Posts created by BoutjeFedankt

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 21, 14 11:38 AM
Evilida wrote:A request says that I need two traveler's hats to fulfill a request. I have five in my collection but the game won't recognize them. I'm wondering if this is a linking problem, since I remember in the past the game told you to go one place, and actually required you to go another to complete the task. If anyone else has experienced this, what do I need to actually collect to complete this task?

Sometimes the quest asks you to find certain objects and sometimes to give certain objects. If they want you to give, you can give them from the inventory, but if they want you to find you have to find them in a scene, no matter how much of that certain item is in the inventory. Perhaps that is the problem/misunderstanding.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 14 2:59 AM
I played until now 18.351 HOS scenes. They are my best source for coins.
I am curious how many times other players played those scenes.
With one round i play 41 scenes, that is 50 coins each.
So well over 2000 coins for 1 round.
With the objects i gather with them i wait until i have more then 125 for each airshipitem and then sell them, i keep 25 of each, So i sell 6 x 100 items for 15 coins that makes 9000 total. Then i sell the rest of the items in stock, keeping 10 of each item, that will give me another few 1000 coins most of the time. Pick up some flowers on the way, play some dice and slotmachines, play daily quests, craft a few items that give more coins then they cost.
Sometimes i have 25.000 coins or more on hand to fulfill the quests needed to proceed in the game.
I know it's not likely to play all quests in a few days or even a week this way, but i have plenty of patience to wait for weeks to fulfill all needed quests to proceed.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 3, 14 12:15 AM
My best chances for unique stamps are always on the fortune wheel, i make sure i have enough coins always and when a unique stamp shows up on the wheel with the free spin i play sometimes 10-15 times and got some this way.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 27, 14 12:19 AM
Billybadass4018 wrote: So I think it would be awesome if the game makers saw this post and made it so that we could earn, let's just say, 25% more for each HOS we do. Maybe even an upgrade for increased chances to earn double the items we get for each HOS. I would purchase that.

The first thing that came in my mind when i saw the topictitle was "Beach Boys".
But i agree with you. perhaps as a sort of a reward when you play a hos-scene as fast that you find all the 22 objects without starting the timer again you will get twice the amount of coins. So you can try to play fast not only to get in the highscorelist, which is almost impossible nowadays, but also for some extra coins.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 21, 14 12:31 AM
rosewny wrote:Know "unique" is supposed to be hard to find but.........been stuck for four or five days now trying to find those purple stamps. Going thru all sites several times. If anybody can help it would appreciated.
I'm part way thru level19. PlayerR : i602859
Thanks.

Don't forget tto check the roulettewheel, once in awhile they show up there also, i've won quite a few with the wheel, when you have some coins to spare.

posted in Crime Solitaire 2: The Smoking Gun on Aug 14, 14 2:56 AM
Valdy wrote:Thank you very much for your reply, letseat. And no, that's not what I meant. But not to worry, I have been given info by the devs, and yes, I have finished the game, but I should have seen a cut scene ending, but instead came back to the main page. It's a glitch in my copy of the game.

Mind you, I haven't heard anyone else saying they have finished the game, so perhaps this happens to others as well? Either way, I was done with the game.

I finished the game and saw the cut scene ending, so luckily i knew the game was over, at least the the story mode. With challenge i am at level 12 and there is five peaks to play to try improving the scores you make.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 9, 14 6:05 AM
I am just playing for 1 hour a day for the daily bonus and to get sensei in every scene at the 1st island still, and gather resources for the next update offcourse.
I am wondering when it is the 12th of never in Europe, i can't hardly wait.

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Aug 8, 14 1:53 AM
I like them for a change in gameplay, it's funny how sometimes you oversee the bleeding obvious, but that goes for the "normal" scenes also. It seemes often to me that how bigger the object is the more you overlook them.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 1, 14 6:02 AM
Zevah4 wrote:Yes, but with 3 decimal points, it doesn't seem to work. I think it needs to be 4 or maybe 5. It's interesting. I wonder why they would carry it out so far. But... until we crack the formula, I hesitate to ask, because I could be completely wrong

I am afraid there isn't a formula at all. I think they just thought something like what shall we take for the needed experience for level 57 154.820 ? No, better make it 156.354. And so on.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Jul 17, 14 12:33 PM
According to Rolling Stone july 14, 2014

Archie Andrews fans already know that their beloved, red-haired comic book icon is going to die while trying to save a friend's life. Now Archie Comics publisher and co-CEO Jon Goldwater has offered more specifics about the character's sacrifice: Archie will perish after intervening in an assassination attempt on the series' first openly gay character, Kevin Keller, The Associated Press reports.

The heroic act will take place in the 36th issue of Life With Archie (out Wednesday, July 16th), while the following installment will move forward one year and feature the Riverdale crew honoring the life and legacy of their fallen friend.

"The way in which Archie dies is everything that you would expect of Archie," Goldwater said in a statement. "He dies heroically. He dies selflessly. He dies in the manner that epitomizes not only the best of Riverdale, but the best of all of us. It's what Archie has come to represent over the past almost 75 years."

The Life With Archie series, which relaunched in 2010, has followed the lives of Archie and his gang (romantic interests Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge, best pal Jughead Jones and jock Reggie Mantle) after graduating from high school and college. Keller first appeared in the Veronica spin-off in 2010 before anchoring his own solo title, which earned the GLAAD Media Award for Outstanding Comic Book in 2013; in Life With Archie, his character – a military veteran and senator – aims to secure stricter gun control laws after his husband, Clay, is shot while attempting to stop a robbery.

"We wanted to do something that was impactful that would really resonate with the world and bring home just how important Archie is to everyone," Goldwater continues. "That's how we came up with the storyline of saving Kevin. He could have saved Betty. He could have saved Veronica. We get that, but metaphorically, by saving Kevin, a new Riverdale is born."

While the CEO won't spoil the identity of Archie's killer, he confirms that the character is a stalker who wants to destroy Keller. Though it's sad seeing a comic hero meet his demise, Goldwater says the sacrifice can teach readers a valuable lesson: "We hope by showing how something so violent can happen to Archie, that we can – in some way – learn from him."

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 20, 14 11:21 PM
Micklynn wrote:Registering your game will also allow you save your account. So even if you use a different computer your game is there when you log-in. Also helps as a back up plan in case you ever have issues and have to uninstall the game. I have learned this the hard way Just go into the game settings and it's under Manage Account. Good luck with your move!

Thanks, i will do that also, just in case.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 19, 14 11:09 PM
Anglesey wrote:The timed quests used to change, if not every day then at least after a couple of days. Now mine has been stuck (it starts with 3x Floating Rock, 3x Snow Forest, 3x Ice Palace) for a week now.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Yes, the daily quests are very repetitive,

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 19, 14 11:07 PM
Yesterday i got my 10 tea, finally, without spending money, only with playing the scene over and over again, so it is possible with alot of patience.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 19, 14 11:05 PM
bfgVaiya wrote:Hey BoutjeFedankt

That's a great question!

Since your save data is tied to the MAC address in your computer, as long as you're using the same computer, a change in the IP address should be fine.

IP addresses change periodically, even if you're not changing your location or Internet service provider, but the MAC address in your computer is a number unique to that PC.

If there's any trouble with continuing your saved progress after you move, please contact our Technical Support Team <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">HERE</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a> and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

bfgVaiya

Thanks for your reply, i will do that, i have good hope that everything will be fine, i will know this saturday.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 19, 14 11:15 AM
Hello.

In a few days i am moving to another house, with most likely another ipadress, can i keep on playing this game or do i have to do something so that i can be recognized by the game with another ipadress ?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 9, 14 11:36 PM
vicki0516 wrote:Can someone tell me the purpose of this game. I like playing it but what is the point. Is there anywhere I can find instruction on this game. I guess what I need to know do you just play to get ranks. Don't know what to do with the item that I collect. Thank you for any help.
Vicki

This link will help you to get started i believe.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/found-a-hidden-object-adventure-tips-and-tricks/

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 14 3:08 AM
I also haven't been spending real money, i am in the middle of the ferocious level21 but never thought about spending real money though. I don't understand why you should be in a rush to advance and trying to complete levels as fast as you can. There are way better games if you want to play fast and furious, just my thought.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 18, 14 11:27 PM
mamacass14 wrote:
If I get frustrated, then I go with Life aka home and hearth etc then come back. Have not been bored yet.

Mamacass14

Where can you download Life aka home and hearth ? lol

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 22, 14 5:28 AM
HoosierAmy wrote:This has been discussed in the "update March 12" thread, but this needs to have it's own thread. Many have used alot of resourses trying to get this daily quest fulfilled with little result. First few times around, it uses what we have in stores. But when it is required for the quest, it is highlighted (!) and upon NUMEROUS times searching the pirate ship it is so very elusive. I've not been able to get it on normal searches, with over 1000
tries, but after using amulets and changing my avatar was able to get the 3 needed to pass the quest. This just doesn't seem right, anyone else but us few getting this?

That is a problem, but it's with more objects that just wouldn't come from a scene when you need it. I have found out that playing the well is much more effective for me when i am not getting the desired object in a few tries. It gives me many times the object that i needed for a quest. Sometimes after a few tries for 500 and then a free for 3 crystals, that happened with the saber.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 13, 14 12:16 PM
bobino68 wrote:I am having the same issue with the floater bosses was hoping since there wasnt a timer that we didnt have a time limit to banish them....... not the case they dissapear after awhile, i do not use the fairy as i think shes to expensive so i dont know about any of her glitches however is anyone having trouble with the wishing well??? nothing that i won using diamonds showed up in my inventory.

That wishing well issue occurs occasionaly with me also. But sometimes the item shows up again after hours when i got the same item again, then it says i have 2 in my inventory.

The superfloaters don't show the diamonds also with me, mostly 1 or 2 that you will get, but i get them anyway. Same goes for the crates that you can become with the superfloaters.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator