Posts created by kim0530

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 14 11:52 AM
This will sound like a dumb question but I'm curious about something. what would happen if I forget to feet the fishes? The reason why I'm asking is what the tip said to make sure you play with your pets.

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 1, 14 7:11 AM
I guess when I hit the higher levels I'll be screaming at my computer. lol.. Noticing it's getting harder .

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 14 1:06 AM
Wait, level 153? How long did it take you to get that high up?

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 14 1:02 AM
You don't that's the problem. That's the one thing you cannot destroy is those oil drums. I hate the oil spill. I can handle the timer and I can also handle the bombs but when it comes to those oil spill, I keep on screaming. Yes, I know you can turn them off but that's the challenge of it. lol.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 11, 14 11:30 AM
I download the game with no problem. But when it said to click for a quest, I'm unable to go any farther. I'm stuck on level 1

posted in Solitaire Game: Halloween on Oct 29, 14 10:34 PM
Yep, I also noticed that the characters and the location came from Shadow Price for our sins. As a matter of fact, I just finished playing that game. Now that was a spooky Halloween Game. I wished that they did a sequel to that game.

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Oct 29, 14 1:32 AM
I'm hoping that the devs is reading this because you did an excellent job with this game. Loved the graphics and the music. This HOG was done differently which I like. I just wished the ending was done in a different way. With all HOG games, with good vs evil. Good always wins. Just once, we don't know the outcome at the end. This game could have done it with playing the game board at the end. One ending having everyone returned (like it was done) but another ending having nobody returned including the main character. All in all, excellent game.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 19, 14 11:51 PM
Honestly, what were you thinking? A lot of us started this game from the beginning and you make this game into something cheap. All of us at one time was a beginner but it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to buy energy. A quest is something to work for. The reason why we complained is not because of the game but we have nothing to do. So why did you go backwards not forwards? . You changed the beautiful artwork. Yes, it was dark but IT WAS A CHALLENGE. So explain this to me, if you have done ALL the chapters and filled up ALL the vials and there is not more land to purchase, along with staying on level 99 what would you do? If you needed to make changes then makes changes but DON'T destroyed what made Dark Manor great. It maybe hard to do new chapters but what about using old chapters within a story. For example: Children going trick or treat, Halloween Party. You mean to tell me that you couldn't do a story for Halloween (OK, like scavenger hunt with a story line). And what about what happens when you hit level 99. Like I said before, you went backwards not forwards. And please bring back the artwork.

posted in Crazy Balls on Oct 10, 14 12:17 PM
To be honest, I thought that I wouldn't like this game but after doing the demo, I love it. This game helps reduce stress (for me at least). My favorite is the zombies. My hats to the developers for the creativity. Also, this game reminds me of the good old days when there was pin ball machines.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 27, 14 3:47 AM
Hi. I am Kimberly from Irbid Jordan Middle East

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 27, 14 3:23 AM
Please add me> Kimberly #256562

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 26, 14 11:15 PM
OK, I'm new and a little bit confused. On the Social button, how do you invite when you don't know the ID number? On other games, you can invite so many per day but when I hit the invite nothing.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 2, 14 12:54 AM
I don't know if I'm missing something but I just wonder. Ragnar has three daughters: Summer, Autumn and Winter. Was there ever a fourth daughter called Spring?

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jul 6, 14 6:01 AM
Just wondering on how many levels are there in this game. Right now, I'm on level 82 and now it's getting hard (really hard). After the level is done, I have to take a break.

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jul 3, 14 11:21 AM
I don't know what happened but one minute I had a hammer status the next it's gone. I cannot even use the hammers. Has anyone have the same problem?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Apr 14, 14 2:09 AM
Since the majority of the players are at a higher level, I'm not sure if this would be helpful but ever since level 62, there's nothing unlocked. Every level should at least have something to unlocked (like enigmas, ornaments, walkers or attraction) to give people something to work at. But the important question that I have is this: What happens when people reach level 99? What then? Are we going to able to go inside the mansion? What deep dark secrets does the mansion hold? I'm thinking of having a Halloween party in October and would like to give some lucky neighbor a special gift other then gifts from the free or premium.

posted in Farm Up on Apr 9, 14 11:41 PM
NusiT wrote:And again...
I activated my virusdefinition app today that killed Farm Up completely. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times with firewall off, security app off, did not help. All other games work fine. Except for this one...
I tried to make a backup earlier as was written here earlier but I cannot find my AppData-folder. I've done all the steps, did not work for me.
So I guess I lost my progress again, close to finish level 32, having 360 golds, etc. But what is even worse, I cannot start the game at all. Different access violation messages every time I click the icon.
That is just bad! It's been 3 months now since that faulty update. No sign of any fix, no response from BF. True, they refunded my money, but this is not the real solution. I WANT THIS GAME BACK!!!

I had the same problem. This morning, everything crashed on me and I lost everything. I thought it was fixed from last year problems but again was disappointed. It's a same, that this game is an excellent game for time management but the problem is the same problem from last year and nobody has fixed it. What a shame.

posted in Farm Up on Apr 2, 14 1:19 PM
It's now over a year, and I decided to try this game one more time. In the past, I lost ever thing when I reached level 17. But I do have a question and wondering about this. Why can this game be connected on Facebook like other games? if you are connected on Facebook and something happens, you can get it back. If not, you will lose everything. Just wondering because it would be nice to chat with other people. Just wondering.

posted in Farm Up on Feb 14, 14 12:44 AM
Could someone tell me if it's worth doing this game again? Last year, I had problems with this. I would be on a higher level and then my computer would crash and I ended up going back to square one. It happened to me not only once but numerous of times that I just uninstalled this game. Now, with the new update is it worth it?

posted in Haunted Domains on Sep 16, 13 2:51 AM
bigfishfabs wrote:OMG! i'm stuck on level 10 only and after reading all of the reviews of what's to come in future levels, i don't think i'm up for that much frustration. i ditto previous comment to developer to give us options to skip or hints. I think i'm throwing in the towel and moving on to a game that's less stress.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator