Posts created by skell169

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 14 11:30 PM
Hello everyone in the forum I know someone has an answer to my question because someone always does so please help me .... I have two games one on a laptop on level 37 the other is on level 33 on a pc I have been trying unsuccesfully to send a new egg from my pc game on level 33 to my laptop game on level 37 but something is stopping it going through I thought ast first it was the old british witching hour but it is now almost 07.30 am in Britiain and I am still unable to send the egg to my other game pleae take pity I just wish to send an egg to myself why oh why can I not do this simple task? Thanks for your help guys and gals all will be very much appreciated by me Rona/Paulette and Seasons Greetings to you all in the castle and I think that the christmas graphics are wonderful I would give anything for a tree like that in my house actually I would give anything for a house that the tree would fit into!!!! Happy gaming everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 23, 14 4:52 PM
Hello Fishpole I will gift a Hopping Tiger Egg my dear and I hope that he/she does you proud on chests of any colour, please Private message me from this message with your player id number ok I hope you play on PC as I do or we have a problem. When I have received your id no I will invite you to be a friend and then if you accept you can put the egg on your wish list. Rona

So pleased you got a Hopping Tiger now good luck in the treasure hunting together Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 23, 14 4:38 PM
Hi Lorna I truly hope that your surgery goes exceptionally well and that your back on your feet in no time at all, best wishes for you. Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 23, 14 4:25 PM
Please try the strategy guide, that you can find in the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle on page 1 of this forum it is a totally brilliant guide done by a previous player who has now left Midnight Castle it will tell you where you went wrong and you will hopefully figure out what you need to do to get yourself back on course for your game. Good Luck Rona Very Good Luck if you need help the players of this game are lovely and very helpful. If you would you like to ask me any other questions please private message me from this post.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 14 1:16 PM
So sorry to read your unbearably bad news. Sorry for your loss Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 14 11:10 AM
Here's hoping for a speedy recovery as fast as Speedy Gonzales Lame sure but hey can't always think of something really funny off the top of my head. All the best hope your back sooner rather than later. Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 30, 14 1:41 PM
Hi everyone my John has not been sparkling for almost a week, Hope he gets fixed soon the sparkling really helps to tell you someone is thinking of you. Happy gaming to all Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 14 4:47 PM
I have bad luck on the wheel forever but just recently it has been worth a go I have 2 eggs on my wheel tonight and I only managed to win 1 out of 5 spins go figure still got the useless crystal ball and wand every spin I win 1 or both of these things and yes a few times the wheel has not even been worth spending the 100 gold coins because it is all HOS items on it. But I have never had the fortune of 2 frree spins in a day or the contents changing after only 12 hours I truly believe it just does not like me at all. Happy gaming to you all Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 14 6:39 PM
Congratulations my dear friend Babs for becoming a Pirate woman go and rob someone of there booty and enjoy every minute of it well done your an inspiration and I will get there in the end you'll see your friend Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 14 3:08 AM
So sorry to hear you say the spell is broken xshoshin and very sorry to hear that you may end up leaving but I do understand where your coming from I also feel that they could change more of the hos's in the castle if they can do 2 they can over time do all 22 in the castle I am only on level 34 so not on the same level as you but I have a good idea of what is coming as I read this forum very regularly and it saddens me as I can not play for many hours at once due to being disabled and can not afford gold and diamonds but if I could I believe that I would not as that is exactly what they want us to do they have become more bullying in each recent update, well all they are going to do is push more to turn off there computers or hit the delete button. I hope you find happy gaming in the future Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 14 5:59 PM
I read this thread went into the games and entered the game name Wanderland in the search bar at the top of the screen and yes there is a FTP game called Wanderland that looks rather good almost 5gold stars rating but only 2 written reviews. I thought I would go check that the game was real it is and easily found when using the search bar , hope this helps you all who showed an interest and could not find it. Happy gaming in all the games you all play.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 14 11:39 AM
What I would like to know is why did you release the update at 11.40pm at midnight the game starts the new 24hour cycle and all I had left to do was a single HOS in each of my 2 games to complete a daily quest in each game. Therefore I have missed out on medallions to craft pets plus money and items given for completion of said Daily Quest I just feel that it could have waited for midnight because eveything starts a new cycle then does it not. Slighty annoyed player Rona/Paulette.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 16, 14 11:11 AM

Welcome Back PlayerPop do not worry about the gifting just get back to playing

Your friend Rona / Paulette

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 9, 14 4:36 PM
Sorry Professor cannot help I am on PC but would happily help if I could sorry again Rona Happy Gaming once you get past this point of annoyance!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 9, 14 11:51 AM
Hands up all chocolate milkshake lovers 5 for 5 lets see how high we go!! Happy drinking and gaming Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 9, 14 11:46 AM
Hello everyone, I have found that crafting during a quest it goes straight to the person your questing for unless your quick enough to send to another game if your running one. Or a friend to look after, then the friend gift's it back to you. If not I have had them not appear in my inventory it would seem if you craft 2 and 1 goes to the requester the other just disappears onto thin air. I believe a loophole we all took advantage of has been plugged permantely. I hope that this answer is incorrect for all our sakes:- Happy Gaming Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 6, 14 12:42 PM
Playerpop if your in your old game or a new one your staying on my friends list and I will help you as much as l can. OK my friend Rona/Paulette

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 6, 14 12:38 PM
Rona has just joined this circle of friendship may it go around the world twice with the hopes of peace and togetherness that will last to eternity and back!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 29, 14 3:19 AM
I agree with all that has been said the updates are coming to fast for some of us who cannot play for hours on end and yes the gold should go up after level 30 I am also in agreement with that idea, please give something back to the faithful player's who have remained with this game from the beginning Rona

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 14 4:25 PM
I have been down a fair way in this forum looking for the strategy guide to Midnight Castle I can not find it I really want to know what food the Hedgehog eats can you lovely people please give me this piece of information, Many thanks ahead of the answer I am sure will be given many thanks from Rona. Happy gaming to all of you!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator