Posts created by zara137

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Mar 22, 14 6:21 PM
No they are just comments - no difference

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Feb 8, 14 12:32 PM
that's annoying. who wants to exit for a reset?

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Feb 8, 14 12:30 PM
I am having same problem as cjpandie. Major help not there until chapter five and I can't go backward. I'm not finding the built-in "walkthrough" very helpful.

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Jan 9, 14 1:23 PM
I have seen 3 different methods for this level and I have not been able to get the scarab with any of them. I've tried them over and over. I've even tried my on ways, all to no avail. I work as fast as the game lets me.

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Jan 6, 14 10:27 PM
There is a walkthrough at casual games but I found I had to do some of the levels a little differently.

posted in Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows on Jan 4, 14 7:00 PM
Sometimes the item you need won't show but after you apply last one seen in inventory, the others pop into the inventory. At least that is what happened to me. But I did re-download once and it happened after that.

posted in Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows on Jan 4, 14 6:56 PM
I only had to re-download once but it was thanks to your post that I figured out that I had to.

posted in Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows on Jan 4, 14 6:54 PM
Never mind - figured it out.

posted in Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows on Jan 4, 14 4:05 PM
I found it frustrating that I had to click things several times to get them to work. Seems there is a precise spot you have to hit to apply items. I also felt the game was slow. I did have to reinstall once about mid-game. Some puzzle instructions were not as clear as they could have been. All puzzles in all HOG games should have resets. Some puzzles don't in this one. But it was different and interesting. Agree with tookat about heroine's voice.

posted in Dark Angels: Masquerade of Shadows on Jan 4, 14 3:53 PM
I have all the ingredients but I can't seem to put anything on the table to start preparing it. It rejects everything I do. I noticed that things have to be placed in a precise spot sometimes, but not sure if I am missing something.

posted in The Fog on Jan 2, 14 9:25 AM
I have all the flasks and have placed them where they belong. I have also placed the dry fuel where it goes. I have no clue what to do next. Everything I try fails. Any suggestions please?

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Dec 24, 13 4:05 PM
Tried Rico's method numerous times and just miss 3 stars by a couple seconds.
But this method does get me the closest. Still working on it.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Dec 22, 13 5:12 PM
Ricoblade:
You should write the walk-throughs.
If I don't make it after several attempts, I try them.
Sometimes they work, but sometimes they don't.
You do them very differently and they work!!

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Dec 22, 13 12:30 PM
OMG Ricoblade - thanks so much. Made it by the skin of teeth, but I made it!!

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Dec 21, 13 5:06 PM
I can't even get close on this one. My time is already low before I even get to the rock and Gesta. I tried numerous different ways.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Dec 19, 13 11:37 AM
Achievements:
There are 8 hidden achievements on the Awards list.

1. Persistent--Click on the Yetis twice without talking to Rollo Level 19
2. He hasn't come back - Click on the thumb in level 27
3. Nice try - Send a Viking to try to pick up the hammer on Bonus Level 1 before rescuing Rollo
4. 3 minutes played without using bonuses
5. Wake up? You haven't clicked for 30 seconds!
6. You've clicked an achievement! Click on the achievement pop up
7. All hamsters found! Find three of them on different levels hiding in barrels, behind shields
8. Warehouse stocked to the roof! (Twice upgraded warehouse with 30 of each resource type)

posted in The Tiny Tale on Nov 4, 13 11:43 AM
Any suggestions how to get pink flower? I run quite a bit behind. There must be some stuff I don't need to do.

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 31, 13 8:43 PM
I haven't been able to beat the developer's time on any level. What's your secret? I've replayed them over and over. There are several levels I can't even finish in time.

posted in Monument Builders: Colosseum on Oct 11, 13 3:01 PM
WXMAN77477
Thanx - worked great. I was on the right track but was going wrong somewhere.
No freeze either!

posted in Monument Builders: Colosseum on Oct 11, 13 9:39 AM
Well I haven't had that issue because I can't seem to get to the 2nd offering. I never have enough supplies.So what's the secret? I've got gold on every level up to this one.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator