Posts created by brooklynblonde

Big thanks Dorish2! Total timesaver-I also ended with 51 cards, and was dreading going back bit by bit.

This drove me nuts! When you go toward the boat, as you're looking down on the gazebo, there's a beam in the lower right. I wandered around for a bit to find it

When you go into the barn with the broken carriage, after you click on the little ghoulish man, you can look into the barrel on the lower right-there's a card in there, and a wheel of cheese. The raven will fly away when you give him the cheese!

Hi saw this discussed in a couple of places-try feeding the cheese wheel to the raven, not the mouse. Loving this game

So far I am loving this game-not surprised that this is the same game studio that brought out the Puppet Show series-the graphics are gorgeous, and it seems to be very well thought out-now I'm kind of wishing I hadn't already blown my CE $$ on MCF, but then there's always Christmas!!

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 6, 10 8:32 PM
Have to agree-just finished the demo, and after looking at the walkthrough, I'm just about up to chapter 4-might pick this up on DD, I like it but waaaaay too short for the money.

I just finished the game for the first time, and I have to say, it's not awful, but it's not my favorite MCF, and I guess I'm disappointed because I've come to expect so much from MCF. I bought the CE right away because I thought I would love it no matter what. Don't hate it, will definitely play at least one more time, I just think Ravenhearst and Dire Grove blow this game away, and I'm surprised.

Best tip yet-I didn't last very long with the sound on once I ran into the family in the swamp-THANKS!!!!

I agree it would be great if you had the option to turn off being given every objective-why not give us the option. The way the objectives are placed you can't avoid them, and I like exploring for a little while without help. It's surprising that such a great game doesn't let you opt out of this feature.

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 8, 10 10:31 PM
I just finished the game, and I have to say it's pretty great. lots to do, good game length, beautiful graphics. I've seen mention in some threads about the minigames being easy, and maybe they are a bit simple, but I think the rest of the more than makes up for this issue. One of the best games in a while-hope there will be a sequel!

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 8, 10 10:24 PM
wow thanks for the post Robin I was totally stuck, and this did the trick!

posted in Letters from Nowhere on Oct 27, 10 9:14 AM
This is nice straight HOG if you are in the mood for one. I might buy this on a DD-I prefer a HOG with extra aspects to it. Ok storyline, not crazy about the point system, but it does let you buy cute and somewhat helpful upgrades. Graphics are good, music a bit too repetitive, and finding objects is more challenging than a lot of HOGs.

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 10 9:47 PM
I think there's 50 levels, plus a bonus 10, so you've actually played the bonus levels already!

posted in Fishdom: Seasons Under the Sea on Oct 23, 10 9:42 PM
Anyone else having a crashing problem? I can play for a while, then my computer crashes-yikes. Emailed tech support and they had some ideas, but it's still happening. Maybe because I'm running windows7? I love this game!

posted in Fishdom: Seasons Under the Sea on Oct 23, 10 9:39 PM
I'm at level 268-wow. Does it never finish?

It's been a while since I've been tempted to buy a CE, but this game might do it-beautiful, interesting, just wondering how much extra content there is in the CE.

posted in Mystery of the Earl on Oct 23, 10 9:25 PM
Found this a little boring- I didn't finish the demo, played most of it, wanted to see if this game got more interesting. I skipped the story, not too interested in the rescue angle, as others before me have said. I thought that the objects were waaaaaay too hard to find, and I rarely think that in a game. Pass for me-just a bit of a YAWN

posted in Fishdom: Seasons Under the Sea on Oct 13, 10 10:24 PM
Hi Dee-heard from tech support, and sent them Dr. Felix. Did a reinstall, and still getting an error message, then a crash-yikes!! Hope your problem is getting solved.

posted in Fishdom: Seasons Under the Sea on Oct 13, 10 1:49 AM
Hi thanks, I did contact tech support. I have played other Fishdom games, but not on my current computer. Haven't tried reinstalling yet, which may fix the problem. Really like this game, so hoping I can fix this issue!

posted in Renovate & Relocate: Boston on Oct 10, 10 1:19 AM
Thanks goofyduck, for a really great review I'm passing on this one

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator