Posts created by ellenkcl

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 9, 15 6:11 AM
I also wanted to thank you guys (gals),Jackie, Della Tifaya and Sbaker and all those who respond to our questions. I come to the forum at least 4 times a day. I feel as if you are all personal friends since I don't get out much anymore. Have a Merry Christmas everyone...

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 15 8:05 PM
Is there a use for last xmas red,blue,green eggs w/ribbons or can I change them for $ or shards?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 29, 15 3:52 PM
Thanks Jackie. I don't have one yet so will look out for one. If anyone has two would love to trade something with you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 29, 15 2:28 PM
Would someone please tell me again what this "odd egg" is and where or how do you get one?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 28, 15 11:51 AM
Sacramento Calif. = Raised in army, entered Air Force, Married 1956 - Too many grand children to keep track of but I do have 2- Great Great Grandchildren. Other than this, if it happened before yesterday, I can't remember. At 80 I play to keep my mind as sharp as I can. Love the Forum. You guys are my friends now since I don't have any here - I did one smart thing tho... I sold my home and moved in with my son & daughter before they moved in with me. They sure take good care of me.(Also the 4 grandgirls. Sorry to babble on but what else does one do at 80..... Love you all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 19, 15 1:03 PM
Thanks Jackie and Toffifee. I have exited an restarted. If I want to go there I will wait untill the end of the day.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 19, 15 9:29 AM
I have been having a problem. I will be playing and sometimes when I do an HOS I notice that I did not get any bonus points and no total points show. I immediately get out of the game and re sign in. Seems to fix problem for a while. Has anyone else had this problem.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 18, 15 5:54 PM
I have Piggy, Parrot, Puppy, Hedgehog.
I need Hippo, Seal, Phoeenix.
I play on PC.

I don't know how to do this but you can PM me and we can work this out.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 15 2:42 PM
Thanks a bunch. The name is ellen kcl (KCL as in potassium chloride) very deadly.
Since I don't do much with Trina I guess I missed that. Again, Thanks and thanks to all that post here.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 15 1:47 PM
Hi everyone. Read forum 2-3 times a day. Love yall. I was checking out my inventory and noticed I have some Golden Keys. You cannot sell them or disenchant them. Anybody know what they are for.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 5, 15 11:53 AM
I am getting the same message. I have 2 PC with game. Getting the same message on both. I guess it is a glitch at BFG.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 15 1:31 PM
Hi kids. I'm 80 and from Granite Bay, Ca. Playing since Feb 2015. Loving the game. Helps with my memory ability.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 15 10:57 AM
Hi all. I am only 80, a great-great grandma and on Level 65 and waiting. I play thru at least once a day. I read the forum ever day and sometimes twice a day. I like this game for keeping my mind and memory working. I have been playing another BF game also and so when it comes to become a little stressful for me I go to the other game. when I get to a point in that game where I have time to wait I always come back to MC and play another location. This way I have a change. Love this game. Was a while before I found the forum and had spent real $ but after finding the forum and advice from others I have not spent any real $ since. Been playing since Feb 15. This was great to play and be a part of when in hospiital.. Kept me alert. Sorry for rambling but that is what us elder seniors due. My grandchildren say we earned it.. Happy gaming to all, I will be watching the forun....

Mimmim

posted in Midnight Castle on May 31, 15 8:46 AM
Have a new computer,, all those friend for 324087 (PC) Mimmim the new number is
460296. Don't cancel old number yet. I can send items I have. That stuff did not transfer to new computer. Just don't send items to old number. I have to add new friends to new computer. I will add you all again. Thanks....

posted in Midnight Castle on May 19, 15 11:33 AM
sbaker.. Thanks again. I thought I was on level 62 but actually I am on 63. Will just wait like all others.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 19, 15 9:22 AM
sbaker- Thanks again for your help. I finished Pirate Pete but still get the message "The Keeper of the Castle will be able to talk to you after the update." Do you have any other recomendations?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 15 8:28 AM
Thanks again sbaker2318, I have to get back in the grove.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 15 6:52 AM
Back from vacation. Level 61 update downloaded. Now I can go no further than level 62. Castle Keeper says I can talk to him after update. I notice from my friends list that I have friends on level 63. Am I having my first problem?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 15 2:33 PM
Thanks again. I will look for the arrow when I can do the dice again. Only 6 hours to wait.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 15 1:45 PM
Is that the dice game in the Tavern?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator