Posts created by cora1012

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jun 19, 15 10:13 PM
There is a thread in the forum on how to fix this. I followed the instructions and was able to recover my original game. Sorry I can't remember the specific thread ..I believe under technical issues. This is a one time fix however.

posted in My Singing Monsters on May 3, 15 9:34 AM
Oh yes please! Make mine medium rare...dressing on the side ,Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 15 11:57 AM
It's been too long since The Witch of Endor has thanked so many of her friends for their amazing generosity. I heartily wish I could thank every one individually. Special thanks to my long time friends and warm welcomes and thank you toos to my newest of friends. It would be wonderful to send letters by use of our friends lists. Thanks to all from the bottom of this witch's . Snoozle, If you're out there somewhere...would you please PM me!? !!!!!!! HAPPY GAMING TO ALL......HAVE A GREAT SUMMER !!!!!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 9, 15 12:26 AM
Appears no plane quest for me either..
Playing as===MSBEHAVING
Version===1.804
Friends code===55764...
Thanking you in advance

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 14, 14 1:00 PM
Hilarious!!!. Decided to load up on Santas on Shugabush. Cracks me up!!!Laughter is much more fun than a few $.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 14, 14 12:56 PM
I would have whole heartedly agreed that the timer was of little use. However, I have recently viewed a few islands where the timer was used and all I can say is WOW!!! There are some very talented people out there. The Talent is finding the right combinations of monsters, the right volumes of the individual monsters and the right tempo. I wish I was one of those so deftly talented . I can only imagine the time and work that goes into this art of music.Kudos to you all!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 9, 14 1:24 AM
kokiecat2 wrote:Same here

Add me to the list too

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 2, 14 9:02 PM
Love U guys,, Thanks bunches for the surprise

posted in My Singing Monsters on Aug 18, 14 3:32 PM
Can you possibly tell how happy happy I am!??. Thank you TECHNO PROS for fixing the glitch. Now back to the mammot burgers and Furcorn roast.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Aug 16, 14 10:48 PM
Add my name to the list ...Upgraded two castles which used up my diamonds. Signed in to play ..Everything was going well till I hit the castle XP STAR .Game died and not able to play anymore.... Here's hoping that a fix is on it's way soon.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jul 19, 14 10:15 PM
Oh yes Please.!!! A new island where you breed plants and trees and rocks and things .Feed and water till full growd and then warp them out to other islands. Wouldn't that be a blast?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jul 17, 14 9:28 PM
Take and as everyone says patience patience patience...I struggled for many many months to get all of the ethereals. By far for me the hardest one of all was replacing the GHAZT on Plant Island. They all can take many attempts and sometimes the torches help sometimes not.Just keep kickin that can!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jul 17, 14 9:17 PM
I hear ya cbellcrm.If we only would known to save a few rock and trees.But without being able to move them..placing new items coulda been a bit of a pickle Maybe the developers,whom I appreciate more than cheesecake....and I really like cheesecake.....will let us purchase it for a small pittance. What say?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jul 16, 14 9:52 PM
Still trying on Air Island but broke down after 2 tries and used my diamonds on Earth Island. She be cute!!!!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jul 16, 14 9:50 PM
And ice-cream had no bones.. I would wish and wish to be able to save the Tropical Theme on Earth Island. There have been great themes on other islands but this one is my Favorite of all. Kudos!!!!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Jun 4, 14 9:03 PM
wrinkles89 wrote:I still have 12.4, the outdated version but the game is supposed to update itself.when it begins ie. I have access to the files because I have a file on the desktop that I upload them to in the event of a crash and everything disappears, as has been reported by other players. I'll email BBB and find out why my game has not been updated to offer the shard to diamond exchange option . Thanks for the feed back.
Option disappeared on my screen last night. Thought I was losing my mind. No up-dates are showing so guess we'll try the old re-instal game. Wish me

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 24, 14 9:57 PM
My friends are back. Still no add more button but the blank button that you mentioned ...just appeared today. Thank you TnTexas.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on May 23, 14 10:40 PM
I miss my friends..since up-date May 22 I'm down to 50 friends. The other 200+ have disappeared. Is it just me or others have same problem. I have received a couple of gifts from the disappeared but no longer can reciprocate. I'm still located at juju725 Elm St.(if you're out there). My neighborhood is sparse if anyone wants to move in my ID is 494970

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 20, 14 4:01 PM
No..U R blocked out until up-grade is done. Sorry to say.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 20, 14 1:43 AM
Well..sucked me in again.. Pictured the owl..... did the search...no Owl and not pictured again. This is one wascally wabbit!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator