Posts created by sparkers2005

posted in Zodiac Prophecies: The Serpent Bearer on Nov 28, 12 9:58 AM
i thought this was one of the best se games i've played in a long time. great graphics, good length and nice storyline. good job elephant games as usual!

posted in The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus on Sep 26, 12 8:14 AM
pjs22763 wrote:I'm not able to go to the castle from the lake house.

posted in Wonder World on Jul 23, 12 11:07 AM
i liked this game and bought it after demo. colorful bright scenes. it was nice playing a nice simple game for a change.

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 12 4:50 PM
another game that doesn't work. lags bad and can't pick up inventory items. thats 3 in the past week. 3 times a charm they say. so i'm cancelling my membership.

2 games in one week that won't work. 1 moment of silence and this one. lagged real bad and then i got a runtime error or something like that.i agree with bluelady tired of this. i've been a member for several years and big fish is going downhill fast. all the pop ups trying to get new customers for 2.99. get coupon pop up. takes forever to get to home page because of pop ups. other ones too i don't think i should have to update drivers, re-install everytime i want to try or buy a game.

posted in 1 Moment of Time: Silentville on Jun 17, 12 11:50 AM
what a shame probably would have been a good game. i can't even get started. all i get is thunder and lightning. clicked all over screen but nothing. did all updates ran dxdiag, re-installed it

posted in Haunted Hotel: Charles Dexter Ward Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 12 3:10 PM
i am at the point where rings should be aligned. i've looked at the sg and mine looks exactly like the one in the sg. but nothing happens, the tree game.i need that to work before i can go on with game. anyone having problems with this game? i.m totally stuck right now. need help please.

posted in Fabled Legends: The Dark Piper Collector's Edition on May 16, 12 3:23 PM
i can't get past the 1st hos. matches will not light the cigar. matches keep going back to where i found them.

mo i didn't realize there was a way to skip puzzles. where is it
'

how do i solve the puzzle in victor's workshop
i feel so stupid on some of these puzzles.

batteries? found one in medicine cabinet but the one that was supposed to be on mama.s bed is not there. picked up toenails but no battery there. i,m stuck . can anyone tell how to get the battery in the bed?

LOVED THE DEMO. MCF HAS OUTDONE THEMSELVES ON THIS ONE. RTR WAS MY FAV BUT LOOKS LIKE THIS ONE WILL SURPASS IT. OFF TO BUY. GOOD GAMING FISHIES

i love ers games but i always have to turn off custom cursor on them. the custom cursor is always sluggish for me. this game is great as always. loved queen of spades going to love this one too but i will wait for se to come before i purchase this game. have fun fishies!

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 11 4:30 PM
such a lovely pleasant game for a ce for a change. give the game a chance.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 13, 11 2:36 PM
you definitely have to use walkthrough for this game. i had to start over 2 times because i missed an angel and a gem for 2 cdifferent mini-games. finally after 2 days i finally finished the game. great game, enjoy

posted in Allora and The Broken Portal on Apr 29, 11 6:01 AM
love this game a buy for me!!!!!

posted in Fallen Shadows on Apr 23, 11 6:42 AM
what's going on with these games. yesterday that one was slow and cursor was jerky. same thing with this one. seems like a nice game but i can't play it with cursor jerking around and game moving in slow motion.

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Feb 26, 11 1:07 PM
i do not care too much for this one. the first one was better.

where is the empty bottle? i have a feeling i'll need it to make explosive.

i have a couple of problems with sg. it never said where to find empty bottle for the tap to fill. i don't have a red wine bottle for the explosive for the cave. i have been back and forth in sg but still can't find them. i'm frustrated with game. this the 3rd CE i've had problems with. DRAWN PAINTED TOWER and 13TH SKULLS. i had to get refunds for both of those games and finally bought SE which i had no problemswith at all.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator