Posts created by Floraws

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on Aug 27, 09 12:01 PM
I'm almost in the end of the game. The puzzle with planets, however, got me stuck. Tried to "match", to no avail. Tried to make it night to the left and day to the right -- to no avail either. Anyone to help me? Thanks

posted in Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond on Jun 21, 09 3:21 PM
Friends, you'll have to click on that green envelope that you see on this very page, bottom right. Hope this helps.

posted in Cradle of Persia on Jun 21, 09 3:05 PM
Judging by the unanswered questions, it's easy to tell that this game is not very popular. I am really disappointed with it, because it is too difficult. I mean, most probably there will be some users that love it that way, but not the great majority of them. I would suggest that the creators of CoP do something in order to make it easier -- not very easy, of course, but a little bit easier. Also, they never consider that there are some people that want to play on their laptops -- that's my case. And I don't want to instal a conventional mouse; I use only that of the laptop. Well, it's almost impossible to reach the needed velocity to finish the levels as from the 30th on. Cradle of Rome was difficult, but feasible. This one, though...

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Jun 15, 09 7:13 PM
I can't make that dial work, no matter how slowly I go. The first green light comes out easily, but when I try to turn the dial counter-clockwise, veeeeery slowly, it runs mad and I have to start all over again. I'm not going to buy this game because of this only puzzle, or minigame, whatever. I'm really upset. Did any of you manage to get to the end? Tks.

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on May 27, 09 8:35 PM
Hi, Sea Anemone, I've just seen your request. Look attentively the tree at the upper left of the screen; your pot is hanging from a branch of that tree, at the upper right corner of it. It is black and... small, of course. I had the same problem, but finally I found it. Whew! Hope that helps. Have fun.

posted in Cradle of Rome on May 15, 09 9:14 PM
Ok, you people, all of you are pros. I just wanted to help, that's all; I know that many of you can play up to the end without cheating, but actually I dare say this is not cheating; in my opinion they did it on purpose -- that is, you CAN cheat if you wish, which is not always available in other games. Anyway, the idea was to help those who, like me, couldn' get to the end. And you know? It's equally challenging that way. Cross my heart!

posted in Cradle of Rome on May 13, 09 8:48 PM
Hello, there. I have a fine solution for all your problems
First, go to the difficult level and match some tiles -- a few ones. Then get out of the game. Now click on the game icon again, but with the right button, just once. Click twice on properties (left button). Now, click on locate destiny (twice, left button). Same thing on "save". Point the mouse on your name and click once (right button). Edit, left button and Edit again; substitute. Type amount="200", and do ctrlC. Go to "substitute" and do ctrlV. Now you take out one of the zeroes, so that it will read amount="20". Now, press "locate" and substitute. Go on substituting until it says the job is finished. Close that window; they will ask you if you want to save. YESSSS! Close all windows, and go back to the game, as usual. TA-DA!! There you have it, lots of bonuses, one after the other. That's the only way you can reach the Emperors level. Sounds kinda compolicate, but its quite easy. Careful, though. Each time you want to have more bonuses, you have to repeat all these operations. And I strongly recommend that you copy the whole thing BEFORE changing anything. Bye and good luck.

posted in Cradle of Rome on May 5, 09 6:57 PM
Hello, there. I have a fine solution for all your problems
First, go to the difficult level and match some tiles -- a few ones. Then get out of the game. Now click on the game icon again, but with the right button, just once. Click twice on properties (left button). Now, click on locate destiny (twice, left button). Same thing on "save". Point the mouse on your name and click once (right button). Edit, left button and Edit again; substitute. Type amount="200", and do ctrlC. Go to "substitute" and do ctrlV. Now you take out one of the zeroes, so that it will read amount="20". Now, press "locate" and substitute. Go on substituting until it says the job is finished. Close that window; they will ask you if you want to save. YESSSS! Close all windows, and go back to the game, as usual. TA-DA!! There you have it, lots of bonuses, one after the other. That's the only way you can reach the Emperors level. Sounds kinda compolicate, but its quite easy. Careful, though. Each time you want to have more bonuses, you have to repeat all these operations. And I strongly recommend that you copy the whole thing BEFORE changing anything. Bye and good luck.

posted in Cradle of Rome on Feb 3, 09 12:22 PM
I'm really frustrated with Cradle of Rome, because I can't past level sixty and odds. I read Csuries tip, but couldn't do it correctly. Maybe one of you guys can give some more clues as to how to increase the number of lives. Thank you so much.

posted in Cooking Academy 2: World Cuisine on Jan 19, 09 9:39 AM
Well, my problem is not that it goes blurry, but in the very first scene they say "use the knife to cut the onions". No knives, no onions, no nothing, only a blank window. Anyone with the same problem? Tried to desactivate the antivirus, to no avail. Help!

posted in The Count of Monte Cristo on Dec 16, 08 1:47 PM
I got the key. opened the gate and found the items. Next, I was supposed to find 20 skulls; I found 18 and left the puzle fr a while. When I came back, I tried to open the gate, and here comes the message: Congrats, you"ve found all of the items here". Well... I went to the map, and it tells me that there are two items missing in that damn garden. And if I try to open the gate, here comes that congs message again. What is going on, for heavens sake. Thx!

posted in The Count of Monte Cristo on Dec 16, 08 1:40 PM
aand now, what am I supposed to do? It simply states that the second suspect I chose to click was the culprit. Is that the end of story?

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Nov 17, 08 5:23 PM
I got to the final puzzle -- at least, that's what the ghost says -- and got to illuminate those runes, but nothing happened. The hint button doesn't say anything. That's frustrating. Do you think you can help me? Thank you so much.

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Nov 17, 08 5:14 PM
Hello, I'm having a helluva time trying to solve the last puzzle -- the one with runes and lights and everything. At least, the ghost says it's the last puzzle. I lit up the runes, but couldn-t go further. This is soooo frustrating. It doesnt go looping; I can get out normally from the game, but I'd like to know how it ends. And the gates didn-t open, of course. The hint button doesn't help -- as mute as a fish. Any help would be very welcome. Thanks.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Nov 7, 08 6:50 PM
I'm stuck in this issue. Couldn't understand it; when the tubes turn blue, does that mean they're correctly connected? Do all the lights have to be lit? I tried it several times, maybe there's a tip I didn't guess. thanks very much.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator