Posts created by BigTfromAV

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 11 7:07 AM
This is a great game - beautiful, beautiful graphics. After Briar Rose I figured this would be a good one. Looks like a good length if I have to pay for a CE. It needs to be worth the extra money and it looks like it is.

Keep up the good work.

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 16, 11 5:58 AM
Not sure about length but I finished the first country of three in 30 minutes. Doesn't seem very long.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 12, 11 6:01 AM
After you place the 5 cogs, she will speak in a man's voice. After that it tells you that you need one more cog. It is in the booth in a h/o scene at Vampire Quarters. Once you place that one she will speak once more and then you can take the vial from her chest.

posted in Behind the Reflection on Feb 3, 11 7:11 AM
In the puzzle where you have to even out the liquids in the glasses - it really messed up. It goes from 5 glasses to 4 with one pouring to two with two pouring - it's stuck and it won't let me skip. Went out and in and it's still there.

posted in Bird's Town on Jan 19, 11 9:08 AM
Cute game - simple marble popper. I couldn't get any more dark blue birds in order to complete the lake - played several stages and none came up - but over all a fun game.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 19, 11 5:36 AM
The problem for me is not the game itself but trying to use the walkthrough is frustrating. It is very incomplete. I tried for almost 5 minutes to get the ramrod out of the gun - which was a pain to get to - and still couldn't do it. I uninstalled. Not a buy for me - too slow and very frustrating.

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 9:55 AM
One of the most frustrating games in a loooooooong time. MUST have a walkthrough. Takes forever to figure out one move. Not a buy for me without a walkthrough. Ugh.

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 6:59 AM
Yes please.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 11 6:00 AM
Right off the bat I had flashbacks to the old MCF games just from the music. Looks really good so far. Will most likely purchase this CE although I usually wait for the regular version. Looks like it's worth it.

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords on Jan 5, 11 6:41 AM
I love crossword puzzles and h/o games but this was frustrating on both fronts. The pace is very slow due to the crossword board popping up as you find each answer/object. I kept waiting for some variation but there was none. Not a buy for me. Too slow.

posted in Curse of the Ghost Ship on Dec 29, 10 5:13 AM
Didn't even last 10 minutes - will definitely not buy. Very dark - graphics not up to par with what's come out lately. Not a very user friendly game.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 26, 10 3:13 PM
Really enjoyed this game. It took about 3 1/4 hours to play and that included skipping the slide puzzles - don't like those. The other puzzles, scenery, story and general game were good. Well worth the cost of the game. I also enjoyed the fact that the tri peaks game could be played alone once finishing. Very lovely.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 26, 10 3:10 PM
Took 3 1/4 hours with a few skips on the slide puzzles. Very good length - good puzzles - great game. Glad I bought it.

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 12, 10 8:59 AM
Trial only lasted 20 minutes - got through one level/stone.If that's the case the game must not be very long. Objects are a little hard to find in some scenes. Not for me - will not purchase.

posted in Kaptain Brawe - Episode I on Dec 6, 10 1:46 PM
Sorry but this one is not for me either. Didn't like the "slowness" of movement. Didn't enjoy the tasks - just not a buy for me.

This was a great game worthy of the CE price. The puzzles are tough but not impossible and the graphics are beautiful. Took a while to get used to the live action portion but it really worked well in the end and added to the game. The bonus game was fun and ended the game well. Be sure to watch all the way through the credits!!!

posted in Luxor: 5th Passage on Nov 19, 10 6:01 PM
I keep having phantom marbles within my levels - especially level 4. The "bug" keeps pushing nothing. There's no way to eradicate the marbles. Very puzzling.

posted in Tulula: Legend of a Volcano on Nov 18, 10 6:54 AM
Love, love, love this one! It's fun, challenging and the puzzles are varied. There are a few hidden object scenes (one per level) and they are fun and not your standard h/o. The rebuilding of the village is a lot of fun. Once you THINK you've won the game, there's another level. Loved the surprise of that. Will definitely be watching for the sequel. A definite buy for me. It took several hours to finish. Finally a game that's not so dark in mood. Thank you!

posted in Robin Hood on Nov 14, 10 4:01 PM
Skipped a few mini games, still beat it in 55 minutes. Would not buy.

posted in Jane Croft: The Baker Street Murder on Nov 8, 10 5:17 PM
Wow. Poor quality graphics - h/o's have nothing to do with the story. I just don't understand who'd purchase this one. Not for me at all.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator