Posts created by Doodlebug2

posted in Midnight Castle on May 2, 15 9:12 AM
Doodlebug2 wrote:Player id 62196. Windows Home Vista Premium, since the update yesterday, the game takes several minutes to load and then the ingame play is very sluggish. When I quit the game, I have to manually go into Task Manager and end the process. Any suggestions?

I posted this almost 24 hours ago and there has been no response. Doen't matter in this case, I figured it out myself and it was caused by my antivirus software. Not sure the purpose of these forum posts since they do not seem to get any attention except from other players.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 15 11:42 AM
Player id 62196. Windows Home Vista Premium, since the update yesterday, the game takes several minutes to load and then the ingame play is very sluggish. When I quit the game, I have to manually go into Task Manager and end the process. Any suggestions?

posted in Wanderland on Apr 29, 15 8:03 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

*insertevillaughhere*

Well, good luck to you my friend. People are paying and playing, and I got a sneaking suspicion the developers are the ones getting the "evillaughhere"

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 15 7:57 AM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:I actually like the themes the devs came up with. Obviously the Christmas theme was so popular, they listened and added the Spring/Easter theme. After you've completed all the achievements and crafted the pets, it does get a little boring. But wouldn't we be bored anyway? If we weren't collecting beautiful flowers and butterflies, crafting lovely spring wreaths, breathing life into a cute little bunny, a sexy flirty butterfly (I am a little partial after all) and, God forbid, that horribly scary Jack...what would we be doing? Round after round after round of the endless HOSs which most of us could probably do blindfolded.

The very nature of this game is to spend countless hours doing the exact same thing, broken up occasionally by new content. By that point, we're so ravenous for something different, we eat up the new content like it was our first meal after months on a desert island. Then we're right back where we started...playing round after round after round of the mindnumbing HOSs, getting bored with the same ole, same ole and wondering when the next update will be released.

I say enjoy the Spring theme, collect as many coins and as much inventory as possible. Whatever Spring inventory friends don't need, sell. Between selling that inventory and the increased coin drop, we'll all have quite a little pot of gold. Then we'll be in a solid position to attack the next update head on.....it's a pretty good bet it will be very, very expensive.

posted in Wanderland on Apr 28, 15 9:03 AM
It amazes me ya'all are still playing this fricking black hole of a game. Once again, such a shame it is so impossible.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 15 8:11 AM
In this Locked Link on the first page of the forum, Helpful Links for Midnight Castle, there is a section for friend codes for the various game platforms. It is the best place to look for new friends. Just go to the last couple of pages of the list.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 15 8:07 AM
Today I realized I can change the "Mode" of my monitor. There is a selection for Game Mode, Theater Mode, Night View, Scenery Mode and Standard Mode. I was playing around with the different modes and noticed many details I have never seen before. I am on level 37. There is a swarm of flies around the turkey in the Game Table HOS. It amazes me the amount of detail and movement in the game. It must be an incredible undertaking for the developement team. Makes me appreciate them a little bit more.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 15 3:37 PM
I had to start over and need Cards and eggs for snowman, reindeer and pequin. Abigail on ios id #i1804410 Thanks for considering me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 15 2:41 PM
Sorry for all of your troubles. I have been playing on an iPad 3rd generation and now an iPad Air 2. The game responds without any issues. Do you think the age of an iPad might be part of the problem? Just curious

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 15 2:33 PM
I am on level 37 on PC. I use diamonds more frequently than the others here. If I have a quest I just want to finish, I use diamonds. I have found it is a waste of diamonds to open an HOS early to get a specific item. I don't think I have ever been successful using diamonds this way. I try and wait until I just need 3 diamonds instead of six to open a Zoom Zone. I always go to the zoom zone to get craft items. Buying them in the Crafting Lab is very expensive. Hope this helps.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 15 7:14 AM
First the gift boxes are something we are not using now, maybe someday. Second you do not need to be on Facebook to add friends. See the "Helpful Links for Midnight Castle" on the first page of the Midnight Castle forum. There you will find friends links for PC, IOS, Android. If you play on your computer, go to the PC. If you play on an iPad or iPhone, go to IOS. If you have an Android phone, go there. The Tips and Tricks has more helpful information. Hope this info helps.

GrandmaTyra wrote:I'm sorry to change the subject but I would like another way of using the gift boxes. I'm not on Facebook so I can't make friends, can't send the boxes and can't collect thank you cards. That limits the pets I can have. Could you sell the cards for x number of gift boxes or possibly omit thank you cards from the cost of the pets?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 15 5:56 PM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi Doodlebug2,

I just wanted to pop in here and provide the link for the thread in Midnight Castle that will help to post this information in.

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284084.page">Helpful Links for Midnight Castle</a> Within this thread, click on the iOS Friend Codes link.

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

I did. I want to add it here also so that it will be noticed by seasoned players. I got a new device and am now starting over. New id is i1804410 still Abigail.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 15 1:40 PM
I think this needs to be repeated. The best way to lessen the chances of losing progress, especially when you have completed something major, is to close the game out to the Big Fish Game Manager and then restart in about one minute. To play for hours (2 or 3) and not do this is to risk losing all of your progress, if the MC game servers have an issue. All of us seasoned players have discovered this the hard way and are here to help you avoid it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 15 11:27 AM
Please see the sticky note, "Helpful Links for Midnight Castle". In there you will find links to all of various friends codes.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 15 8:55 AM
Now, if you could just win the cure.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 15 8:17 AM
Hi, I got a new device and so starting over. I would like to craft Christmas pets as they are the best at delivering gold crates. Playing as Abigail and my iPad id is i1804410. Old id is i1412855. Thanks for your help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 15 8:11 AM
Before you go blaming BFG for malware, be sure that AVG didn't mistakeningly perceive the files as malware. These false positive are often the case. Just my 2 cents.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 15 1:58 PM
As I read these comments, I am truly amazed at how fast some of you seem to blow through an update or event. I am still plugging along at level 35 after 6 or more months. I thought I was playing too much but I can believe it is not nearly as much as some of you. Good Luck to all.

posted in Wanderland on Apr 10, 15 9:16 AM
I drop in here every couple of days hoping there will be an update that addresses the players frustrations. Sadly, no. The game has so much potential and yet, the developers have not addressed a single complaint in the updates. I DELETED the game to stop screaming at the monitor. I don't understand the total lack of consideration for the player in this game. The HOS are certainly challenging enough without added timed penalties to them. The cost of collection activators is just ridiculous. The collections require enough items without the penalty of the activators. I will stop here as it would take pages of dialogue to list the complaints. Please someone listen to players and make an update worthy of the game in favor of the players.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 15 7:12 AM
gernespieler wrote:there is an achievement for the wreaths called "Spring has arrived". First step you need 10, 2nd 20 and 3rd 30 to craft. For the 30 you get the fifth pet, the butterfly

Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator