Posts created by BearCreekStables

posted in Santa's Christmas Solitaire on Dec 5, 16 7:58 PM
I did enjoy the demo but I will not be purchasing. You have to take it for what it is. A sweet very simple Christmas game. Mostly for the younger ones. You can almost guess what the card will be before it is even turned over. Last year the 25 days of Christmas solitaire had a little more going for it. Still have fun and try.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 18: Explore New Colors on Dec 5, 16 5:01 PM
I do love these games although the last couple I played I never used a hint once. I went back and played #3 and had to use them so they are getting easier. I remember people complained about a timer because they didn't like completing a puzzle in a very short time. This way you don't know how long it really took unless you used an outside timer. I did like when the garden / caves / houses / etc had interactive things. Like when you got a picture for wall then when clicked on it would changed to another picture. There were other things too but that never happened again. I know things move and that is cute. It was several Fantasy mosaics back.

posted in Santa's Christmas Solitaire on Dec 5, 16 9:32 AM
There is a combo of 6 and you can shop in the store to purchase a card for 5 cards for combo.

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Nov 7, 16 3:45 AM
I downloaded game without problem. Then started game and a box comes up of which you are to click OK but cursor had disappeared never to be seen again. Had to shut off computer to get out of the game. Really would have liked to play. I have Windows10.

posted in Dark Chronicles: The Soul Reaver on Oct 5, 16 9:43 PM
Since I have a Jack Russell dog will reply. LOL I myself clicked on the circles of light that matched each other and it worked. Like two had a blue like tint around them. Good luck,

posted in Dark Chronicles: The Soul Reaver on Oct 5, 16 9:38 PM
If you actually need one there is one on line. Just google.

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Eternal Emperor on Sep 30, 16 12:14 PM
Check the Blog Walkthrough usually always helps. FYI: Don't do all capital letters.

posted in Mystery Tales: Eye of the Fire Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 16 12:01 AM
Don't forget an umbrella to pull down a ladder and I could go on.

posted in Shadowplay: Darkness Incarnate on Sep 20, 16 10:47 PM
I loved playing the game in demo. Music was really irritating as I do like a little music in background. The problem is I played 2 chapters in one hour and demo was over. With 3 chapters to go it would be a very short game. Would have to be purchased with coupon to be worth it for me.

posted in World Mosaics 8: Fiction Fixers on Aug 18, 16 8:36 AM
When you get to the 4 colors ones - you get 3 powers up or actually hint squares. Or when doing story mode (1 color) and higher number of squares you get 3 hint squares.

posted in World Mosaics 8: Fiction Fixers on Aug 15, 16 8:49 PM
You get 2 to use for every game you play. If you use 2 in a game that is it for that one picture. You do not buy them.

posted in Surface: Lost Tales Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 16 7:48 AM
Is it me?? I understand kinda why the game will say Continue and then you have to click on to continue your game. Why is there a Reset button so close. To reset game (note not a puzzle) you could just start a new profile. Anyway one time I had a floatie curser and hit reset by accident and thought OMG where is my game and why am I starting over.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Blade Master Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 16 9:13 PM
I actually liked this game. A little different story. Was able to play for 90 min and collected 8 puzzle pieces which you can put together as you go. Except for getting a bonus game you are really getting a game and walkthrough so money wise better to wait for SE ( I think) but there is a sale today so I will get for SE price. Every person has a thing and mine is I like a reset button on games because sometimes if you cant reset the guide is no good. (didn't see one) My central air condition is out here at home so I want to sit on their beach by the lighthouse and put my feet in the water even if there is a storm a coming. LOL

posted in Dark Dimensions: Blade Master Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 16 8:32 PM
Almost done with demo and have 6 puzzle pieces. No achievements. You can put the puzzle together as you play the game. Although I like the game you are really buying the game and the guide. Wait for the SE and a walkthrough.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Blade Master Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 16 8:27 PM
I tried turning back off all lights and staring over per guide because there is no reset button. My pet peeve. Finally worked.

posted in Backstreets of the Mind on Jun 2, 16 6:32 PM
I thought it was short - was disappointed. Sorry didn't time.

posted in Backstreets of the Mind on Jun 2, 16 6:30 PM
After hitting exit 3 times the game was over anyway.

posted in Backstreets of the Mind on Jun 2, 16 6:29 PM
I just hit the exit button in the upper left corner. After asking 3 times it was over.

posted in Backstreets of the Mind on Jun 2, 16 6:27 PM
I found I could skip back and forth between orders and get. Took me a while to figure out what drinks were what. Sure just me?

posted in Campfire Legends: The Hookman on May 20, 16 4:40 AM
Remember AM or FM ??? Hint

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator