Posts created by Kayen59

Ok I have tried pressing all of the stones in every order I can think of. I even used someones hint but that did not work. If I cannot get through I cann ot finish. HELP ME PLEASE

posted in The Secret of Hildegards on May 2, 11 5:36 AM
I played for about 20 minutes and found this game quite good actually. It is nice to have a simple little HOG for a change. Yeah some of the things are hard to find, but isnt that the whole idea of a HIDDEN OBJECT game??? The puzzles were quite easy to figure out even without instructions. Overall I find this game enjoyable and relaxing.

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 26, 11 11:00 AM
I am not too happy with this game. The first one was much better. This one is sort of choppy and the mouse moves real slow. Some of the puzzles are hard to do because of the slow movement of the mouse. Dont know if anyone else is having these issues or not. I will still buy games from BFG though.

posted in Reading the Dead on Feb 14, 11 3:51 PM
Just uninstall the BING toolbar if you dont want it. Dont be so wimpy and winny.

posted in Reading the Dead on Feb 14, 11 3:49 PM
They dont sneakly install the Bing bar, when direct X is being installed there is a box that you can uncheck if you dont want it. You cant just click, click, clikc without looking and if you do then it is your own fault.

I cannot download this game at all on my computer that is running Vista Home Premium. Anyone else having this problem? I was able to download it to my laptop that has Windows & on it. I just dont get it at all.

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 9, 11 9:50 AM
Just finished the game. Did not think I would be able to without a walkthrough, but I did. The game was fun, but also weird, you had to go back to some locations quite a few times to find what you are looking for. All in all though not a bad game.

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 9, 11 8:14 AM
Where the heck is the cane??? I have been all through every location and cant find it anywhere. I am stuck until I find this stupid cane so I can get the gear and the apple. Help me please.

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 3:37 PM
I dont usually need a walkthrough for hidden object games, but this one is killing me. I have no clue what to do next, so YES a walkthrough would help. Please, please post one soon.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 11 2:35 PM
Tried the trial, loved it so I decided to buy. Will let all u fishies know more when I finish the game. So far I like the storyline, and the graphics are amazing, when the characters talk the voice actually goes with the words.

posted in Once Upon a Farm on Jan 3, 11 3:02 PM
I don't know if I am going to finish this game. Only played for 15 minutes and got a little annoyed with what they are calling some of the items. I did not know that a pipe was called a tube, or a leaf is a sheet. I would like to know what country this game was written in and what language. Not too thrilled with this one I give it 2 thumbs down. Sorry BFG.

Started playing this game at work, and could not wait to get home and download it so I could continue the game. Great graphics, and story line. Love it.

posted in Christmas Wonderland on Dec 23, 10 2:33 PM
This a very cute game, good timing bringing this one out right before Christmas. Good job BFG.

posted in Jane Lucky on Nov 29, 10 2:43 PM
I liked this game, my only comment is that the voice of the characters came and went at times.

I have been trying this stupid puzzle for over an hour with no luck. No matter how I put the letters nothing is working. Has anyone else gotten the name MICHELE? If you have and have been able to open the door, please post it and let me know. Thanks.

I have collected all of the goblets and got into the carriage house, I found all of the hidden objects in the dresser, after that I dont know what to do and the hint button is not working AGAIN.

I dont know what I am supposed to do in the carriage house, and once again the hint is not working. I really dont want to unistall and re-install the game AGAIN!!!! Does anyone know what I am supposed to do here?

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 30, 10 9:49 AM
Has anyone else had a problem with the game freezing when you in the nursing home after you have put out the fire. I was trying to connect the wires when the game just froze up on me. Going to try and start the game again and hope that it doesn't happen again. I dont want to have to start another game over from the beginning.

I started playing this game at work, and I will have to say so far it is a very wonderful game. Right now I am waiting for it to finish downloading at home so I can continue to play. I know that BFG has had some issues with other games, but when it comes to these types of games. (Mystery Legends) they are by far the best there ever was. Keep bringing good games BFG.

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 17, 10 12:39 PM
Has anyone tried starting the game with a different player? If you have and have made it past the torches post it so we can all finish this game. I really don't want to start over, but if that is what I have to do then I guess I have no choice.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator