Posts created by chipper23

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 14, 14 10:56 PM
Where is my old manor ..I don't have a facebook acct..

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 14 5:01 PM
LizzieK wrote:
chipper23 wrote:
zephyrzodiac wrote:I sometimes think the answer is to play the game through around 100 times - and then start on the Level 21 Quests!!! (And even then, there's bound to be something you need and don't have enough of!)
I think that is what I'm going to do..Just do the HO scenes for a week then see what I can craft..I just got to the "claws" and I thought that first Pete quest was tough..even though I already had the The Thunderblast in my inventory..
By randomly playing HOS you will get some of what you need but many times, if you are not on a quest, the HOS will give you the same thing over and over. Also by playing the HOS when you are not on a quest you are going to level up on the HOS and they will be at the 1 hour wait time and eventually make the quests more time consuming.
Thanks Lizzie..I agree ..I went back to doing the quests and it is taking a long time lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 14 7:00 PM
zephyrzodiac wrote:I sometimes think the answer is to play the game through around 100 times - and then start on the Level 21 Quests!!! (And even then, there's bound to be something you need and don't have enough of!)
I think that is what I'm going to do..Just do the HO scenes for a week then see what I can craft..I just got to the "claws" and I thought that first Pete quest was tough..even though I already had the The Thunderblast in my inventory..

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 14 7:41 PM
Good luck guppie and tech..Fingers crossed for both of you..

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 14 7:51 AM
Finally...I was so happy to see that I am now able to access the game...Everything was there exactly like I left it more than a month ago..I hope that everyone will be able to play the game soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 14 12:19 PM
I sent another request this morning..Hopefully, it won't be too much longer.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 14 8:06 AM
Cinnamon8214 wrote:Hi Everyone,
Well, I did the last update this morning and I am still getting the same message. This has been day 9 for me also. I was hoping this last update would work. Guess I will submit another request.
I am still locked out as well...

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 17, 14 11:22 AM
I'm still locked out too..

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 17, 14 11:17 AM
So glad for those of you who are back in the game..I just checked and I am still "out"..Fingers crossed that I will be back in soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 16, 14 12:37 PM
stumpygrub12 wrote:I know Guppies56, but I'm feeling like you and me are the only 2 still not re-enabled. Surely BFG could give us some more detailed info on the situation. I can't wait for us to be able to see how the game is playing now.
I am still out as well..Sent an email to tech team and no response yet..Hopefully, we will be back in this week.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 14 10:40 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:March 14th--- 4 days and counting. Still out.
Same for me..Just checked and I am still locked out with the save message.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 13, 14 2:22 PM
I hope so too..Maybe we will have a good surprise waiting for us.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 13, 14 2:16 PM
Just got this message..

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 14 9:04 AM
Just checked..I'm still out.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 12, 14 5:01 PM
Just checked..Still locked out

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 12, 14 1:44 PM
Just tried getting back in ..Still a no go again.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 12, 14 12:16 AM
My problem with loading just started about an hour ago..The scenes are taking a full minute to load..Also, I lost a cauldron from my scene( I put it in about an hour ago)..I have never had this happen before.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 14 3:23 PM
With all the problems ...My biggest fear is that when the game does open all my hard earned progress will have been deleted...I worked on this game for over two months to stockpile inventory The day I was locked out I had just purchased diamonds..I was locked out with 5 pets 150 diamonds $50,000 and over 8000 flowers..Keeping my fingers crossed.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 11, 14 12:58 PM
Thank you for the replies.Hopefully it will be something new or a land sale or as someone mentioned a St. Patrick's landscape.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 11, 14 12:41 PM
I am getting this message ..Anyone else..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator