Posts created by virginiabreeze

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 15, 15 8:03 AM
Congrats Buddytrex!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 15, 15 6:55 AM
Thank you Kara, my birthday is on the 17th. So I will be able to decorate the mansion(s) for my birthday.

Brought some more wine and sodas.

Can't wait to see if my guesses were correct.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 15, 15 6:45 AM
Thank you for the information your eminence

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 14, 15 10:29 PM
Back once again from crazy work schedule.

I am sorry I missed your birthday Kara, please accept a belated gift

Mine is in a few days, so I hope you got your Aquarius statue. Meanwhile, I have brought eggs, ham, bacon and for a brunch.

I also brought and a case of wine for those who want them. I also brought some sodas for me and for anyone else who does not drink.

As for a costume, I think I found one of lovely purple and red outfits from the Mardi Gras scene (the one with the butterfly on the hat). That with the Mardi Gras mask and beads will do nicely.

Corset ... I don't think so. No, definitely not.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 14, 15 9:38 PM
GinaRose wrote:don't know if anyone else has this problem but I can only get 2 of the special collectibles as soon as I come back to the screen it accepts the reward for me. I have tried to ignore it and press the x in the corner and it accepts the reward. I can only get the 2 by jumping straight back to the map when I get the first one before the reward message comes up. but on second attempt message is already there.
Also the items needed to complete the museum buildings are not all registering when I win them, same with aviation fuel, see 3 on game play only get two at the end.
And Teodi's sill looking for 13th piece and when I try to win more needles not getting the part in either the mini games or on the map. just played teodis 7 3 times and no cameo. and I don't play them one after the other I go somewhere else and do some things then come back as I found that was a problem

I have to agree, the only time I was able to get multiples of the times special collections is when it was a two-part quest - I was able to get 10 lilacs, but only one multi-colored candy box.

I am able to start a new search of the same quest if I am quick enough, but only once. Otherwise, Fatima and her "completed" appears unbidden as soon as I finish the quest and the screen switches back to the main screen. I do not have to click "x"

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Feb 7, 15 11:04 PM
Hello:

I am sorry I am late, this is the crazy work schedule time.

I have brought and
for those whom this is still night and

eggs, bacon, ham and for those whom this is morning.

It is night here, and I have six chapters to work on. I'll take the

Thank you for the challenge. Good night, morning, afternoon to all.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 1, 15 7:14 AM
To open the time machine, all you do is once you have located all the rings, press the center button(i.e. the bullseye). This will open the box and allow you to finish the machine.

Once you find the last piece, Fatima appears and advises you the machine does nothing and is for display only. She also states the building contains no other quests.

I found the center button and the third ring in Egypt. The other parts were all in Antarctica.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 31, 15 9:21 AM
Lately I have been receiving numerous gifts from my neighbors, only to discover when visiting the neighbor a vacant manor surrounded by empty open spaces...

There is nothing sadder than a vacant manor.

I do understand that it is hard to continue to wait for updates and I also appreciate that instead of just quitting the game, the player has decided to liquidate their assets and share with people still playing.

So since I cannot thank "Gone No Gifts," "Whynot" and the others who have given all and then left; I would like them to be remembered.

Thank you for playing

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 15, 15 5:15 PM
Alikatt8 wrote:Breezy Bay
Age of Exploration Edwin wants Green blueprints found at Philips Stamps (16 required) - Envelopes

Dinosaur Display - Thomas wants Pink blueprints found at Library (10 needed) - Magnifying Glasses

Dinhammer Alley
Royal Treasures - Aylen wants Light Green blueprints found at Vincent's (11 needed) Paintbrushes

Knights of the Round Table - Teodi wants Beige/White? Blueprints found at Teodi's (13 needed) Threads

Charlemagne's Chess Johann wants Light Purple blueprints found at Toy Repair (12 needed)

PawPaw Grove
Time Machine Jillian wants Purple found at Park Ranger (11 needed)
Observatory Charlie wants Light Pink found at Botanical Gardens (12 needed)

Warehouse Blue blueprints - to be completed please by another player as I have found them all and don't remember who asks for the Quest and where to find.

Warehouse - Billy wants Light Blue blueprints found at Birdwatchers (12 needed)

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 11, 15 10:39 PM
I believe I have a glitch that seems not to have been reported yet.

I "unlocked" all the mini games during the lull between updates. and played them numerous times. So imagine my surprise when not only am I receiving messages that scenes are now being "unlocked" (Teodi's and the photo shop level 14), but that when I had a quest in the toy shop, I found level 16 "relocked" and had to once again pay to unlock it.

Other than that, the connectivity issue, no printing press parts issue, the one hundred day updates ...I can live with them to an extent. And I chose to speed up the update as I wanted to begin the AES quest. But relocking mini games after I paid to open them and have been playing them for months?

I did send in a customer service request.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 10, 15 1:32 AM
I understand your frustration, but please don't go just yet.

You were the first person who welcomed me to the forum and encouraged me to participate, which for me is not that easy.

I too have a small castle somewhere, and was at one time plane wrecked on a small island (small world, is'nt it). But more importantly I have a small shop which after seven months now has new business. So things can turn around.

I have learned to take my time with these games and not try to advance too quickly.

Maybe a baby manor will help. I know the earlier scenes for my first manor are different from the ones on my youngest manor, so I cannot play by memory. Of course, the lack of detail these scenes have maybe depressing to some, but at least it is something new.

Good Luck to you, and please keep in touch on the forum. I will not say goodbye, only see you later.

virginiabreeze

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 8, 15 5:36 PM
I have received the quests.

Game Name: ThePackedRat

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 7, 15 6:27 AM
Hello to all my neighbors,

I originally wanted the name "ThePackedRat" , but was unable to select the name.
The new version allowed me to change the name.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 7, 15 12:24 AM
I do not know if this is a glitch, but it will take me 2439 hours to update the museum, according to the time clock. That is a little over 101 days.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 31, 14 5:16 AM
O Great Ming and to your numerous minions (and to any one else who may be reading this message):

Have a safe and Happy New Year!

Celebrations are for tonight, resolutions are for tomorrow (except for me, I will be working both).

virginiabreeze

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 12, 14 3:43 PM
O Great Ming (bowing)

Thank you for honoring this poor unworthy novice minion.

Thank you.

Novice Minion virginiabreeze

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 11, 14 9:46 PM
Ready to go...(apple flies by head)" ( "Shoo, go back to your own game")

Uh, oh...mmm, didn't his Magnificence ask for apple trees...

(So they walk and throw apples at you, no one is perfect)

Please get this thing going ....

("Go home, go hooome...")

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 11, 14 3:43 PM
I have brought some ropes and chains... the calliope has an attached bar?

(why doesn't that surprise me?)

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 10, 14 3:01 AM
I hope if someone comes that they remember to bring something to deal with the penguins, elves, snakes, zombies and the walking apple trees....

Especially the apple trees.

Maybe the Illustrious Ming would like some new walkers....

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 9, 14 4:57 PM
From the Hall of Doors

It took a while to realize the doors are in alphabetical order (Sorry about the penguins...and the elves...and the snakes..and the zombies...and the walking apple trees)

Finally I found the door that will hopefully provide either (1) a clue or (2) get me out of here:

"Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery"

(Opening door) More Doors ....

"Land" (locked), "JuJu" (locked), "Gold and Silver" (locked), (these keys are useless), "Chapters 1-17" (unlocked), "Chapters 18-24" (locked, naturally), "X"...

"X" - "Rejected Enigmas and Attractions" ... locked

I am tired, hungry and thirsty...hmmm, thirsty (going back to door marked "Chapters 1-17") Good, food and drink .. Where is that pigeon? I hope you are a homing pigeon.

Now what message to send to find help?

"Help. May have found clue, found "

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator