Posts created by bonggamer

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Feb 15, 13 8:35 PM
Hey fellow gamers,

BFG tech support is looking for more of you reporting back to them so that they can resolve this issue. Apparently this is something they are not facing at their end and they need more reports to assess the problem.

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Feb 13, 13 8:26 PM
I still haven't been able to stick it. Tech support advised me to change the resolution of my screen - which I did. It did not work. Then I was told to uninstall, reinstall, delete the saved file and restart - have done all of this and then found that one of the key HOG's in the start (which BTW was working fine) did not show up. I've given up and got a redeem coupon.

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Feb 9, 13 9:44 PM
I'm having the same problem. And when I exit the symbols are stuck but the locks are again 'closed'. I posted in another forum. Seeking help!

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Feb 9, 13 9:40 PM
I can't seem to connect all the symbols on the door to get the castle door open from the other side. 3 clicks into place and then the 4th one doesn't! It's driving me batty! Plus when I get exit and get back the symbols are stuck but the locks have mysteriously closed again! And there's nothing I can do. HELP PLEASE!

Hi
I have a Mac Air and there is an issue with the video card which the tech team has confirmed. I'm hoping to get some update on the forum on whether the issue with these games have been resolved. Any heads up most appreciated. thanks

I'm having the same problem. Using MacAir with Lion. Text does not show up!

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Nov 19, 12 8:06 AM
I'm having the same problem. Priest says go home. Home there's nothing. Two pronged tool keeps bouncing back from stone where sword was...stuck. any help appreciated.
thanks

posted in Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman on Jun 22, 12 3:16 AM
Hi, I'm stuck in The Girl chapter. I think I've collected all the pearls (13?) but it's not getting added to my inventory. Unfortunately the game does not allow you to go back to the previous chapters to find out if I missed any pearls! Please help!

Loved Ravenhearst - so bought the Escape. A bit of a disappointment. Storyline not as interesting as the earlier versions. It SAYS 'menacing' but actually is not. Nothing to look forward to. Morphong objects - painful. And now I've turned the clock and have had the house shake multiple times but still not NOSE HAIRS!!!

Can someone help?

Thanks

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Feb 4, 12 11:43 PM
Hi. I have all the 3 planks and the nails but they are not combining automatically or even when I click! HELP

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 11 10:12 AM
I didn't get it either. The Shadow Lands remained a mystery though I loved playing it - as I did this one. But agree - the storyline...damn, I've been trawling the cyberworld to see if anyone can explain the plot to me...

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 10 7:19 AM
Sigh...I seem to be having the same problem as others - really liked the game and got totally immersed in the story....but what is the story??? Please if someone can explain, as my cut scenes didn't work at the end of the main game OR the bonus!!

Not knowing the why is KILLING me...help peeps.

I have a mac and facing the same problem as others. Have written to BFG for help. Bummed as I payed for the CE...and was really enjoying the game!!

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Aug 10, 10 9:15 PM
I'm having the same problem as others - the orchard scene freezes, and I have to force quit. I've sent in my request to BF and have been told that the developers are working on the fix.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator