Posts created by Pixieydust

posted in All My Gods on Mar 15, 12 2:44 PM
You need to look at the science menu and work your way until you see the wood working skill. Learn that and then you unlock the Lumber Mill. That is how you get your boards! Hope I helped!

Pixiey

posted in All My Gods on Mar 9, 12 10:02 PM
How can you get more fish though? They don't let you put any other cabins out beside the two! This is a bit confusing. I need 55 fish and I have one.

I have 5 barns all maxed out. I have maxed out milk, wheat, brread, cheese but no fish and no cabbages. I really would like some help if anyone can. The city is such a mess on how everything is placed with the one road in the way.

posted in All My Gods on Mar 9, 12 8:57 PM
Hi! I am pretty far into the game I would say over 1300 citizens in my city as of now. I have had a quest to get fish for a long time and I cannot for the life of me gain anymore than one. there is a plus 56 under the one fish. I have maxed out milk, cabbage, almost maxed wheat and working on bread. I have many barns all up to upgrade three, but just the two fishing cabins upgraded as far as 3. I need help understanding how to get the fish. I have a hard time with math due to learning disabilities. If someone can tell me what to do to get the fish I would be thankful. I have read other posts but do not understand. I have used 2 full bars of mana to go down to the one fish.

Thank you very much!

Pxiey

posted in All My Gods on Mar 9, 12 5:20 PM
Can you ever build there where you drain the swamps? Just curious about this!

posted in All My Gods on Mar 9, 12 5:19 PM
If you cannot upgrade and such you may need to build a tavern for more people. Then you can build more builders homes.

Hope this helps!

posted in All My Gods on Mar 8, 12 10:20 PM
I had quit my bfc membership due to financial and most of the games I do not enjoy. This one I do!! It reminds me a great deal like Zeus, I have not played it much but it is fun like this!

This game I can see myself beating and replaying just for fun and trying new things such as perfect placement things like that along with completing everything.

I demoed it for about 15 minutes before using my last game credit.Are there any other games on here like this

I really enjoyed it!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Nov 19, 11 5:45 PM
Hi to all the fishies!!

I just finished this cute little game with all the gold trophies!! This was quite fun and I plan on buying the next. (I have the third already, decided to play them in the correct order.) I would not have gotten through it without all the help here on the forums and also a really nice website Casualgames.com This website has all the walkthroughs on all the games you can buy here with pictures, someone went through a great deal of work and I thought I would let you all know to give it a try.

I don't care for the dash type games, but these have a bit of strategy in it sort of like Zeus, which I really enjoyed!

Just wanted to through my pennies in the pond and hopefully help other fishies who are stuck in the game or just want easier routes. I thought some of it was nuts having tried it several times on my own, when I avoided paths they suggested, got right in time before it got to be nightfall!

Pixiey

posted in Roads of Rome on Nov 10, 11 7:10 PM
There is no fort on 3.7 Do you mean the storehouse?

I find myself just about needing 20 more seconds...tried a bunch of strategies. Not sure if I should try to get the mine or the sawmill going faster then I run out of stone. This is quite frustrating!!

posted in Fisher's Family Farm on Nov 9, 11 8:16 PM
I like Time Management type games, not super fond of the frenzy ones. This one I played maybe 10 minutes, when I have a hard time getting expert on the third or fourth part of the tutorial, that is pretty bad. I really liked the story and the graphics. I was hoping to finally find a tm game for a daily deal. I will have to wait.

I will go try a couple more times I guess just to be sure.

Pixiey

The problem for me was the fillets despawning so quickly and also too many seagulls all the time, I had a hard time doing anything.

posted in Royal Envoy on Oct 31, 11 11:24 PM
Any idea where the walkthrough can be found? I would love to see how people got the gold ranking on some of these! Maybe I am just too slow!

Thank you in advance!!!

Pixiey

posted in Aerie - Spirit of the Forest on Oct 31, 11 2:45 PM
You have to hop your little rabbit all across the map to find the rabbit hole.

posted in Aerie - Spirit of the Forest on Oct 30, 11 11:06 PM
For the life of me, I can't seem to find all 5 crystals...I also run out of time. I try to find all the crystals before starting this game, but this time I am missing it. Anyone with some help? I can't find walkthroughs of this online anywhere.

Pixiey

posted in Aerie - Spirit of the Forest on Oct 30, 11 10:20 PM
I have to say I really have enjoyed this game! I played the trial first, then had to buy. I read some of the negative posts,, but I found it to be quite fun.

I hope others that love plants and wildlife ect will give it a try.

Pixiey

posted in Aerie - Spirit of the Forest on Oct 30, 11 8:23 PM
This is a little late, but you click on the crystals that give the life and then click on the colorful mushroom which converts life into seeds. I can't seem to get everything done in time is my problem.

Hope I helped!

posted in Roads of Rome III on Oct 18, 11 8:48 PM
Hi everyone!! Just played all three of the roads game. Well, the trials...now I ask you the lovely fishies who have played...which one do I pick first? Should I start with one? I thank you for your opinions....I'm stuck but in a good way, these are great games!!

Pixiey

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Oct 14, 11 8:49 PM
Thank you for directing me to the right folder...I had tried to install it without moving the file to that last night.

I just wish they would have added at least one more farm. I blame myself for not believing everyone here..

Thanks again, I do really like the game!

Pixiey

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Oct 13, 11 11:16 PM
I downloaded the file, I added it to the game file like you said but nothing shows up. What am I doing wrong? This is so frustrating. I don't understand why they could not have had a bit of instructions on where to put this! Or making it much easier as in just making it install into the correct folder on its own. To be honest, I may not buy another game from them. I like it, but no instructions on something that should have been more in the game to begin with is just not right.

Thanks for the help. I think I need to log off for the night, I have tried to get this to work for a while now.

Pixiey

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Oct 12, 11 11:07 PM
Have you asked over on the forum there? I would think they would have added the quest to this in an update, they should have since the game is so short. I let them know about how disappointed I was.

Let me know..

Pixiey

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Sep 26, 11 4:30 PM
I have posted on the developer's Magic Farm 2 forum and am hoping that what they have said is true, they said something in the next few months about adding a farm and some more quests to it. I am trying to see if those of us who have bought the game will get this for free before I ask for a refund. Its too bad, I really like this game. I have not experienced a hour trial that I did not see the hour pass by! It felt like I had played for 15 minutes and the hour was up!!

=)

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Sep 26, 11 1:59 PM
The others are right about the waiting for the flowers to grow fully. The centipede is pretty easy to kill, you just have to keep clicking on it, it will kill the near by flowers but no big deal. I found it pretty fun though. Fast clicking is needed =)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator