Posts created by honeybun3403

posted in Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name on Oct 12, 09 1:40 AM
yese, all in order..............as to the game, it's passing the time.

posted in Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name on Oct 12, 09 12:46 AM
can't get my orange to work....any suggestions?

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Aug 9, 09 7:35 PM
If I remember right....third floor off elevator ...go left...down hall to end and go right...somewhere around rm 305 hopefully
Honey

posted in Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World on Aug 9, 09 7:24 PM
give barkeep the penny..he will give u the rancid olive oil....turn around and walk just north of the table with the food one it. put olive oil in his hand and presto!!!!

then after he cleans it up...converse w/johnson walk diamon behind counter to end north...grab wine and return to what's his name.
Honey

posted in Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World on Aug 9, 09 7:19 PM
A basic question (maybe) how do I delete saved games if I wish to play again? Want to run it thru b4 I get the next one. anyone?
Honey

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Mar 21, 09 10:50 PM
click on circle ...see arrow circle...continue to hold as u trace the circle ....u must go about 1/4 to 1/3 around the circle for it to move...hope this helps

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 3, 09 7:11 PM
trying to get into Joe's apartment.....have key, now what?
thx Honey

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 3, 09 6:35 PM
still trying to get into Joe's door---help!!
Honey

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 3, 09 12:11 PM
re: Nick Chase

Can't seem to open Joe's door. found key now what.....Anyone?
thx Honey

posted in Syberia on Jan 10, 09 9:57 AM
Where can I find 2? Just finished Syberia and loved it. Plot and everything!
Anyone?

posted in Syberia on Jan 9, 09 8:40 PM
just finished the game. had a great evening playing. at the end it asks if I wud like to play Syberia II. Where can I find it? Anyone?
rgds
Honey

I have stamp visa nose and the other thing. Saw where a facial silhouette?? was to pop up--help prpldva....I am in great need! lol
Honey

same with me.....anyone out there?

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Oct 28, 08 9:28 PM
stuck in exhibition hall...taked to allan and warren...when I try to leave it says "I should do one more thing" WHAT????....................
thx
Honey

posted in Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull on Oct 20, 08 7:55 PM
perfect....will try it...while we are on the subject.....sherlock holmes mystery of the mummy...cannot find the cane..the clue book doesn't list the study...says to use can we got in the study. There is a cane in a stand beside the door but I cannot pick it up. also something cane ilke on floor in front of fire....any help?

posted in Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull on Oct 20, 08 5:37 PM
Toward the end, we must dress the iguana in a pirate costume. My game has no hat in the wardrobe. Anyone else missing this?

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Sep 20, 08 11:05 PM
Okay, I admit it. I am mentally whining..............Cleared all rooms but trophy's keep on saying clear last room mansion 1 2 4. I have cleared mansion 1 and it stopped blinking so I'm thinking "ureka". Redid mansion 2 -room 405 but still blinking. Going to the trophy room still says I have to clear these rooms when in fact they are done. Any help? Hey prpldva. are we fellow insominiacs?

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Sep 20, 08 7:21 PM
Dear prpldva,
I saw that but it did not say GOLD room so I thought it was regular. Sorry

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Sep 20, 08 6:10 PM
Good evening all,
First, do I create new discussions when I have a question or continue with my origional? This is my first foray into the forum world and would appreciate some ettiquite lessons. (by the way, I nn gold 3-room 404
Thx
Honeybun

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Sep 19, 08 8:29 PM
I find this facinating! I see postings for rooms that I thought were "easy" and yet for 2 days I have been struggling with rooms I thought for sure would be asked about....but surprise...nothing...Guess I'll bite the bullet.
I nn help with gold 2-rooms 404-405 gold 3-rooms 305-403 and gold 4-rooms 205-403.
I think it takes strange minds to do this...just proves some are stranger than others! lol

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator