Posts created by Celeryhart

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Oct 24, 08 6:58 AM
Well I"m going to play it again and check that theory out....... but I don't care how you slice it.... the pieces were just way too small...and inconspicuous

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Oct 24, 08 6:47 AM
Huh... ?? Objects proportional to the scene....??? What the heck does that mean....
Makes no sense to me... how can an itsy bitsy teenie weenie cigarette **** be proportional to a big scene.... What am I missing here...?? LOL

OH THATS FUNNY.... they hid the word after cigarette... thinking it was a bad word... well I'll spell it backwards for you then.... ttub ....... there that should do it...!!!!

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Oct 24, 08 6:41 AM
I"d love to buy it.... but if it's like a ND game then I'll pass. They are just too hard for me.... Give me more like Mushroom Art....... thats more my style... !

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Oct 24, 08 6:36 AM
You kind of have to hold the bag to the side of the feeder a bit... I was trying to put the bag right on the feeder and it didnt' work....

This game could have been ok if the bloody pieces weren't so small... that frustrated me.... I swear I nearly went blind... !!

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Oct 23, 08 9:03 PM
I must say that I"ve never seen a game with such tiny little weenie things to have to find.... it was very frustrating.... I had to play one scene again because I ran out of time... good god, it was rediculous. I had to close out the game once too as it seemed to have froze up... my red faucet wouldn't turn on the fountain. I opened the game up again and it was fine.

This game was over rated ... although the game itself was okay... nothing to write home about... !! Just my opinion....

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Oct 23, 08 7:55 AM
Stuck on the candles..... I have them all lit ... now what does it want me to do....??

man some of these pieces are so teeny tiny... what kind of eyes do these guys have who make these games....LOL sheesh..... thank god for hints....LOL

Maybe Mortimer will come out tomorrow... that would be too cool.... !!

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Oct 23, 08 6:41 AM
I bought it because of all the hype I read here.......but frankly it doesn't hold a candle to some of the other recent games....like Mushroom Age...etc..

Haven't finished it yet .... so maybe it will get better. I"ve gotten spoiled with the likes of those more challenging HO games.... Oh well, this will pass the time.

Waiting for Mortimer Beckett now.... !!

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Oct 22, 08 6:34 PM
What a great game..... !! Had a bit of problem with the totems too but did figure it out.....I also had problems with the 5 puzzles that showed you a picture and you had to map it on the amulet... the second picture didn't come up... So closed the game and opened it again...... and voila.... the other pictures showed up..

I've downloaded it to my laptop now and will play it again while watching TV....
VERY GOOD GAME... nothing was too hard that it stumped me. Very tiny little pieces though... but the hints were generous.....LOVED IT... !

Didn't even need a skip button...LOL

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Oct 19, 08 6:55 PM
sassylassie.... how do you get to be a beta tester....?? I"d like to do that..

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Oct 19, 08 6:26 PM
I was just going to ask the same thing.... I"ve seen people talk about it on the forums here.. and am anxious to see what it's about...

posted in Mushroom Age on Oct 19, 08 1:41 PM
Does anybody have all the screen prints of the mirrors games....... I can't get even the first one solved.... grrrr...... pm me.. if you will... please.. !! No, pretty please.. !!

Great game ...BUT.... you makers of the game.. I could use a SKIP button... my anxiety level is going thru the roof with these mirrors... and I contemplated your murder with those red and yellow ball games.... SKIP , SKIP, SKIP.... Hey guys... please put a skip button in for the likes of me..... let me decide if I want to play them ok.....??

Just a humble request...

posted in Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ on Oct 18, 08 5:14 AM
Ok... thanks.. Got that already... didn't want to miss a game. By the way.. how do you know what is coming .......

I haven't seen anything in the forum on tomorrow's Nancy Drew... those games give me a headache... but I"d love to buy it. The ones I have just sit here unplayed because I"m too stupid to get thru them... much to frustrating... and yet I want it... !!!

I need a walkthru then maybe there would be hope for me.

posted in Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ on Oct 18, 08 4:23 AM
I've got Samantha....LOVED IT..... but I still don't know which game you are referring to when you say MFC. Can someone tell me the whole name and not just initials....
Thx

posted in Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ on Oct 17, 08 10:28 PM
I agree karenplop,,,,,, but what is MFC? Is it as good as Samantha Swift...?

posted in Musaic Box on Oct 12, 08 3:07 PM
It does.......?? boy, I don't remember seeing that message.... LOL... But obviously it came up cause I did go create my own tune. Yes, I know about looking for the music.... but then what was grandpa's birthday present...? Was it that I get to "create"... kinda anti climactic.....LOL. Can you tell I don't read much of what pops up... I skip the story lines if I have a chance too. That may be my downfall eh..?

I guess I just expected a more dramatic ending.....LOL... oh well, such is life... or death in grandpa's case.

posted in Musaic Box on Oct 12, 08 2:03 PM
There really is no definate ending is there...?? I"ve done the rooms, and the songs... and thats it folks... or did I miss something...?

I did go try and create my own tune...not bad either.. too bad you can't save them...lol

posted in Musaic Box on Oct 12, 08 1:00 PM
pashdi..... I finally finished it.... thanks to someone posting on the Musaic Box forum a link to pictures she's taken of clues and songs... check it out

I didn't know the tune sometimes.. but I played it on the bottom a couple times and got the hang of it.
I now have taken pictures of them all so I have them for next time. I don't like to use hints and cheats... but I hate being trapped more so I will cheat if I get desperate.

What I started doing at the end is going to all the rooms and finding the clues instead of finding a clue and then solving the song immediately. Course by solving some songs it releases music to complete a different song in your book sometimes...so I just went back to the book and scanned thru it to see what was ready to solve and what had already been done... I didn't find it that hard to find all the music sheets..

This was very different and I will play it again.

posted in Musaic Box on Oct 12, 08 9:58 AM
LizzieK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, oh wow.... what a sweetheart.. ! Just what I need. Now there may be hope of finishing this.

Yes, this game is not for everybody.... nothing is..!! I almost didn't get it but am glad I did. I could no more do a time management game than walk on water.
If I was going to be concerned about time management....I'd question the time I spend playing BFG's.... I just can't get into them.

Hope we have another great HO plus game tomorrow... I just bought Safecracker so will go tackle that now.

posted in Musaic Box on Oct 12, 08 4:21 AM
Did I mention ... YOU'RE MY HERO.........LOL. Thank goodness for this forum. Needless to say I'm now stuck on Badinerie from French Suite 2.. ( never heard of it before...lol ) Can't wait to put Buffalo Gal together....LOL

I guess I'm just not too good on tile puzzles... Any hints you want to send my way
scmorr will be greatly appreciated..

posted in Musaic Box on Oct 12, 08 3:28 AM
I noticed the tiles glow too when you put your mouse over them.... but they also glow even if they are not in the right spot... unless I'm missing something. I"ve been watching for any subtle hints but can't detect any. When all the tiles are in the right place... the whole thing lights up like the fourth of July and plays the song.... is that what you mean by "glow...? " LOL

I am liking this game.... todays new game is not my type so I"m back to trying to solve Go Down Moses......... for the life of me I"m so stuck. I wish I had screen shots of the solutions.... I"ve taken some so far but what I need to do is take the shot before I put the last tile in so that I can actually see the tile layout... with that darn glow at the end the picture doesn't come out too clear........LOL

I hope someone comes along and saves my sorry butt..... SOON....lol

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator