Posts created by MariteB

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 17, 15 8:15 PM
Pnbmc wrote:Is there any other way to get the keys for the room decor other than doing her quests? I don't understand the quests that say to send ship for steering wheels and the number next to that quest is 1/17. Does that mean I have to send the ship 17 times to get one key? Crazy. Guess I will have a plain room. ;-(

No...the 17 refers to the total number of items that are sent per trip. Eg. At level 65 the ship will carry close to 200 items per trip.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 17, 15 3:03 PM
Question: I have unlocked all of the locks in my special room...but one of the achievements is to unlock 15 locks...where are the next 5? Will we have more rooms? What can we do with keys that we have won but have no current need for? Can we pass them to friends...exchange for cash?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 15 7:56 PM
luv2playhog wrote:
abbyzingone wrote:Hello Everyone,
How do I get "Magic Shards" ? and "Golden Keys"?

Thank you in advance.

KaRen

Aside from selling items for shards, if you go into your private room and click on the yellow butterflies they give you a shard now and then. The chest costs 3 diamonds to open for various prizes...like diamonds. To get the special keys, you must complete Tina's quests... so far one key per completion.
Hope this helps, Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 30, 15 9:46 AM
Here's a hint to figuring out how many items you have without having to check your bag. Since most asked for and needed items come from the castle, just click on an item to craft and you can see how many things you have. For example, if you check on the tree stump, you can see how many torches you have. And if you check on the airship while it is in port, you can find out how many of the 3 next to be shipped items you have.

I agree, it would be better if the developers found a way for us to know more easily, but the above hint does save time....

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 19, 15 8:31 AM
MariteB wrote:I have been playing for over a year and am stuck on level 65 awaiting an update and collecting money, diamonds and items with many of you.

Question: Is it my imagination or has the Fortune Wheel become rather stingy these days? It is hardly worth spinning anymore.

Okay...the developers must be reading our forum....today I won two rage bracelets each worth 1100 and there was a dragon's egg to be had.

Question: Does the Fortune Wheel hold the same items for each of us or is it dependent on level or some other criteria?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 18, 15 3:10 PM
I have been playing for over a year and am stuck on level 65 awaiting an update and collecting money, diamonds and items with many of you.

Question: Is it my imagination or has the Fortune Wheel become rather stingy these days? It is hardly worth spinning anymore.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 15 2:47 PM
Yeah....an update at last. Hope this one is longer than the last. Enjoy everyone on PC.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 15 8:29 AM
I was so excited to fnd the update yesterday....but after such a long wait and having amassed so many items and coins, I finished in a few hours.....and am now waiting for another update!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 14 7:42 PM
When can we expect the next update?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 22, 14 10:32 AM
I am at level 42 but keep losing progress and having to reopen new HOP's in cloud city(at 7000-8000 gold coins each) and redo quests. And now today, the clocks are not counting down....every hos gives me the highest score no matter what. Not good on those HOS's I want to do slowly so as to get the most items before maxing out. What gives?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 14 3:22 PM
Thanks for the info about the unique stamps....good to know.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 14 3:37 PM
Having made it to level 29 with over 200,000 in coins and lots of HOS items, my computer crashed and I had to start at square one. Here are 3 hints to progress quickly without spending any money.(I am now on level 23 after a few weeks).

1. Do not do HOS scenes quickly....pause every 3-4 items to allow the count to go back to zero...this allows one to collect more items before the wait time goes up to an hour between scene usage. Once you are at 22 items, feel free to race through.

2. To get more coins, create the "Ancestor's Spirit"...it takes no cash but can be sold for over 2000 coins.

3. Make friends and be generous...it allows everyone to get the items they need at the time they need them. Try to gather friends on different levels from you so you are not needing the same items at the same time.

Have fun, Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 8, 14 10:17 PM
yikes...after attaining level 29 and having built up at least 60 diamonds and 170000 gold pieces, my computer is fried. I now have a new computer but have been put back to 0. My new player number is 305271...I can use some friends and apologize to all of my old friends for not being able to supply gifts to you all. I have requested to be friends with many of my old pals and hope they accept and am looking forward to some new ones. Marite

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 14 8:56 PM
I am at the end of level 22 with the final rune in sight. I agree that the developers are lazy. Not only do they repeat the same HOS items but frequently, each build might require different items but from the same sources. I have bought diamonds in the past but won't anymore...it just takes longer. And having friends ( on different levels from me) is helpful as we can give each other great items that we don't currently need. On a happy note, the morphing flowers (which I didn;t even see until reading the blog) seem to hang around an extra second so are easier to click on than before the upgrade. And I do like the added daily quests. At least I feel like I am accomplishing something waiting for the hour to pass between HOS scenes.

Has anyone ever gotten something good at the completion of a HOS scene? it is such a tease!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 14 9:23 AM
My friend ID is 186633. I have sent out numerous gifts with no returns...please help and I will return the favor,

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator