Posts created by judithannegg

posted in Final Cut: The True Escapade Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 14 6:04 AM
Did you see the coin in the HOS? I think you have to find a lot of items, then after you find them all, THEN you are asked to find the coin, which took me a while to figure it out it was in the bottom left corner in something.

posted in Final Cut: The True Escapade Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 14 3:26 PM
Ok, got it! I just went back in and swapped the exact kinds of tiles with each other thinking maybe it had to be a particular one of the two that looked exactly alike and now pressure thing flew up. Haven't had any problems so far and this game is taking me a long time!!! Which I LOVE! It's challenging and fun!

posted in Final Cut: The True Escapade Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 14 12:21 PM
I believe it was in a HOS junk pile type. Don't remember where, so that doesn't really help. You can check the guide for the HOS. I think the guide circles all the items and tells you what you earned, so that might help. Let me know if you find it! Good luck! Love this game!

posted in Final Cut: The True Escapade Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 14 11:45 AM
I am just put the glove on the ice in the Action Adventure room I think in 3rd chapter? Did the pipe puzzle and supposed to check pressure but nothing happens after I put pipes in right order! It just its there! I checked guide and I have the pipes in the right order. Supposed to be some kind of pressure gauge, but nothing shows up. Clicked all over. Don't want to skip it since I haven't skipped a game yet!

posted in Final Cut: The True Escapade Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 14 10:23 PM
Move handles to see the permanent gears.

posted in Final Cut: The True Escapade Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 14 10:21 PM
I could be wrong, but I think the other two gears are in the top left corner and the bottom right corner and can not be moved, so you start from there! So you attach your four gears to either the top first, make it work, then those four gears to the bottom and make it work.

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 14 3:48 PM
It took me 10 HOURS! WOW! And I still have to play the bonus and hidden chapters! I played with no skips and no hints. The only game I did actually use the strategy guide was the braille codes. Could not figure those out. Sooo enjoying the game! I have truly got my money's worth on this one! Now to do the other chapters!

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Nov 5, 14 12:17 PM
Definite glitch in bonus. Was playing on hardest mode. Went over to cliffs and could not find anything. Strategy guide said matches and bolaggas (spelling?) were to be picked up. Looked there and NOOO they were not there!! Changed to easiest level and, WOW, now they are there! And so obvious, so I did not miss them before! I love this game, but this is such a shame to get this far and have a glitch. Will try to finish game now.

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Oct 29, 14 7:41 PM
I ALSO LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this game! I have been asking for a HOG with some humor to it and this does! it still has some creepiness, but love, love the humor in this! And this is a very difficult game if you play on the hardest level and you can't change levels during the game, which I LOVE! I really felt like I have gotten my money's worth! And I am still not done! Probably played about 10 hours so far and still on Chapter 4! This is sooo much fun!!!!

posted in Myths of the World: Black Rose Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 14 11:13 PM
No problem playing for first 68 minutes. Got in and out a few times. 22 minutes left in trial and then said my profile was corrupted and had to start from beginning! I did nothing on my computer during that time but play game. No buy for me.

posted in Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret on Oct 14, 14 4:33 PM
Now I got it!

posted in Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret on Oct 14, 14 10:43 AM
Help! Does anyone have a solution for this? I can't use skip button and am sooo lost!

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait on Sep 7, 14 2:19 PM
Played game until at least about 95% until finish! Got to book where finding four parts of hearts, etc. Started game, froze up. Had to do CTRL ALT DEL to get out. Access violation code. Restarted game. Got to put in 3 pieces of hearts, then froze up and restarted AGAIN. Got to guy where I clicked on #1, same thing, froze up, restarted again. Got to guy again then got to #2, froze up, restarted. Click on guy #3, froze up restarted. Click on cage, froze up, restarted. Click on dragon?, froze up, restarted. Click on woman/witch? froze up, restarted. Did it again, got keys, and now, for the past 20+ times I can get through the book, but EVERY time I click on the keys, the computer freezes up. The cursor changes over from custom to normal and is frozen. I have had quite a few games from Bigfish that I get near the end and I can't continue. Please do not tell me it is my driver. I have been playing this game all week and no problem. Frankly when this happens to me, it usually is a lot of time and effort for Bigfish wanting me to send them files and I have never had any success of their effort to resolve issue. It just gets to a point that I just frankly give up. Hate it when I am blamed for my driver, but playing for last week and no problem and my computer has not changed....

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Sep 1, 14 4:17 PM
Thanks Beans! And there was a scene where it was pouring outside and family went into camper and I had to pick up their items! Pouring, storming, and I was trying to find all their items they left outside! And I had to fix a broken car while they went and ate at a diner because they volunteered me to help! And when I finished and got back to diner, they said to get something to go because we had to leave! And when mom "made" fish stew (I did all cooking!!), they thanked Mom!!! I did finish the game and did like the hardness, but was annoyed by the "Judy, give me this" etc. If you play game, please check out the posting about the Grand Canyon gift shop. I played this game twice because I did get stuck in the gift shop. SPOILER: Do dad's list BEFORE you help kids.

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 30, 14 5:31 PM
OK.... I LOVE and DON'T LIKE this game at same time! Reason I LOVE this game is because I really, really have to use my brain. I played on hardest level with no hints and no skips on puzzle. I really feel like I am getting my money's worth! Some hidden objects are really hard to find. And there are hidden objects to find within hidden objects! On this level it is not easy to find out what your next objective is. I do NOT like any kind of hand holding and this game in the hardest level has none! So, it is great. I skipped tutorial. Puzzles are hard and long, but again, I like those because I am getting my money's worth. Hate games where the puzzles are way too easy.

Okay, why I DON't LIKE the game. The whole premise is that I am coming a person (nanny/maid/slave?) in to help the family. I am a female, so I guess I felt like the nanny/maid. Countless times I am told the family is too busy to clean their room, etc., so I am told "Judy, pick up laundry" or "Judy pick up garbage", etc. because the kids have to text someone or just too busy. But then it goes on and on. "Judy pick up kids' laundry" and "Judy pick up recyclables." Even late at night mom is in camper and I am supposed to entertain kids with shadow puppets because dad said he did that when he was a kid, but, NOOOOO, he doesn't want to teach his kids this, he has ME do it instead! AND THEN, remember the storyline is two parents and two kids, I am supposed to find FOUR helmets to go whitewater rafting. Hmm.... no helmet for me, but I am supposed to find the family their helmets! Maybe just once, but then ranger rewards the family for finding all the trash (oh, ME!!! since I found it all!!) but the family gets four tickets (so I don't get one!!) to go on a free tour, but family does.nothing. If the family was participating in doing their own work/finding items/cleaning up, them this would be much better.

I did buy this game with the coupon code and do like it, but it is soooo agravatting to be someone's maid/slave, etc. I am not a person who really cares about storyline, but, every, every game, "judy pick up trash", "Judy pick up kid's clothes", "judy pick up this and that."

posted in Nevertales: Shattered Image Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 14 4:19 PM
SPOILER... This is this puzzle is the very last thing to do before you finish the game. Very, very last thing. I liked this puzzle very much. I spent many hours on this game and I understand everyone is different, but to get to this last puzzle and not want to finish it, which it truly isn't very hard, then ask for a refund seems crazy to me. I love this game and am enjoying the bonus chapter!

posted in The Other Side: Tower of Souls on Jul 17, 14 7:25 AM
I too played for a while and had about 40 cat paws. Opened up game this morning and I was back to no cat paws! I was in the scenes where you go back and forth from present to past. I was soooo looking forward to finding all 100! Now I don't know how many I have really found!

posted in Rise of Dynasty on Jul 11, 14 2:02 PM
Okay, on Level 41.... Not sure how many levels, but I did get pass the dreaded level 37 and level 39... Wish me luck!

posted in Rise of Dynasty on Jul 11, 14 11:11 AM
I had same problem, but then I exited out, and returned and got past Level 37. Now same problem on Level 39...... Haven't retried it yet, but just to let you know someone got past Level 37!

posted in Rise of Dynasty on Jul 10, 14 9:07 PM
Level 29. No problems until then. Make a few matches, then half of the board has blanks on it. Nothing to match up with, just blank boards. Really? Uninstalled and reinstalled and still at level 29. Actually bought this and have been part of BFG for years and was looking forward to new Match 3 game... Yes my graphics are up to date, yes my computer is latest, etc.... There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for a game to get to level 29 and then not work and blame it on my computer... NO EXCUSE!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator