Posts created by tofinofish

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 5, 11 8:27 PM
Has anyone done this game? I am stuck on it. Please Help!!!

posted in Silent Scream: The Dancer on Apr 25, 11 7:01 PM
Despite everyones warnings and comments I decided to give the demo a try. I didn't play but five minutes and .... well all i gotta say is..." Oh No! It must be those guys they're chasing me..." right out of playing this corny game. defintely not a buy for me.

posted in FBI: Paranormal Case on Mar 29, 11 6:45 PM
well I don't like detivive stories. I find they drag . this one draaaags too. and the opening speech are mind numbing, (like hello we can see its an office and a smmall amount of logic says its your office. dont need to be told that) the match game of files boring,. needless to say after 8 minutes were enough for me to know I dont like this game and will delete the demo forthwith. but judge for yourself I did , even after reading all the warning comments. we have had a run of yucky games lately I am not talking about mastero or some of the recent games that are now stanard eition,but rather games like this . so all in all I join with the other and say thumbs down to this one.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Mar 28, 11 10:03 PM
You must be doing something right I cant get the first one ( or I guess it starts with one in it so the second tablet) what do you do I find the walk through is no help

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 11 3:55 PM
well before i knew it my time was up, which for me is a good sign. I liked the involmment with each scene. this one has only six chapters but since im not out of the house yet I think this one will be long enough to be worth the money. if you haven't demoed yet try it. this is a buy for me.

posted in Echoes of Sorrow on Mar 18, 11 10:59 PM
Just finished the game... warning.... it is short. The graphic were clear and everything very easy to find and figure out. puzzle easy. I found the story a bit intriguing but a bit predictable (like the Mounty always getting his man that kinda thing) not to much wearing out of the sneakers as Goofy Duck likes to say (wonder where he/she is) you do go back to the scenes at the end but only once. even tho it was short I admit I enjoyed it. good for a couple of hours to while away the time on a rainy evening or afternoon. so I say at least do the demo and get a feel for it, by the end of the demo you should have finished the house.
over all time depends on how experinced you are.. experinced gamers 2-3hours (thats with food and bathroom breaks) less experinces 3-31/2hours. Have fun

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on Mar 14, 11 6:44 PM
two minutes into the game and I knew I wouldnt enjoy this game very much. There is no expert or casual mode and you cant skip the tutorials. this game would be perfect for someone who has never ever played a hidden object game before ever. I find the constant pop up signs like " you have picked up an important object" very annoying and interupting to the enjoyment of the game. I personally prefer a more challenaging game , where one can explore and figure out what to do on their own, It will have to be a dull dull day for me to finish the demo. not a winner for me.

enjoyed the demo, a buy for me. Nice graphics another good game.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 11 9:42 AM
Really enjoyed this game. I was looking forward to it coming out and wasn't disappointed. I hoe the next one comes out sooner than later. I enjoyed all the scenes and found the game interesting.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Feb 22, 11 10:00 AM
I liked the game but found the walkthrough that came with the game totally useless as it only showed what you had already figured out everything else was locked, use the walkthrough that is offered with this site if stuck. length. it took me five hours other maybe shorter or longer. some creepy scenes. but enjoyed the game.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 19, 11 1:32 PM
Strange little story. Not a bad length but not overly long. overall I enjoyed it. evil clowns always creep me out. Its always the clown I;m thinkin' Steven Kings "It', well sometimes the butlar did it I suppose. I liked the story line. bonus play was also good.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 11 10:10 AM
Well that hour went way too fast .(always a good sign) I know I'm going to enjoy the game when I am drawn in to it from the start. very intriguing game, a defenite buy for me.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 11 11:17 AM
Thank you for all your great reveiws. Goofy Duck I alwaays look for your reveiws when considering to play and or buy you give the most detailed reveiw thank you. will try this one and let you know what I think. thanks again for all your great reveiws

Just finished the game and I really enjoyed it, ahint for anyone doing the demo, get the collector's edition for the bonus play. This game is great if like me you tend to use the strategy guide only if you have tried everything else so as a result you very very seldom use it I also use hints very seldom and this game proved challenaging enough in some spots , but very easy in others. a good story and I think very worth it. This is one that i will enjoy playing again next winter,(by then enough time will have pasted) I am a who dunnit buff so figuring out who was behind the mystery was very easy but I enjoyed the hunt nonetheless.

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 26, 11 7:58 PM
Well sounds like this game was worth a go...but....... it glitched and about the time I should have been having hidden object games to find fuses to start the machine it didn't give me any.. no mattter what i did. so got frustrated trying different things. I never left the house .. grounded for life I guess.... and dad remains lost. ah well. sounds like enough people had a good experince that a person shoul at the very lest give it a go on the demo.

Thank you 'Darkdiscisple1313'

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 11 10:15 PM
first time commenting in a forum, but I just wanted to add my twobits . I too think Treasurer seeker 'the time has come' is very good. I have aquired the two previous ones and I am seriuosly thinking of buying this one. Which is why I look into these forums, to get a feel for how everone else feels about the game and wether it is worth getting.. I appreciate everyones comments.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator