Posts created by fluffyalso

posted in Violett on Apr 13, 14 12:52 PM
Spoiler alert: After you knock paperclip down, move it between wires on floor to make a connection. When connection made, flip switch on floor between cages. do it 3x and matches will lite and drop cage.

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 12, 14 8:48 AM
Possible spoiler. I only played a bit but found a morphing item in first HOG. It was on back wall, I think.

posted in Fantasy Quest on Apr 8, 14 9:25 AM
Why oh why can't developers come up with a good match 3 game. The graphics were pretty, the action quick with bombs and special plays. This said, after 20min or so all the boards looked alike and became extremely boring. please guys, give us a game with great action, nice big boards, no building stuff and something different with each level. I love to play match 3's as mindless entertainment. But in 5-6yrs of playing games there are only a handful worth playing, IMO. One game I have played at least 500 times. So it can be done. If you don't mind repetition this game is okay.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff's Phantoms on Mar 14, 14 9:46 AM
I live in Florida, so a nice way for me to enjoy the snow without having to be in it. Nice game! I own all the series.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 14 10:41 AM
I also lost my 5 punches as I had no idea about the policy change. I have been a member and paid my money each month since 2009 and purchased hundreds of games. Did we not get a memo in our e-mail? Up until now I have been happy with customer service whenever I have had a problem, but this blows!!! I may quit my membership over this. Arggh!

posted in Order of the Light: The Deathly Artisan on Feb 16, 14 7:06 AM
After you leave square in front of hotel and are at round sign post there is a sign to right that says antique. Also map will take you where you want to go, just hover over areas and it will tell you what they are. Then double click.

posted in Secret Bunker USSR on Feb 7, 14 11:58 AM
I could be wrong but I think you folks are at end of demo. When Bats flew out at me and I looked down into shaft, my demo was over. Only around 30min in. Just saying.

posted in Save the Furries on Feb 6, 14 8:09 AM
Might be a cute game if I could play it. Get to screen where it says click on planet to begin and I can't click on planet. No other instructions so nothing happens. Any clues anyone?

posted in Undiscovered on Jan 28, 14 9:03 AM
This game starts out as an interesting simple match3. Play is smooth, graphics good, squares clear quickly and boards are almost big enough. Back play of building village and HOS are not bad. At last a match3 game I can play mindlessly for hours. WRONG! I got to level 21 or so and up came a vine that you can't kill and have to click frantically to beat. That takes all the fun out of a game for me. I need to be able to beat a level without raising my blood pressure and cursing. A replay on a level is okay but even on casual, this game is a no buy for me.

posted in Mysterium™: Lake Bliss on Jan 26, 14 7:36 AM
For some strange reason I did not demo CE but have finished this demo in 55 minutes with time out to get and eat breakfast. It is a good game. Hits all the bells and whistles with transport map, good hint button, nice graphics etc etc. I just don't see anything to make it stand out. Just like 1/2 doz other recent games. will put it on my list and maybe get it with a sale or freebie.

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 24, 14 9:49 AM
I also loved this game with only a few negatives. Wait time between scenes and a little too dark for my 66yr old eyes. Very nice change from ordinary. Hope developer has more games in the pipeline. Glad another fish mentioned map in upper right corner, cause that made a big difference in game play. Just remember you have to think like the developer and game will be a lot of fun.

posted in Midnight Macabre: Mystery of the Elephant on Jan 14, 14 8:01 AM
Tedious at best. Lasted 18min. Previous reviews are spot on. Dark and dreary with no indication where to go. Has several of my pet peeves in a no buy game. Have to hit little "X" in corner of all popups to get back to game. Non-lockable inventory. Tiny HOG with findables in dark corners or edges of screen. Whole game graphics dark. Sorry, no buy or finish demo for me. Someone did say there was no map, but I found one and to it's credit you can use it to move around game sorta.

posted in Who Am I on Jan 13, 14 1:55 PM
Gun assembles self in your room but only when everything else is done. That's all I remember.

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Jan 9, 14 8:57 AM
Downloaded fix and it worked fine. Finished game this morning. Better late than never. Thank you.

posted in Esoterica: Hollow Earth on Jan 7, 14 3:37 PM
Good. Glad you got it. Enjoy. This is a cute game even if old fashion feeling.

posted in Esoterica: Hollow Earth on Jan 7, 14 11:47 AM
I'm not sure I remember exactly but usually I find that when that happens there is a piece of something in the close up to pick up. Easy to miss. Maybe a wire or button. Sorry I can't help more.

posted in Dream Hills: Captured Magic on Dec 28, 13 7:11 AM
Totally agree. This game has better graphics, faster and less cut scenes. Much more fun to play. Definite buy instead of TGT.

posted in The Great Gatsby: Secret Treasure on Dec 25, 13 8:13 AM
Won't play at all. Get stopped working error message. Uninstalled, reinstalled and restarted computer. All to no avail. Merry Christmas anyhow.

Okay will try to download again. I haven't been given a beta test in over a year. Did I change a setting or is that strictly random? Thanks!

Downloaded demo and it came up as expired in game manager, although I have never played this game. Never had this happen before. Any solution?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator