Posts created by Ferretjenny

posted in Amazing Adventures: The Caribbean Secret on Apr 4, 12 12:07 PM
Hey.
How I come further in the game when there is no button ?
When I play the mini-games I would be happy to proceed in the game but it does not show "okay" sometimes it works but not always so I must close the game and then start it again only then, can I go on. There is no button that shows where I can go ahead Why is it so ? Is it a bug in the game ?

posted in Mushroom Age on Mar 6, 12 2:42 PM
Oh, I missed this thread, I started just a question about this game, maybe I get better answers here, I was wondering how to get the tubes together at level 11-2 ?
I have tried for days now and really need help please !

posted in Mushroom Age on Mar 6, 12 2:37 PM
Hey, how do you get the tubes ?
I have tried for 5 days now but do not understand how I can solve this level,
grateful for any assistance, thanks !

posted in Cradle of Egypt on Dec 14, 11 10:21 AM
But I still wonder if this game will be available on Swedish side also ?

posted in Cradle of Egypt on Dec 14, 11 10:09 AM
SynthpopAddict wrote:You're most welcome

In my opinion there's not much to do after level 150 because there is nothing else to win and if you lose you would have to restart at level 151 no matter how far you get. M5, M6, M7 are match 5, match 6, and match 7. If you make one of these matches you get a super arrow (the symbol that has four arrows pointing in all directions) and clicking on the super arrow gives you more time.

I understand know, Thanks.

posted in Cradle of Egypt on Dec 11, 11 11:07 AM
SynthpopAddict wrote:I made it to level 150 on Easy last night and there doesn't appear to be an end to the levels, but there aren't any more trophies to win and no more save points after 150 so you just play until you're out of time. To start from the last save point you reached, when you click Play, it should give you a screen asking if you want to start from the last save point. Click the topmost button and it'll start you from the save point. Since you made it to 58 in Normal, clicking last save will start you at level 51.

I noticed on Easy and Normal, there's some kind of super arrow frenzy that gets triggered every so often. When the music starts making a sort of drumming or clicking noise and the screen starts to flicker a little, try making a lot of matches quickly and if you're fast enough, you will get a brief period where every match you make gives you a super arrow. The super arrows bump up the timer a lot, so getting several of them in a row will refill the timer completely. The rest of the time, focus on matching over the tablets and not the cleared areas if possible because only tablet clearing matches add time to the timer. The occasional M5, M6 or M7 is an added bonus if you can get it for the extra time bump, and using powerups also bumps the timer up. Good luck!

Thanks, good luck to you too .
I come to level 168 and when times runs out begin it from level 151, I think I never can come any longer , I dont understand what you mean when you explain how it works ? What is M5, M6 and M7 ? Which super arrows bump ?

posted in Cradle of Egypt on Dec 10, 11 5:22 PM
SynthpopAddict wrote:I started out playing in Normal and made it to level 105. After level 100 the game boards start over but it gets a lot harder and the next save point after 100 is at level 125. So I haven't played all the levels yet but started on Easy tonight to see how much farther I can get. Tried Hard once and only made it to level 18!

P.S.--To stay alive in Blitz, get good at matching 5 or more.

I play also Easy and i come to level 165 then it stops, there is no limit on how many levels there are? I tried the normal but after level 58 it was also stopp and had to start over from level one again, very frustrating when I have come so far. I tried to do that, matching 5 or more but its so hard,

posted in Cradle of Egypt on Dec 7, 11 5:32 PM
SynthpopAddict wrote:Hi Jenny, in Blitz mode the timer carries over from level to level and moves faster than in the adventure mode, so that's why it gets so hard. When you reach a checkpoint (every 10 levels for the first 100 boards) you will win a cup and if you lose, you can restart the game from the last checkpoint you reached. To restart from the last checkpoint, just click play and it should offer to take you there.

Thanks, that explains why I never finish the level, i do not understand how to do it, and I run only the simple. Dare not play difficult

Have you successfully completed all levels on the Blitz ?

posted in Cradle of Egypt on Dec 6, 11 12:13 PM
Hello,

I like this game very much but i dont understand what "Bliz" is, I play easy, but its not easy when it comes in the middle, then it says "you can start over on this level" but was can I find this level then ?

/Jenny

posted in Cradle of Egypt on Nov 28, 11 3:24 PM
SeaBamboo wrote:Have fun with it Ferretjenny; I am playing this in the untimed mode & having a great time. I love all the buildings & the little people doing different jobs.

Agree, really fun

posted in Cradle of Egypt on Nov 28, 11 1:02 PM
Now I have bought it;

posted in Cradle of Egypt on Nov 27, 11 4:35 AM
It was me who informed Big Fish about this game, two days after, I see a new game here and it was to my great joy Cradle of Egypt

I love this game, its are really fun, but I wonder if this game will be available on Swedish side also ?

posted in Cradle of Egypt on Nov 25, 11 12:20 AM
It was me who informed Big Fish about this game, two days after, I see a new game here and it was to my great joy Cradle of Egypt

I love this game, its are really fun, but I wonder if this game will be available on Swedish side also ?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator