Posts created by Akaabbey

posted in Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition on Sep 28, 14 4:19 PM
BoomchuckPxyNiki wrote:I've got a minor issue where I just got an achievement for "In a hurry--skipped two mini-games" but I did not (and almost never do) skip any mini-games. I'm almost religious about it, because that's the part that challenges my mind and thus how I justify spending way too much money on computer games. It's a minor thing, but it does irk me somewhat.

For my system: Windows 8.1, 64-bit, everything up to date.

I have spent all day replaying the game and still didn't get several achievements that I know I did and it said I did but they didn't show up when I opened the Achievement files...one is the watch the entire credits

Abbey

I am assuming that is the coin game on the gates in 1st chapter? Has anyone done it in 6 or fewer moves?

Abbey

Just had the same problem, I haven't finished the game but just bought and went to look at achievements and screen went black.

Abbey

posted in Maestro: Dark Talent Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 14 5:22 PM
Thank you ganonsbane! Just started the Bonus and 1st thing was the cart....SG made it seems like was in the main game.

Abbey

posted in Maestro: Dark Talent Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 14 11:40 AM
I wasn't able to collect the wheelbarrow/cart.....2nd time playing and still can't collect it.

Abbey

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 14 1:45 PM
Under Extras it says Play at the top of the screen.

Abbey

krinneyd wrote:
swedane wrote:
Bonniesan wrote:I've found a glitch. I can't pick up dog out of inventory to use him to dig by the statue with the shield. I can pick up everything else in inventory but that. Can't move on.

Hi Bonniesan,
Its actually not a glitch! It took me a few tries before I got the dog to stay. (Good dog, stay... )
You first have to find the rat-cage & a chunk of cheese for bate. Place the cage on top of the rope. Put the dog down behind the cage, between the 2 black Bitts, so the dog is facing the rat. Don't give up... keep trying different areas!

Good luck!

what cage, what rat, what cheese. I can't even pick up the dog, never mind it staying???

The rat, etc. is in the bonus game....For the shield you need the metal detector (If I remember right).

Hope that helps.

Abbey

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 14 11:34 AM
Thank you luvsebring!!! I guess I got so frustrated I didn't realize I was not using something in my inventory (thought it was a key).

Thanks,

Abbey

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 14 7:04 AM
Tufty57 wrote:Realistically scary!

However, once the story gets going, you are drawn into this mystery and the ways of giving you the background information are quite unique.

After being knocked out 3x and now drawn into the mystery I will have to buy!!

Abbey

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 14 5:46 AM
I am stuck also and see no way of just *running across* another one as it is locked behind the door, I have played hours after realizing this and still no luck.

Abbey

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 14 7:45 PM
My waterfall froze and never got it, had to restart with a new profile and got it that time, now having a problem with something else.

Abbey

posted in Sea of Lies: Nemesis Collector's Edition on Jun 20, 14 11:06 AM
I don't know yet either but thinking it is find the *logo*?

But who knows?

Abbey

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 14 5:15 AM
Just woke up and came to the forum to look:

tookat thanks for the laugh first thing in the morning! Great way to start a weekend!

I was thinking I need to finish those other 2 also but maybe they can wait....

Abbey

Have to watch all the credits after main game...I don't think they show up after bonus (I never saw them again and there is no credits button in extras)

posted in Grim Facade: A Wealth of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 14 12:52 PM
The tunic is actually a coat/saddle blanket...you will need it for achievements.

I loved the Ring...I could watch him all day jump through that!

Abbey

posted in Grim Facade: A Wealth of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 14 12:49 PM
I just finished the Main Game and started on the Bonus Chapter....

I was pleasantly surprised at Rosa's character, even after everything she had been through she actually looked like a Damsel in Distress! Hair out of place, dress torn, etc..... Not like the usual Glam Gals we see most often!

It was refreshing to see that!

Abbey

posted in Grim Facade: A Wealth of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 14 12:43 PM
Have to collect all butterflies and buy everything.....

Abbey

Trivia information, not a game or anything.

Abbey

I finished the main game and bonus in Hard Mode but did not receive the achievement? Also never received the one for clicking more than 3x in one second....

Any Ideas?

Abbey

posted in Origins: Elders of Time on Apr 1, 14 3:28 PM
There is a Platinum Edition just not on BF....I had to go look as I just started playing and saw Achievements pop up.

Abbey

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator