finished demo and brain not stretched !
A good game for a rainy afternoon Yep a buy for me

posted in The Fool on Jan 2, 12 10:55 AM
Bought this game as it was a prize winner.. Oh yes the graphics were superb.. As a working artist I am so jealous and appreciative of the graphic art..
I really loved this game I laughed often and really enjoyed the minigames and not overloaded with HOS... reminded me of Drawn and dream chronicles PLease more like this .. going to check developers to see what else they have to offer. Happy new year to all pond dwellers

posted in The Fool on Jan 2, 12 10:40 AM
Bought this game as it was a prize winner.. Oh yes the graphics were superb.. As a working artist I am so jealous and appreciative of the graphic art..
I really loved this game I laughed often and really enjoyed the minigames and not overloaded with HOS... reminded me of Drawn and dream chronicles PLease more like this .. going to check developers to see what else they have to offer. Happy new year to all pond dwellers

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Dec 2, 11 11:19 PM
Yes Like very much.. Not as good as the first two or as long ,but I think I had value for money,
love the animation and graphics , I was lost in the magical world ,one of the few games that I would play again..
I am tempted to play all three again !!!
More games like DRAWN please I am fed up with car crashes , lost siblings and asylums. !!!!
thanks agin BF

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Nov 28, 11 11:05 AM
Not sure if this a tech issue, but I cannot get the cupboard to open , used the screwdriver and then the dagger but the dagger does nothing !!!
I am playing the demo and am running out of time thought this would be a great game ( Different) but I am stuck.. how do I open this cupboard ???
help

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Nov 28, 11 12:13 AM
Playing demo and I am wasting all my time trying to get the cupboard door open , I have used the screwdriver and now am attempting to use the dagger to get to the gear .. HELP nothing is happening what am I doing wrong ? I think I would like to buy this game but I am stuck so early into it !!!!!!

Going to keep my Mac exactly as it is a Mac !! Will wait patiently for MCF Escape,I
I know it will be worth the wait and any glitches will be sorted...
In the meantime having lots of fun replaying Dire Grove on the IPad !!!
Off this morning to new Mac store opened in my small northern England town !!!!! to drool over the latest MacAir !!!!!

posted in Red Crow Mysteries: Legion on Nov 22, 11 11:39 AM
Hi
IVAN how do we get rid of that interactive hint banner that has stayed with me since I FOUND THE FLOWERS... this game may be great but until that " thing" in top left corner is gone I cannot continue !! HELP...

posted in Red Crow Mysteries: Legion on Nov 22, 11 11:25 AM
Yes I am playing on a mac... cannot enjoy with the " Help " banner about the flowers .. I will continue with the trial but there are some other shaky bits I am concerned about ..let you know later so far a no buy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator