Posts created by KatzHome

What a great game!!!!! I just finished it ~ finished the Bonus Adventure too... didn't make it into the top scores, but that all right...

I hope the next one won't be made for the Intel Macs only, or won't only run in OS5... because for now, because of the art programs I have on my computer, I have to stick with OS4....

posted in Plant Tycoon on Mar 29, 11 12:51 PM
This discussion board is DEAD... So I went on the web and found the Plant Tycoon website...

Wow ~ it was SO MUCH better there...

And I learned the way to change the background photo screen to a customizable background.... but also learned that some of the other web sites selling the game don't give this feature to to the people who buy the game BigFish being one of them it seems...

And I not only want to know why ~ What I really want to know is what BigFish plans to do about this lack of a game feature for THEIR customers...

posted in Plant Tycoon on Mar 23, 11 12:02 PM
42 out of 48 ~ I just missed one that I haven't caught yet.... ..... ..... One of the $2000 seeds I bought is making me $87 a plant ~ it's that tiger striped leaf with the little pink or light purple spotted type flower on it... I'm going to try adding 'mystic' seed to it this time around...

And no ~ I haven't found any **Magic Plants** yet...

Been playing for about 2 weeks now...

posted in Plant Tycoon on Mar 23, 11 11:57 AM
The game answered this question for me ~ the seeds change once a day... exactly when that is I haven't quite figured that out... maybe it really is REAL TIME once a day... as in once every 24 hours... it seems thats the way that it is.

posted in Plant Tycoon on Mar 22, 11 9:22 AM
How often does the Speciality IMPORTED SEEDS selection in the SUPPLIES shelves change? I noticed a change once... Bought 3 $200 seeds, which left no seeds in the middle shelf for about 5 planting rounds ~ then the seed selection changed.

I'm waiting for a new selection of specialty seeds ~ this time I want to buy 3 $2000 seeds ~ but I don't want to buy the ones that are there...

I don't know if this makes a difference of not, but I most often play the game in in the FAST speed setting... I only use SLOW or NORMAL when I **know** I won't be around to catch the budding of plants...

posted in Plant Tycoon on Mar 22, 11 8:52 AM
I have 41 out of 48 so far. I **DO** speed up time and slow it down, depending on if I'm home or not... I haven's yet bought any of the $2000 seeds, nor have I used the mutation liquid... I throw this out there because I notice that there are bugs to match particular types of plants...

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Mar 11, 11 4:55 PM
Didn't a game come after this one where a guy was abducted? Am I thinking of Lost in the City or was there another one too?

posted in Journalistic Investigations: Stolen Inheritance on Dec 6, 10 6:21 AM
Put the scissors at the very tip of the ribbon and they will cut it...

posted in Journalistic Investigations: Stolen Inheritance on Dec 5, 10 8:33 PM
I'm up to assembling cakes now....

The answer to my previous question... "How Do You Turn On The Blender?" I needed to read the ingredients list better instead of focusing on the pictures,,, 3 ingredients need to be in the blender before it'll turn on... not just two...

As far as the Blue Ribbon and the Scissors ~ you have to put the scissors at the very end of the piece of ribbon.

posted in Journalistic Investigations: Stolen Inheritance on Dec 5, 10 8:22 PM
I can't get it out either

posted in Gemini Lost on Oct 30, 10 12:34 PM
I ***THINK*** I thank you for that link to solving slider puzzles.... I have to try to see if reading the page helps me solve the puzzle... I've hated slider puzzles ever since I was a kid... maybe I'll learn how to do them... maybe....

posted in Gemini Lost on Oct 28, 10 5:33 AM
Nevermind, I found it... Go into learning, lick on tools and then click on the tool you want built... that's it....

But I still want to know ~ are there only 2 homes in the game for sleeping ~ the 'old' one that is there and the one that is built?

posted in Gemini Lost on Oct 28, 10 4:41 AM
OK ~ I've got a home built ~ so many people are tired that I MUST need another home or two so more people can sleep at a time ~ how do I get them to build another home?

How do I make a stuffed Fuzzle?

How do I make a fishing rod?

I've bought, with science points, level 1 for almost everything including building, farming and craft ~ so I should have the 'craft' ability to make this stuff ~ but I don't know how to get the people started on making stuff...

They 'say' they need a fishing rod, a basket a stuffed fuzzle... but how do you get them to make one???

Please help!!!!

posted in Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla on Oct 5, 10 6:40 AM
I really liked this game ~ the music was so relaxing ~ Ferris and woods so calming ~ the puzzles fun ~ the "find it" things not too small...

Sweet ending... I just wish the game would have brought you home for tea...

posted in Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla on Oct 5, 10 6:35 AM
Make everything add up to 3

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 20, 10 11:13 AM
That's where I stopped the game on Saturday and the same thing happened ~ a lot of people have been having problems with this game...

The good news is: I went to Live Chat and a replacement credit is being emailed to me ~ I "bought" this game with a game credit... so I'm getting a credit on my credit...

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 18, 10 6:45 PM
I downloaded what may have been the new and improved version this morning ~ I'm not sure if it was the new version or not ~ it played fine ~ UP UNTIL I EXITED THE GAME ~ when I came back...

I was right back to the beginning of the game with nothing to do and no way to get back to where I was in the game.

I sent an email to customer support, as per the post up at the top of the board...

I hope Laura wasn't really dead... I hope no one wound up dead... I hope that was an empty grave... I hope those two schemers are locked up in a terrible rotting prison... and that stupid maid fired from her position and begging on the streets...

That's the way the game should end ~ happily ever after for the two lovers... both sisters sharing the inheritance and living with them until she finds a husband of her own...

I really liked this game idea and story... it's really too bad that it didn't play right... one little suggestion ~ the "movie" parts should have been less computer memory intensive... but, overall it was a really great game idea...

But unless this game is just GIVEN to club members to make sure that it plays and saves correctly for future sale ~ I won't be seeing the real end of the game.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 18, 10 6:01 PM
I downloaded the game this morning, September 18th, and the game played fine until I exited the game ~ I was almost at the end... When I went in to play again ~ same thing happened ~ I was brought to the beginning of the game ~ dropped off at the front stair entrance ~ whit nothing I could do and no way to get back to where I was in the game ~ I was at the asylum....

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 18, 10 5:56 PM
I downloaded what may have been the new and improved version this morning ~ I'm not sure if it was the new version or not ~ it played fine ~ UP UNTIL I EXITED THE GAME ~ when I came back...

I was right back to the beginning of the game with nothing to do and no way to get back to where I was in the game.

I sent an email to customer support, as per the post up at the top of the board...

I hope Laura wasn't really dead... I hope no one wound up dead... I hope that was an empty grave... I hope those two schemers are locked up in a terrible rotting prison... and that stupid maid fired from her position and begging on the streets...

That's the way the game should end ~ happily ever after for the two lovers...

But unless this game is just GIVEN to club members to make sure that it plays and saves correctly for future sale ~ I won't be seeing the real end of the game.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 18, 10 5:41 AM
I bought this game using a credit ~ On Monday I'm going to ask for that credit to be applied elsewhere. Now I have to find a game that I want to buy...

This game is way too buggy... I got up to fishing... got tired of trying to catch the fish and so quit the game ~ when I came back I got the story of the guy on the road seeing the woman in white ~ got up to the gate ~ nothing to do in the house and no way to get back to the lake...

And I'm not going to start this game over like some others have... I don't have the time to play a game from start to finish in one sitting so that the game plays right.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator