Posts created by pchy

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Jun 3, 12 10:20 AM
I turned off gas in basement and used gas mask in kitchen, pushed red button but refrigerator door didn't open. Now mask is gone and when I push the button again it says there is too much gas--any ideas?

posted in Shaman Odyssey: Tropic Adventure™ on Apr 7, 12 7:45 PM
I built the 2 huts and bought the blue print for the woodman but where do I build it? the huts showed you a plot with a foundation but nothing is showing for any thing else. Also, since I'm just beginning the game, when do I get herbs, wood piles, stone to cut? seems like I just keep collecting the shell over and over- what am I missing? HELP!

posted in Atlantic Journey: The Lost Brother on Feb 12, 12 12:36 AM
What pond- Where? is it outside where the penguins were or inside the cave by the tree?

posted in Atlantic Journey: The Lost Brother on Feb 11, 12 9:50 PM
Thanks to all who tried to help me in the tomb, I am so pleased to know this was not my fault! I restarted the game and discovered that the right puzzle (differences game) door had shut when I left the game yesterday and it would not open no matter how many timesI clicked on it! I am now in the lower tomb, we could never have figured this out- it was a glitch in the game YEAH! Now on with the game---

posted in Atlantic Journey: The Lost Brother on Feb 11, 12 8:47 PM
no, I'm missing 3 pieces. I need to know exactly where the blue glass pieces are, I still keep clicking everywhere---

posted in Atlantic Journey: The Lost Brother on Feb 11, 12 8:42 PM
I have all the mirrors and I've played the differences game and the game on the other wall, I keep moving the mirrors and clicking everywhere the mirrors shine, I even have the glass from the sphinx (you call panther) I still need 3 pieces of blue glass. When I hit the hint button it goes BACK to the puzzle on the right wall -- which I've done. Can anyone tell me where all the pieces of blue glass are?

posted in Atlantic Journey: The Lost Brother on Feb 11, 12 8:25 PM
I am in the area of the sphinx, I am stuck with 3 pieces of glass to find. I have moved all the mirrors in every combination possible and clicked many times in every area. When I hit the hint button it goes BACK to the picture on the right wall. I have played the game on the wall and collected the glass from there and no I can't fit the glass pieces into the gold box because I still need the remaining 3. Can someone tell me exactly where all the glass pieces are?

posted in Atlantic Journey: The Lost Brother on Feb 6, 12 10:23 PM
I'm STILL stuck, I've moved every mirror and the hint button still lights up at the puzzle on the right wall. I have even clicked the whole screen in a grid pattern, with and without the mirrors- no luck. If this game was a disc in my hand it would look like the miror pieces right now! HAHA

posted in Atlantic Journey: The Lost Brother on Feb 6, 12 10:11 AM
I've tried moving the mirrors around but the hint button still goes to the differences game on the wall. I've finished that game and can't get it to show me anything else-so I"m still stuck!

posted in Ravensburger Puzzle Selection on Feb 6, 12 3:22 AM
the rotation feature stopped working. I deleted the game and redownloaded - still can't play anymore. What should I do?

posted in Atlantic Journey: The Lost Brother on Feb 6, 12 2:56 AM
I'm in exactly the same place. I did the differences in the wall pic and then my time ran out on the demo -I bought it, but now won't let me go beyond that

posted in Ravensburger Puzzle Selection on Jan 17, 12 4:23 AM
I have lost the rotation function - I have finished many puzzles and don't want to re-download and lose them. What an I do otherwise?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Dec 21, 11 6:49 AM
Is it right when the morphing objects return immediatly ? I just got to the big house 1st
morphing area and when I click on one it comes back right away, how do I clear them?

posted in Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness on Nov 24, 11 10:03 PM
I have all the pieces of book and the pole put together but don't understand what to do with them - how does the book go together? Where do I put the book on the pole? Figured it out!

posted in Chicken Attack Deluxe on Nov 3, 11 12:26 AM
in the forum for this game many people have tried with BF and the developers to remedy the problem of not being able to finish the game. There is a "patch" stating that the game is only 114 levels and that IS the end- well- someone is wrong! On the opening title page of the game it states there are 119 levels. It's really a shame we paid for a problem that after years it is STILL not fixed!

posted in Chicken Attack Deluxe on Nov 3, 11 12:19 AM
the "patch" response is wrong according to the developers of the game - it says on the opening title page -119 levels so it's really a shame they can't fix this.

posted in Action Ball 2 on Oct 1, 11 4:04 PM
hown do u get more lives?

posted in Sonya on Sep 21, 11 11:36 PM
My cursor doesn't change to anything - I can't even pick up the vase to cool the door knob - any sugestions?

posted in Jessica Secret of the Caribbean on Aug 11, 11 1:38 PM
I can't even get the game to start downloading- [removed by moderator]

posted in Discovery! A Seek and Find Adventure on Aug 6, 11 5:23 AM
what is code 764?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator