Posts created by fatandfrumpy

posted in Flying Islands Chronicles on Jan 31, 16 6:44 AM
I was lucky to get one the first time, only two the next three tries! Help!

posted in Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition on Jan 16, 16 3:47 PM
Played all through to final chapter, soon as I loaded the crime scene stuff in the diary it froze. Un-re install played ALL THE WAY through again, opened the journal in a different location, froze up immediately. Dumped the game and got credit for a different one

posted in Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 16 3:47 PM
I am stuck in the gallery, no map, no hint, no exit. I refuse to start over and will just be SOOOOOOOOOOOO mad!

posted in Dark Romance: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 15 8:53 AM
I left the statue without the mug, cannot get it now. Must start bonus chapter over if it will let me!

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 5, 15 1:20 PM
I thought it was me! I always get gold on TM games, play each level til I do. THIS game, by the fifth level I thought silver looked good. By the ninth level I'll take bronze. By twenty I stopped aiming for stars and am just aiming to finish! This is the MEANEST game I've played in a long time!

posted in Country Tales on Oct 4, 15 10:08 AM
Only playing TM games a few months and love them. Us4ed to spend multi $$$ on HO. Got bored with them. More TM like this, I bought all I could find. Vikings, Kingdoms, Tribes, I am an equal opportunity buyer. Thanks for great entertainment.

posted in Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 15 8:18 PM
Can't remember what I did but got a HO game. Just the first so far.

posted in Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 15 2:33 PM
If they are so ill mannered as to post mean stuff, just boot them. In the years I have been a Fish I use the forums constantly for help and to see if there is anyone I can help. I APPRECIATE these forums and cannot understand why the need for nasty. I once suggested we have a general forum so I could do a Thankee to all the great people who make this fun. Snide remarks are always easier when anonymous! Thanks again for your time.

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 15 10:31 AM
I kept moving the cursor around slowly til I got the magnifying glass. Started with tweezers and managed to get it done.

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 15 10:31 AM
I kept moving the cursor around slowly til I got the magnifying glass. Started with tweezers and managed to get it done.

Drowning here! Any help available?

bottom right corner, grey on top of rock

Puzzle piece? Cannot see for bubbles!

posted in Island Tribe 2 on Aug 14, 15 2:59 PM
Usually I enjoy these games; I like a challenge. But by the time the pirate set the eleventh building on fire I had had it.

posted in Brownies on Jul 21, 15 8:20 AM
Swatter is available on bonus with beads.........clears vermin until time expires

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 19, 15 11:55 AM
Game froze just as I finished the level, standing on button. Took me twelve tries to pass this level.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Brassfield Manor Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 15 9:44 AM
I'm such an idiot! Missed the third set. Got it now.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Brassfield Manor Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 15 7:31 AM
???????????? I can't get past the first level with the gears on the safe. You cannot use the last row, and when I connect the pink and the yellow as shown in Guide, nothing happens. It just sits there! What am I doing wrong?

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 15 7:23 PM
Can you just go to options on main menu and check full screen? Mine opened up windowed and that's what I did.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator