Posts created by Melymc

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 14 2:45 AM
Thanks for posting that dlcoyote! I saw your post before I got to that part so I knew what to expect! I appreciate when somebody goes the extra step to let the rest of us know when there is a problem. You're a peach . Have a good week!

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 14 11:27 PM
I'm confused too with the dominos so I can't help you there I'm sorry! The icon for it is pretty big at the left bottom of my screen during the HOGs when I'm playing them and the dominos kind of dance or move even. The only thing I can suggest is to uninstall and reinstall. Since you bought the game you won't loose it. Then if you still have a problem contact customer service. Sorry!. I know that's annoying. It's a good game though isn't it! Don't you just want to smack Edward! Have a good weekend!

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 14 11:16 PM
I was getting on here to ask about the dominos. Does anyone actually know how to play? Do you have to clear the entire screen? I know you match up like pictures to end dominos, but the blocks confuse me. It seems it would take along time if you have to clear it all. I appreciate games that offer alternatives to the HOGs, but the directions on this one were not that clear. At least to me. I know they tried, maybe I'm dense . So somebody please help! I would appreciate anything you can offer! Have a wonderful weekend all!

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 14 7:42 PM
Well, when I originally got on here I thought I would be able to add a post to a great thread. I wish it could be added a couple of pages ago because I don't think anyone is going to get to read it. I don't think they are going to read through the last page or two of rubbish . Here is my opinion, that I'm allowed to express, before it's deleted tomorrow. I agree that they are allowed to change there rules, but I too agree it bites that they do it at the end of the month. It was right before a Monday, with 4 days left! There was no notice, that was the worst! Plus there was no change at the beginning of the day to the actual help page. Those of us who are up first thing in the morning getting games were screwed on the punches. When I complained to the customer service, yes I got a coupon, BUT it's only good for a WEEK! What's up with that! What if there isn't a game that I like? I ended up paying full price for a game and loosing some punches. I'm very unhappy. I have been happy with there customer service other than that.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 14 6:04 AM
I'm trying to make up my mind about this game. I do agree orphaned it has some scary things going on! Especially at the beginning! When the chick jumps out of the door.....whew . You know it's going to happen......but it still gets you, and the voice on the answering machine, still gives me the creeps. I also like the fact that you can open drawers and do certain angles when you move. But, I'm with a couple of other people, when they say I don't know if this is worth a CE price. It's fairly easy and the graphics are pretty basic. I got bent over when it came to the whole punch card thing too, gamblebug. I ended up buying the Thursday game so I could finish my Punch card to get my free game. It was a terrible time to change the rules. But anyway, the game seems good and it's scary!! The plot is interesting and I am anxious to find out how the story ends. I will be getting this game at some point!

posted in Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 14 9:09 PM
Thanks WilJul! I appreciate your answering! I'll have to look at the souvenir room, I hadn't seen that yet. Thanks again, have a good week!

posted in Farm to Fork on Feb 24, 14 9:20 PM
What is a complete kick in the gut to the customers, is the fact that BigFish did this with FIVE days left in the month, and did it the day BEFORE people were counting on it. That is sneaky, and bad service. Had there been any notice I would not be upset. I do not have time to get on line until later at night, and I caught that I didn't get my double punch on the first game I got. I went on the forum to see what is up, and ran across this bull! I believe we should be able to finish this month, or at the very least they should value the extra punches for today. I do not agree with the decision of what they are doing, but it is there prerogative. I just am I very, very unhappy about how they have gone about it.

I DON'T understand if you are paying for credits why are you not getting punches for them? That makes no sense! OR a Gift Card? Someone paid cash for that? I ask for that for gifts, like for my Birthday. Not anymore. In fact I need to rethink things. TOO Many changes at once.

posted in Lost Lands: Dark Overlord Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 14 9:25 PM
I love it! I think it's GOLDEN! I absolutely love the way this game is set up. It kind of reminds me of Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town. I loved that game! I don't comment that much on games, so this is an event!. LOL! This game offers so much, but it flows, and I like to be carried away. I hope this developer makes many more games like this! It has a great story and graphics. I like the different HO's and games. I will enjoy finishing it. Have a great weekend all.

posted in Lost Lands: Dark Overlord Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 14 9:19 PM
WOO HOO! This is my 100th post! I'm glad to use it to post about this game! I love it! I agree it's GOLDEN! I absolutely love the way this game is set up. It kind of reminds me of Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town. I loved that game! I don't comment that much on games, so this is an event!. LOL! This game offers so much, but it flows, and I like to be carried away. I hope this developer makes many more games like this!

cynthemoler, sorry you are having bad weather. I understand! We had tornados and floods the last couple of days. If we are not being buried in feet of snow, we are being drowned in floods. Hang in there! Have a good weekend ya'll!

posted in Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 14 8:59 PM
Thanks a lot kaitlinn! I appreciate your help! Thanks for answering my post. Have a wonderful weekend!

posted in Danse Macabre: The Last Adagio Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 14 12:31 AM
Can anyone please tell me how many chapters there are and if there is a bonus chapter(s), please? Has anyone finished the game? If so how long did it take you? If so was it worth buying it? I appreciate ANY help that anyone gives me! I hope everyone is enjoying the warm up that we have had across the mid west! Except for the flooding. Everyone have a wonderful weekend!

Amen! Although you are preaching to the choir. I don't believe they read these. Only the reviews. They make more by doing it the current way. They know we are going to stick around, because we have. But, maybe if enough of us keep saying something! I believe we should be able to use 2 or 3 PCC's for a CE game. Heck I would even use 4. Lol! But, thanks for the thought! Happy Valentine's Day all!

posted in Dark Romance: Vampire in Love Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 14 11:19 PM
BlackWaterRules you totally nailed it, when you said the little girl reminds you of the creepy one from Resident Evil!!! LOL! I can just hear her voice, in her accent talking about the T-virus. Love the games and the movies!

Have a good week everyone! Good luck to all our athletes!

posted in Dark Romance: Vampire in Love Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 14 11:57 PM
So sorry to hear about you not feeling well tookat! I hope you feel better real soon! We are all pulling for ya! Stay strong! And Positive!

posted in Dark Romance: Vampire in Love Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 14 8:06 PM
Hi tammytheo! How are you? How goes it in ....Greece, right? I've been around I just don't stick out .

Thanks Tiger2010, twinsoniclab, and tammytheo for your game recommendations! I am definitely going to go and check out each and every game! Thanks a lot for responding to my question! Have a great evening!

posted in Dark Romance: Vampire in Love Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 14 12:48 AM
Don't kill me, but I DO like a little Vampire every once in awhile........especially if it's good.........don't we all ladies........ .........LOL. JK! A lot of people on the posts do not like the Vampire based games on principle. But, if it's done correctly it's not any worse than the WAY overdone "princess in distress","bad witch", or any of the other games. I'm down for something different, and this game is delivering that. I am enjoying the back and forth between characters. I also like the one collector's item that explains things about the vampire's culture, and it's kind of nice to decorate your screen. I like the way you had to refer to your journal for some things in the puzzles, if I have to read it I want it to be useful, you know. Anyway, so far this game is really good. It's not a normal cheesy Vampire slash fest, like some games in the past. I don't know why, but so far they have not come out with very many good Vampire games, if someone knows of one let me know! Please! Have a good weekend all! Stay warm!

Thanks Tiger2010! I really appreciate your help! Wow that's a lot of chapters and collectibles this time.

I'm sorry you are dealing with floods. I have a feeling we will be dealing with those again as soon as the temperature warms up. We have these piles of snow everywhere, in parking lots, yards, and in front of buildings, they are running out of places to push it. Lol.

Is the game worth buying? Was it fun..........anyone?
Thanks again!

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how many chapters there are in this game, please. Also if there is a bonus chapter? I appreciate it! I stumbled upon one morphing object at the beginning of the demo, but I haven't seen another, and without a Strategy Guide in the demo, I don't know how many they are or if they are worth looking for.......etc. Hey, if anyone finished the game let me know how long it took, please! I'm on the fence about buying this game, so any help would be appreciated!. Everyone have a great weekend! If your area is anything like mine stay inside close to the heaters! We just got another 91/2" day before yesterday and yesterday. ARGHHH, BRING ON SPRING! LOL!

posted in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring on Feb 3, 14 9:35 PM
Amen Janeypat! I've been waiting to hear when the problems with this game were going to be fixed! Still waiting........ .......... ..........

posted in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring on Feb 1, 14 1:00 AM
I was just wondering if anyone knows if you can try downloading this game again, IF you already had a lot of problems, and it works yet? I haven't seen or heard anything about a fix yet. Has anyone?! Thanks for your help fellow fishies! If you are in the Midwest, like me, get ready for another 12"-13" of snow the beginning of next week. Make sure you have your bread, water, and rock salt! IALMAO! JK! But, come on, bring on the spring! Have a great weekend!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator