Posts created by Jaguar2357

posted in Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Dec 9, 11 6:39 PM
Thank you for that clue - I started fishing in the area NOT touching the shield piece. It worked.

Which is not good.

posted in Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Dec 9, 11 1:32 AM
I am not having trouble with game crashing, but I'm having bad problems with the Walkthrough - many of the screenshots will not download, they are just little red x's.

My big problem is the angel's shield at the cathedral. I finally looked up the circle in the walkthrough, and then could see the sliver of it showing on the back car bumper. But no matter how I click it everywhere, it will not respond and come to me to be used. How do I get this to work?

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter on Nov 21, 11 8:12 PM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hello everyone,

If you haven't already, please write in to <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a> with a description of the issue you're running into with the bucket and please also attach a <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/142687.page">Dr. Felix report</a>.

This will help our team look into the issue, gather proper information and hopefully find a fix as soon as possible. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

I did all that, and when there wasn't a quick email return I used Live Chat; The very nice woman who helped me could find no record of the problem or any possible answers except by quoting this thread on the forum. At least the problem is in writing somewhere, although I don't know if it will get passed on to the developers.

Hi Janet,
As for The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter anf not being able to get the bucket while playing the game in advanced mode, I do see a few posts about this in the Forums. I'm not sure if you've seen this post or not, but here is something that I found:

For all those who haven't played the "foot of the tree" hidden object scene for the second time, once you get the funnel, use it at the Red Urn contraption located at the Palace Gate...go back to the Eagle Temple scene. you'll find the "foot of the tree" hidden object scene ready to be played and you'll get the bucket once you complete it

And the link to that post as well:
The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter Forums

If you haven't done so already, I would also try to start the game over with a new player profile and see whether you're still unable to retrieve the bucket in the game.

posted in Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows on Sep 16, 11 5:24 PM
I downloaded it this morning, and had it completely crash during the first scene in the tutorial. Couldn't even use the 3-finger-salute to shut it down. From the comments, it isn't a good enough game to risk more of that kind of frustration.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Sep 5, 11 3:22 AM
You have to fish along the bottom of the screen for whatever small area gives you the zoom out, usually on the right-hand side.

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Sep 5, 11 12:38 AM
I read this forum and went back to try all the solutions for scraping the tree bark off.
First, I found a labeled tapping scar and scraped left-right over 200 times. Bark scraps kept flying but the bark was never removed.

Then I tried wide scraping strokes from screen edge to screen edge, moving up and down also. I had counted over 200 swipes before my finger slipped off the tracker button. Bark scraps kept flying but the bark was never removed.

I have a WindowsXP system. I want to either finish my game successfully or get my money back. Thank you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator