Posts created by lesleyvance501

posted in Life Quest® 2: Metropoville on Jun 26, 12 3:02 AM
I also frequently marry Wayne because he is your friend right away, and is usually happy with whatever you do, like relax at home, or eat sushi. On occasion, I have bailed him out before marrying him and I don't get the jail bird trophy for that. But, the very frequent jailbirds are not as easy to befriend. Does anyone know if the clothing bonus or the expert bonus count towards your $15 wage on wage war?

posted in Snark Busters: All Revved up on Jun 25, 12 8:59 AM
I enjoyed this game and thought it was funny and the graphics were great. It did go by for me pretty quickly, however. I only just bought it this morning and am already done with the game. Maybe I used the hints too much

posted in Soap Opera Dash on Jun 22, 12 6:04 AM
I kinda gave up on this game, but I thought I should post this anyway. I got to season five and then, all of a sudden, every time I opened the game, it would immediately close again. It said it unexpectedly quit. I uninstalled and reinstalled and restarted the computer, but nothing and it was working fine before.

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on Jun 22, 12 6:00 AM
I also enjoyed this game and thought that it was similar to roads of rome and my kingdom for the princess. I was really happy with the length of the game as well since it took a while to finish

posted in Legends of Atlantis: Exodus on Jun 22, 12 5:54 AM
This might not work, but have you tried to get 45 seconds on another hidden object screen? Maybe its just Temple of the Winds that doesn't work. I had to replay the library one like five times, but I finally got it there.

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jun 20, 12 10:42 PM
I loved this game. It makes me think of Roads of Rome and My Kingdom for the princess. I also liked all the themes for each level. I did think it was easier than most because, towards the end of the game, you should have to play a level many times over to get gold and that was not the case with this game.

posted in Campgrounds on Jun 13, 12 11:10 PM
jll212
I built the factory immediately while upgrading men to seven. You should still have 10,000 left over to make 2000 wood and two villas (I left the three lots at the front for seeds and wood). I built the third villa, then I bought a couple of cars all the while increasing men to thirteen. I built a second factory in one of the front slots and the last villa and bought all the cars. Then I sent all the men I could to the crane while making as much wood as possible. You should have enough men for seven at the crane, three at the factories and three to put one star on each villa. Then build your greenhouse, tear down one factory and build a second greenhouse and, as soon as you are done with the crane tear down the last factory and build a third greenhouse. You should have the crane built by about day 23. Hope this helps.

posted in Campgrounds on Jun 13, 12 6:11 AM
I finally did it! I am so excited, I had to post this. I used five trailers and four pools. I didn't buy any seeds or any new workers. The thing I kept doing wrong was that I initially tried to put the trailers as far away from the workers' building as possible. My logic was that I would never have to send a worker back to a house once I built it and put the garden in so I could have the pools and the wood factory closer. However, it was taking me too long to get the pool and the five trailers built. So, I immediately built the pool and two trailers while clearing ground for two more trailers. As soon as workers were free, I cleared ground for the last trailer and built two more trailers. Then I built the last trailer and by then had enough money to run an event. By day fourish, I was building the factory to make new pools, buying the cars and running the party at the first pool and putting gardens in all my houses. By day 18 or so, I was just running parties. It really is a click-fest!

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court on Jun 5, 12 10:51 AM
I enjoyed this game a lot. I thought it was a medieval version of rescue team with humorous dialogue added. I liked that you have to have a strategy to get men/food/gold, etc in the right order to complete the level in time. I am the type of person that must get gold before I can move on to the next level, though, and I did get annoyed at having to click through the dialogue over and over again to play the level repeatedly. I also thought the game was short. I usually get five or so hours out of a new game and I finished this one in about two. I don't know why that is. Most TM games have about 40 levels, but I did think this one was over too quickly. I will get a sequel if it comes out, however, because I did have so much fun playing it.

posted in Soap Opera Dash on May 12, 12 2:07 AM
I wanted to figure this out so badly on my own, but better to be sane, ha, ha

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Apr 26, 12 4:39 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows what this bonus does. I used it twice and it was really expensive and I didn't see anything happen. After that I only used the other bonuses, but I am curious

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Apr 26, 12 4:35 AM
Also, some of the levels have way more building sites than you need, so if you build a house for 5 food and 5 stone and you have access to another build site, don't upgrade your first house for another man. That costs 10 food and 10 stone, instead build a new house for 5 food and 5 stone and you still get another worker.

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Apr 26, 12 4:28 AM
Kimberlie,
I am missing only the gold section on the middle of hatsheput's arm. Why are you missing some gold pieces/gems and I am missing different ones? I remember playing a level where I got gold, but did not get the gem. If I got gold time, why didn't I get the gem? Did you get gold on all of your levels? If so, there must be something else, like maybe clearing all debris or building something or using a certain number of power ups that we did automatically on the other levels. If you find out, lemme know

posted in Life Quest® 2: Metropoville on Apr 17, 12 1:23 AM
The investing in general is not as risky as it would be in real life. If you invest in anything before you are about to buy something there, (clothes, furniture, travel, classes, etc) that industry's stocks go up just from your purchases and you make money Before you buy all the $15,000 worth of stuff on that last challenge, invest in each company before you shop there. You will have $100,000 easy

posted in Life Quest® 2: Metropoville on Apr 2, 12 2:37 AM
I loved the first one and I liked this game too, but I sorta preferred the more linear plan from the first one. I liked how they told you which were the most logical goals to complete next, etc. I also wished that the challenges would be repayable if you lost in the first game and they weren't and they aren't in this one either. The "making friends", "making good friends", and "dating" things took me a while to figure out. You have to "discuss" activities first and do what they want or you won't increase your friendship as much. Overall I like it. I'm going to keep trying to play those first 100 days and see if I can get the whole pie in that time

posted in Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe on Mar 30, 12 12:51 AM
Kate, that is a great tip, thanks!

posted in Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe on Mar 30, 12 12:08 AM
As far as I can tell, there are 36 regular game levels, 36 hard levels and 36 untimed levels. That is a total of 108 levels. Each level, however can be one board or more up to six. It is a lot

As far as I can tell, there are 36 regular game levels, 36 hard levels and 36 untimed levels. That is a total of 108 levels. Each level, however can be one board or more up to six. It is a lot

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator