Posts created by NIMHURCHU

posted in Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome on Mar 2, 13 12:01 PM
This is a good deal for $2.99.

There are 2 modes of play: regular and expert. There are still sparkles indicating HOS in expert mode.

There is a journal with the story and clues.

There is a map. It is not interactive. Icons indicate your current location, HOS, puzzles and places of interest. I still managed to get lost. There is a lot of running back and forth....lots of doors and passageways.

There are voiceovers throughout. It is important to keep the sound turned on, and to watch the cut scenes.

HOS: There are approximately 13 HOS. They are interactive.

Hints recharge in 45 secs in regular mode and 90 secs in expert mode. Hints work outside of HOS. Hints will not give directional arrows - simply "there is nothing to do here".

Puzzles: There are approximately 20 puzzles. Puzzles can be skipped in 1 min in regular mode and 2 mins. in expert mode. Puzzles were mostly simple, but some were very time consuming and some had 3 or 4 parts.

I found the story to be disturbing and sinister. I felt that I was watching an episode of "Criminal Minds". Although I enjoyed playing, it is not one that I would like to play again. The ending is satisfactory, but the story does continue on in the CE. I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything, though. Overall, I would recommend this game. As always, try first.

posted in Time Dreamer: Temporal Betrayal on Feb 28, 13 2:12 PM
I was disappointed with this game. After purchasing, and signing back on, I was put back to the beginning of the game. For the first hour of "attempting" to play, the game shut off my computer 11 times. Once in the second chapter, the game played perfectly, but I was already so frustrated with doing the same actions over and over, as nothing was saved when the game shut down. This frustration was affecting my enjoyment of the game, I'm sure, so I stopped playing for several hours and took it up again.

There are 2 modes of play: Casual and expert.

There are no voiceovers.

There is a journal.

There is no map. I got lost a few times.

HOS: There are 10 HOS, with minimum interaction, such as opening a drawer. Hints refill in approximately 45 secs in casual mode.

Puzzles: There are 17 puzzles. They can be skipped in approximately 1 min in casual mode. I had to skip more puzzles than usual ( about 5) because of items not "catching" and placing properly.

This game took 5 hrs to complete. I would not play again. Sorry for this very rushed review. Off to work! I would not recommend this game. It was uninspired, the controls were clunky, and the story disjointed. As always, I recommend trying for yourself.

posted in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle on Feb 27, 13 9:53 AM
This is a great deal at 2.99.

There are 2 modes of play: easy and difficult. There are large amounts of sparkles for HOS in easy mode, and little twinkles for items that will be needed for inventory. Difficult mode does not have any sparkles at all.

There are voiceovers.

There is no map.

There is a journal with the story and the history of the main characters.

HOS: There are approximately 44 "find items on a list" HOS.
There are 7 "find x number of y" e.g find 10 feathers.

Hints: Recharge in 45 secs in easy mode, and 90 secs in difficult mode. Hints work outside of HOS.

Puzzles: There are approximately 28 puzzles. They can be skipped in 45 secs in easy mode and 90 secs in hard mode.

I enjoyed this game so much that I couldn't stop playing. It took me about 4 hours to complete in easy mode, skipping 3 puzzles. (They involved perfect timing and speed - I am much too slow). For those with phobias, there are a few scenes with creepy crawlies, but they didn't last very long. I would definitely recommend this game. It is a bargain at $2.99.

posted in Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams on Feb 25, 13 9:32 AM
Cleo, where are you? I've been lurking around the pond for hours looking for your DD discussion. I hope that all is well with you.

Well, to the DD. When I first saw only 3 stars on the opening page, I almost did not download. However, I still had 2 punches to fill, so I gave it a try. I am so glad that I did! This was a pleasant surprise and well worth the $2.99, for me.

There are 2 modes of play: regular and expert. The hint does not work outside of HOS in expert mode, and it appears that there is no skip button in expert mode.

(After completing the game in regular mode, I played one chapter in expert mode. When I came upon the first puzzle, I thought that I was still missing pieces, or that there was a glitch in the game, as there was no skip button triggered when I put all the pieces on the "board". Nope, I had everything there, but no skip. Personally, I will not be finishing in expert mode any time soon, as there was a puzzle that I just could not get the timing correct, and had to skip. )

There are no voiceovers.

There are 4 chapters that are self-contained. Once you complete a chapter, you move on to the next, with it's own "mini story".

There is no map, but is unnecessary, as you will trek between limited areas. There are no long, meandering paths. There is no going back to the very first scene that you came upon.

HOS: There are approximately 16 "find items on a list" HOS. They are not interactive. Graphics are beautiful and clear..even in junk pile. HInts recharge in about 1 min in regular and expert mode. (even though it is noted in the game that hints recharge slower in expert mode. I timed it several times and still came up with 1 min and 2, 3, or 4 seconds in expert mode.)

Puzzles: There are approximately 12 puzzles. They can be skipped in 1 min 30 secs in regular mode. Based on chapter 1, there is no skip in expert mode.

Note: For those with phobias, there is a mouse (adorable, I thought...like the one from the Disney "Ratatouille") that you must "dispose" of, and a spider (eeww ), even though cutely drawn. (It still gave me the "creepy crawlies").

Overall, this was a delightful surprise. So much more fun than I expected. There is a lot of interaction throughout the game. I was concerned that there would be too much hand holding, but after the initial "helpful' comments, I found that the game was pleasantly challenging. Do give it a try. You may like it.

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 24, 13 2:06 PM
This is a short game, with only 2 hrs of gameplay for me, but worth it for $2.99. The game is unusual and light-hearted.

There are voiceovers. I really enjoyed them and left the sound on throughout the game.

There is a journal with the story and a help section that just provides instructions on how to play.

There are two modes of play: Casual and Advanced. There are no sparkles in advanced mode.

There are no find items on a list HOS. Instead, you find fragmented objects in the scenes as you travel. Once you have collected all the fragments, the objects are added to your inventory. There are approximately 42 fragmented objects throughout the game.

Hints refill in approximately 1 min. in casual mode and 3 mins in advanced mode.

Puzzles: There are approximately 22 total puzzles. Puzzles can be skipped in 2 mins in casual mode and 6 mins in advanced mode. There were some fun and different puzzles and a few of the usual. There are 7 association puzzles, 3 jigsaw type puzzles, 4 mechanical puzzles (at end of each chapter), 2 FTD, 2 clear a path (block style), connect pipes, mahjong, 3 in a row, and a rope puzzle.

Although this game was very short, there were plenty of fun and easy interactions, puzzles and fragmented objects to keep me entertained for 2 hours. Also, I need 3 punches to fill my card, so that factored in to my decision to purchase. I have listed it as a "play again" game, and I have started re-playing in advanced mode. However, objects are exactly the same, even in the association puzzles, so I might wait a month or so before finishing in advanced mode. I would recommend trying this game. It really is delightful.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 23, 13 7:58 AM
This is a great deal at $2.99.

There are 3 modes of play: Casual, expert and hardcore. I played in casual mode.

There are voiceovers in cut scenes, but you read the dialogue most of the time.

A map is made available after completing the first chapter. Map is interactive.

There is a diary.

There are black bars on top and bottom of the screen in fullscreen mode, and no widescreen. ( pet peeve of mine ).

HOS: There are approx. 2 "find items on the list" HOS
There are 2 "find related pairs" HOS.
There are 2 pictorial HOS.
There are 7 "find x number of y" HOS.

There are 2 "find the difference" scenes.

Puzzles: This game is loaded with them! There are approximately 54 puzzles. They can be skipped in casual mode in approximately 2 mins. I used the hint button in casual mode and it solved the puzzle for me.

Hints recharge in 1 min 30 secs in casual mode.

Collectibles: There are 60 fairy collectibles scattered throughout the scenes.

Achievements: There are 16 achievements to earn.

Overall, I enjoyed the game, but would have liked a few more Hogs. I would highly recommend at least completing the demo on this game.

posted in Surface: The Soaring City on Feb 23, 13 12:06 AM
I tried to like this game, as I have purchased the other Surface games and this one came with an extra punch today, but I just couldn't get in to it. The opening scene had dreadful graphics. I thought that I was watching my son play Minecraft. The game graphics were mediocre, with blurry HOS, and puzzles in a "small window". I exited and re-tried up to the last minute, as I don't like to lose out on a "deal', but this game just left me feeling . Maybe as a DD, but not likely.

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Feb 22, 13 8:10 PM
Hi Twins, (please forgive and correct me for shortening your name..I can see myself chatting back and forth, so Twins would be quicker . Our pond friends have shortened my name to Nim.....I love it! )
Well, back to the game. Yes! I agree! It is great that you noted the ? and silhouette in the inventory. I had scribbled a note to myself about that , but forget to mention it in the expert mode also. You are absolutely correct....it is so annoying to get too much unwanted "help". For this game, I wanted to move through it quickly. I didn't care too much about getting extra help, but I found that sometimes, I was going back and forth trying to find objects not yet available. It was irritating to have the hint shine on an item that you cannot pick up, or a door that you cannot open yet.

Angel (is that ok?)
Thank you for kind words, and update on advanced mode play. Also, I agree that the inability to pick up objects that you know will be necessary is so annoying. I need 3 punches by the end of the month, so I know what you mean. I'm also waiting for something better.

Minesita!!!! Thank you for sharing your opinion on the game. It is great to see all fishies share. Please come back again to share what you liked and didn't like about a game that you played. I depend so much on reviews that fellow fishies post. I would love to read your input. Happy swimming.

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Feb 22, 13 5:45 AM
I found the subject matter of this game rather depressing, and the suicide theme carries throughout the game. If I skipped the dialogue entirely, I might play this game again.

There are 2 modes of play: Casual and Expert Mode. I played in casual mode, and there was a lot of hand holding and sparkles everywhere. I didn't mind as I wanted to get through the game quickly. I played a few scenes in Expert Mode and there was some help, but not so many sparkles.

There are no voiceovers.

There is no map. It really isn't necessary as the hint button will point you in the right direction ( you won't lose a hint) , and "area complete" appears on the top of the screen when you are finished in an area.

HOS: There are 20 "find items on the list" HOS.
There are 2 silhouette HOS - one of those is fragmented objects.
There is 1 "find x number of ....." HOS.

There is a choice of "puzzle mode" in the HOs. When you click on special goggles, you will be given 2 fragments from the scene. When you correctly place those fragments, a hidden object is revealed. I found this process to be rather time consuming, so I played with the goggles turned off for the most part. You can turn the goggles on and off as you wish.

Hints: Refill in approximately 45 secs in casual mode and 1 min 30 secs in expert.

Puzzles: There are 10 puzzles. There were a few unique puzzles, but they were very repetitive. Puzzles can be skipped in about 1 min in casual mode and 2 mins in expert mode.

You must find letters throughout the game to place on a scroll containing five phobias. As you correctly place letters to spell the phobia, you get an item to allow you to continue in the game.

Overall, this game was not my favourite. The graphics were mediocre, and the story was morbid. Some of the puzzles were different to the norm, but they repeated several times. It took me approximately 4 hours to complete, and I most likely will not replay. I don't regret the $2.99 purchase, but I just wanted the game to end.

posted in Columbus: Ghost of the Mystery Stone on Feb 21, 13 5:02 PM
I agree with twinsoniclab! This is a very good deal at $2.99. I started to replay the game today to refresh my memory as I had played it some time ago, and I just couldn't stop playing.

There are 2 modes of play: Casual and Advanced.

There are no voiceovers.

There is a diary.

There is no map. I found it unnecessary, and I usually get lost.

HOS: There are 52 "find items on a list" HOS.
There are 16 fragmented HOS with 3 fragmented objects per scene.

Hints: Recharge in 30 secs in casual mode and 1 min in advanced mode. As twins noted, the hints do work outside of HOS, but don't give too much away.

Puzzles: There are 24 puzzles. They can be skipped in 1 min in casual mode and 2 mins in advanced mode.

Overall, this game has beautiful graphics, clear HOS, and so much to keep you busy. If you don't like Hogs, this is not the game for you. For me, there was a perfect balance between the two types of Hogs and puzzles to keep my interest. The game moved along smoothly and quickly. I hardly noticed 4 hours pass.

posted in Time Mysteries: Inheritance on Feb 16, 13 2:06 PM
It took me a while to warm up to this game, as the graphics were mediocre, there were black bars in fullscreen mode, no voiceovers, and the dialogue was juvenile. However, the game moved along smoothly and quickly with plenty of HOS, puzzles and interaction.

There is no map, but it is unnecessary.

There is a diary with detailed tasks and story.

There are 2 modes of play: Regular and expert. There are no sparkles in expert mode, but the cursor does change to a magnifying glass when you pass over puzzles or HOS.

Hints: Regular mode - you are given 4 hints. They recharge in about 5 secs. When your hints are depleted, you can earn more by playing a swap mode match 3 game. You have 1 min to earn more hints up to the 4 hints maximum.
Expert mode - you are given 3 hints. They recharge in approximately 1 minute. When your hints are depleted, you can earn up to 3 more with the match 3 game. Hints are not very helpful outside of HOS.

HOS: There are 31 HOS. There is no interaction in the HOS, and some items are rather small and well blended in the scenes.

Puzzles: There are 20 puzzles. They can be solved in approximately 20 secs in regular mode, and 1 minute in expert mode. Note: You will lose a hint if you use the solve button. Most of the puzzles were extremely easy.

Find the difference: There are about 7 FTD scenes with 7 differences to be found in each.

Overall, this was quite a fun game. It took me a little over 3 hours in regular mode to complete. I skipped 2 puzzles that I found tedious, and used the hint button once per HOS just to move along more quickly in the game. Also, I just really enjoyed that Match 3 game To me, it was a nice little bonus, even though it wasn't a large Match 3 board and it was very simple. I would recommend trying this game, but it's not a "must have". It is one that I might play again, as it was fun and relaxing.

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Feb 9, 13 4:33 PM
After playing the trial of this game, I was very undecided. The graphics were not to my liking, especially the character drawings. The gameplay was pleasant, but it wasn't spectacular. The story was mildly intriguing, and some of the puzzles were unique. I decided to purchase.

There are 2 modes of play: Casual and Adventure. I played the entire game in casual mode, and one chapter in Adventure mode. I saw no difference between the two modes. Adventure mode still had some sparkles, the cursor changed to a hand when items needed to be collected and to an eye when you needed to investigate further. There was still the same amount of assistance provided and puzzles could be skipped as in Casual mode.

There are voiceovers in the cutscenes, but you must read the dialogue during gameplay.

There is a map, but gameplay is rather linear, so it's really unnecessary.

There is a diary with the story. You collect 7 envelopes throughout the game to update the story in the diary.

There is no hint button. However, if you click on guide, it will list your tasks to be completed to move on. If you click further, you are told exactly what to do and where to find the items that you need.

There are no "find items on a list" Hogs. You will have to find fragments of objects that you need for inventory in the scenes. There are approximately 15 of those fragmented objects.

Puzzles: There are approximately 30 puzzles to be solved, with a few puzzles repeated. Puzzles can be skipped immediately, but you are offered two "jokers" also. "Jokers" are hints, or sometimes, they place objects in the correct position in a puzzle, or tell you when you have misplaced objects. I found some of the hints to be completely useless, but found the placing of some objects on a grid, for example, to be very helpful.

Extras: The extras button allows you access to 25 puzzles. However, you must have "solved" these puzzles to replay them. Even puzzles that I had skipped were still available for me to replay at the end of the game.

Overall, I don't regret spending the $2.99 to play this game. It cost less than a at my favourite pizza parlour, and I had almost 4 hours of entertainment (skipping 4 puzzles that I just couldn't be bothered with ) However, I can't see myself wanting to replay the game. It was good enough, but not great. I would encourage fishies to try for themselves.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Feb 6, 13 2:16 PM
This is a good deal at $2.99. It was one of my favourites when it was first released, but I do notice a few things that seem lacking in comparison to my more recent favourites.

There are no voiceovers.

There is no map.

There is a diary containing the story and task list. If you hover over the diary, the task list will pop up.

There are 2 modes of play: Casual and advanced mode. There are still sparkles in advanced mode indicating HOS. Clicking on the magnifying glass on the right highlights all active zones.

HOS: There are approximately 42 "find items on a list" HOS. The HOS are mostly crisp and clear, but some are very cluttered. There is no interaction required in HOS, to the best of my recollection.

Puzzles: There are aproximately 20 puzzles. Puzzles can be skipped in 1 min in casual mode, and in 2 mins in advanced mode. The skip button has a countdown feature to it, which I really liked.

Hints: Refill in about 30 secs in casual mode and 1 min in advanced mode. Hints do not work outside of HOS.

There is a lot of interaction and treking back and forth in this game. It took me about 5 hours to complete. There are so many HOS that you may find tiresome if you don't like HOS and want more adventure. I found myself going in circles a few times , so for me, that was plenty of adventure . I felt that I really got my credit's worth in this game. It's a fine deal at $2.99.

posted in Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name on Feb 4, 13 9:37 PM
I am so thrilled for those who enjoy adventure games Thank you all for your wonderful reviews.

Njmathews, thank you so much for some extra details.

Forneymary, thank you so much for your info on the right clicking, even though I can't seem to get back to that....more on that later

The 9 mins of "strapped to your chair with no exit" could have been cut to 4 mins, and people may have stayed to see what's next.

Once I was allowed to interact with the game, I found the cursor to be slow and eventually it disappeared entirely. I had no way to exit the game. The esc button didn't even work. Eventually, my computer shut down entirely.

I am so disappointed, as I saw this game as a "stepping stone" to some fun adventure games. It didn't seem to be so complicated when I began, and Kelly tried to help, but when you're frozen in one area....it's done!!!

Again, thank you to all the great reviewers.......I would not have even attempted without your reviews.

Devs and BFG, considering the enormous amount of negative reviews, with some of the most basic problems not being fixed, how do you release this game again as a deal to people?

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Feb 3, 13 4:20 PM
This is a fair game at $2.99, but it is short (took me 2 hrs) to complete, so try and see how far you get in the trial.

Options include sound and music volume controls, custom cursor, mute all sounds and full screen.

There is no choice in mode of play.

Hints recharge in approximately 1 min.

Skip button fills in approx. 30 secs.

There are no voiceovers.

There is no map, but it's a very linear game, so no trekking back and forth.

Story is interesting, and there wasn't too much reading.

There is no journal, but a diary pops open when you get new details to the story.

Hogs: There are 13 "find items on the list" Hos, with between 15 and 25 items per scene. If you click on an item, it's shape is shown.

There are 2 pictorial Hogs.

There are 5 place items in the scene hogs, with 8 items each to be placed.

Find the difference: There are 2 FTD scenes with 10 differences each to be found.

There is a misclick penalty after 4 misclicks, which I found annoying.

Overall, I don't regret purchasing this game. I bought and played it a while ago,and noted it as one I should play again. However, almost 3 years later, it does seem rather simple and outdated. I did play it all the way through again today, and enjoyed it, but I was content that it only took me 2 hours to play. I would recommend to at least trial...if you have the time. But considering the other great sales going on this weekend, you might end up with an overall better bargain with the newer games at $4.99, or $3.49 (if you're a game club member )

posted in The Lost Kingdom Prophecy on Jan 30, 13 10:36 PM
Hi Twinsoniclab, thank you so much for the addtional info. I did purchase, and am still trying to figure out all the details of the game.

So far, I agree with the reviews - I would call it a Match 3 game with Frog thrown in there

This is what I have found in the 90 minutes that I played.

Chapter 1 began with finding fragmented objects. There were 4 objects to be completed by finding the fragments in the scene. Completed objects must then be replaced correctly in the scene. The ? shows you where items go if you need some help.
After that , it has been all Match 3 for me, so far. You complete match 3 levels to earn fragments of obects. I have completed 11 match 3 levels in chapter 1.
In order to complete a level, you must destroy the tiles, then the fragment appears at the top of a line of "special" tiles. You must break those tiles to drop the fragment to the bottom.

There are 3 game geometry choices: 1.Tiles can be set for hexagonal mode.
2.Tiles can be set for rectangle mode.
3.Tiles can be set for mixed mode and the computer changes modes automatically between levels.

There are 4 modes of play for making connections:
1. Group mode - click on an icon and all similar touching are destroyed (in block form)
2. Swap - The type that I've seen most often - click to swap to make 3 or more in a row.
3. Group - make a chain of identical icons, and can move diagonally.
4. Change - I've never seen this one before. It appears that you have a "set icon", and when you click to change an icon to make match 3, the icon changes to the one that you clicked on. e.g. if you have 2 apples with a pear icon under, and an apple icon is attached to your cursor, you click on the pear to make a chain of 3, then you have the pear attached to your cursor.

There are 4 power ups to be earned as you move through the levels.
1. Axe breaks an icon that you click on and tiles underneath.
2. Grenade destroys tile that you click on and those around.
3. Firebird destroys random tiles.
4. Tornado shuffles tokens.

Overall, I liked the choice of match modes, but you couldn't change mode mid-game. I would have preferred more HOS. This is not a game that I would consider a "must have". However, I do not regret purchasing it at $2.99.

posted in The Lost Kingdom Prophecy on Jan 30, 13 4:20 PM
Thank you so much for the info. My trial had run out - maybe hubbie played or my DD. I have no comments at all made on this game. How are the graphics? Approximately how many Match 3 games do you play in comparison to HOS? Thanks for any help.

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Jan 29, 13 5:33 PM
I enjoyed this game and feel that I have gotten a great deal at $2.99.

Options include music and sound volume control, and fullscreen and widescreen. When I clicked on the widescreen button, I got the two black bars on either side - yuck However, fullscreen did fill my screen.

There are 2 modes of play: casual and expert mode. You cannot change mode mid-game, and expert mode still showed sparkles for HOS.

There are voiceovers throughout.

There is no map.

The journal includes a notes section with story and clues. It also has a tasks section.

HOS: There are approximately 31 HOS with some interaction required to find some of the objects.

Puzzles: There are approx. 21 skippable puzzles. In casual mode, puzzles can be skipped in about 1 min. In expert mode, puzzles can be skipped in approx. 2 mins.

Hints: The hint button fills in about 1 min in casual mode and 2 mins in expert mode.

This game had a lot of interaction throughout, which I love The puzzles were easy and enjoyable, for me. Personally, I never want "brain teasers" in my games, as I have little time to play, and I just want to relax. The objects were easy enough to find in the HOS. The game is another "spooky" one, but I don't recall any satanic references, creepy crawlies, snakes, ouija boards etc. I played for approximately 5 hours, and would recommend to at least the trial. Well worth $2.99 to me. So glad that I purchased it

posted in Exorcist 2 on Jan 26, 13 8:34 PM
I need a few more punches to fill my card, so for me, this was a good enough game and a fair deal at $2.99.

Although I have read that others had voiceovers, for some reason, I did not have any voiceover throughout the game.

There are 3 modes of play: casual, expert and professional. There are no hints, puzzles cannot be skipped and there are no sparkles in professional. In expert mode, hints and skip button takes longer to fill, and there are sparkles for HOS.

There is no map.

There is a journal, with the story and clues.

There are 5 chapters.

HOS: There are only 8 HOS. Hint recharges in about 45 secs in casual mode, and 1 min in expert mode. No hints in professional mode. Hints do work outside HOS and do help to navigate.

Puzzles: There are approximately 15 simple puzzles, with some puzzles having several levels/parts to them. Puzzles can be skipped in approx. 1 min 30 secs in casual mode, in 3 mins in expert mode and cannot be skipped in professional mode.

This game was rather short (less than 3 hrs for me), but I didn't mind as I had enough of the game by the end. It's not one that I will likely play again, but I don't regret the purchase at the DD price.

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 13 10:33 PM
Personally, I always look to Valdy's thorough reviews. I want to know how many Hogs, puzzles or extras, such as morphing objects are in a game. I want to know how long the hint, skip button takes to fill. I always see the "spoiler alert", and I want to read further. I don't have to read and see what she has to say, but I choose to regardless.
Guidelines from the mods at the beginning of a review thread note that you should include a "spoiler alert" for "spoilers". As far as I can tell, Valdy followed the posted game review guidelines. "Spoilers" should be more clearly defined, as it appears to have a different meaning to so many people.
I have just recently started to post reviews again, and this is discouraging. I don't want to have sections of my reviews posted as an example of what displeases another person. Is this a friendly pond or a shark tank?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator