Posts created by kaitlinn

posted in Dark Parables: Queen of Sands Collector's Edition on May 24, 15 10:43 AM
Never fear- if you miss the pieces you can go back into the parables after you finish the game and you will be directed back to the scenes with the missing pieces. Then you can access all of the parables. You can also get the achievement for finding them all.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 14, 15 9:15 AM
the game is easy to miss - hover your pointer in the clouds on the achievements, etc page and you will see it.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 13, 15 8:11 AM
HO Puzzles in extras menu - object list blurred out...couldn't finish the HOs in the extras as you couldn't read many of the items in the list at all...although you could hunt around and click and once you accidentally found them all you could replay it for a memory game.....still it kind of sucks...

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 13, 15 7:31 AM
SquirrelGirrrl

the three pieces can be placed if you try to place them near where they should go, but not exactly in the same place..not sure if that makes sense - for the mermaid piece, i think you had to place it slightly to the left and the sun piece from above.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 7, 15 3:27 PM
There are so many people stuck in the plane and can't get out...wondering if anyone at all finished the bonus chapter....or is this some whacky version of "Lost" only we never got the chance to get stuck on the island since we can't get out of the plane....

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 7, 15 3:24 PM
stuck in the plane and can't get out.....stuck in the plane and can't get out...Did anyone at all finish the bonus chapter?

posted in Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition on Apr 26, 15 10:08 AM
butterflies - missed one...is there a reward for getting all of them, like a puzzle, or just the pretty mosaic?

posted in Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition on Apr 26, 15 10:06 AM
Perhaps you should try quitting and restarting the game? I had to control-alt-delete my way through the whole game...

posted in Mystery of Neuschwanstein on Apr 25, 15 11:09 AM
Have you learned more about the parrot yet? You need both the model airplane and a clue.

posted in Reflections of Life: Equilibrium Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 15 6:48 PM
Thanks all! I see I was trying to place the feather on the stick...

posted in Reflections of Life: Equilibrium Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 15 5:46 PM
I am having trouble placing the feather start the mobile puzzle...any tips?

posted in Taken Souls: Blood Ritual on Apr 12, 15 4:35 PM
Profile has been corrupted and will be deleted...I feel so ashamed...I was so corrupted they deleted me!

Guess it didn't help to create a new profile and start over....

posted in Taken Souls: Blood Ritual on Apr 12, 15 4:01 PM
Could it be another game that you have to restart after playing the preview? It keeps crashing and this happened once until I started with a new profile and new game....

Daxidillian - did you actually repeat the word twice or did you just repeat it?

I missed a morphing object and aside from not getting all of the achievements, is there anything extra I will miss if I don't find all of the objects? (Some games have bonus puzzles for completing collections...)

I thought I missed it too, but it was much smaller than the other fang, and it was hidden somewhere near the top of the screen.

The most annoying background sound in the mini games I have ever heard...like a shrill Hitchcock theme, that never ends...it makes you want to skip the games just to stop the noise. I finally had to turn off the sound to continue playing. What is up with that?

do you need help?

maybe its the painters den...I got all of the achievements including the letters, but couldn't figure out what was up with the palette of colors

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 15 1:29 PM
I didn't get all of the aquarium accessories, but I was wondering how much more stuff can be crammed into that little bowl? I think my last item was a starfish, and was wondering if the last item was something spectacular? Like another little fishy...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator