Posts created by felinefi

posted in Sable Maze: Norwich Caves Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 13 9:18 AM
Hapless: What do you think of the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre?

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 13 8:42 AM
Hi CCV. I just got to that part of the game. You don't need to get the second half of the cloak to get the other half. The little boy in the castle backyard has a key for you that opens the cellar door in the castle lobby where the second half of the cloak is.

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition on Jul 14, 13 8:21 AM
It is in the greenhouse. You need the three badges to open the chest at the base of the tree. The rope is in the chest.

bfgBaikal wrote:Hi felinefi,

It sounds like your game did not save your progress for you after playing. That can happen if the game does not close correctly which can damages the save file.

Unfortunately, there is no way of retrieving that save data I'm afraid, so you will have to play on with a new profile.

Just to make sure that the game will save your progress this time, I would encourage you to play your game until you make a little progress, then exit the game and re-open to check if your progress is saved. This way you can feel confident that your game will save for you!

If you still have trouble saving, I would suggest having a look at the following help article for some tips on how to remedy this:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=266">Game Not Saving</a>

If the problems persist however, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our Reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you!

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

A new profile did the trick. Thanks!

When I was in the middle of the game I paused it. When I returned to the game I got the message:
The profile save data is corrupted and has been deleted. Please start a new game.

posted in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 13 9:01 AM
It's on the shield of one of the knights guarding the entrance to the castle keep.

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on May 28, 13 5:48 PM
There is an anvil outside the window of the red bedroom where you can smash the crystal ball. You will need to solve the key puzzle to get access to the room and assemble the crossbow to get out the window first.

posted in Fear for Sale: Nightmare Cinema Collector's Edition on Apr 5, 13 8:02 PM
It is in the paper bag in the back seat of the car.

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 26, 13 9:56 AM
AcrobatAcrobat wrote:[Removed by Moderator]

Thanks Acrobat! This really helps.

posted in Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 13 5:32 PM
The third one is on the table in the hotel room.

I love it. The graphics are just lovely and it has a nice balance of HOGs, puzzles and adventure.

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 18, 13 1:01 PM
I had the same problem but luckily another forum member posted the answer: Turn the page on the open book near the bottom of the screen.

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 17, 13 9:02 AM
Thank you!

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 16, 13 8:40 PM
The hint button isn't working for me either. Very frustrating!

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 16, 13 8:09 PM
I am in a hidden object scene in the stable and have found everything except the floppy disc which is in red so I know that I have to do something but have not been able to find it. Any suggestions?

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 13 7:38 PM
It's behind and to the left of the butterfly.

posted in Maestro: Music from the Void Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 13 9:27 AM
That happened to me too. I had to keep placing the brush until it finally worked!

posted in Deadly Voltage: Rise of the Invincible on Jan 24, 13 1:56 PM
That's a bummer. I was able to get through that task with no problems.
The only step I can think of that might be missed is once you place the lids correctly you have to flip the switch with the snowflake above it.

There is a strategy guide in the lower left corner of the game.

If the hands won't move it might be because you haven't seen the time to set it to?? If you look at the window in that room it reveals the time and then you should be able to set the clock.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator