Posts created by plduncan

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 15 9:09 PM
Thank you! I am so excited

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 15 2:33 PM
I have been playing MC for a couple of months and the quest is finding the Secret Chamber. My question is has anyone ever found the secret chamber? or is this the quest that is continued in all the updates or do we get to finish this quest and get different ones? I would love to know this. So if you know the answer, please let me know. Thank you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 16, 15 2:26 PM
Been playing MC for a little bit, Level 19 and I do not know anyone and have been unable to find any friends besides John. I am thankful for John but I would like to make friends who I can talk to sometimes. I promise to try to be a good friend. My player ID is 469351. If anyone does not mine, please add me as a friend. Thanks!!!

posted in Wanderland on Jun 29, 15 11:12 AM
How do you get friends? I don't know anyone's ID number.

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 26, 15 10:38 AM
I am just considering saying goodbye to this game unless someone knows of a game that has waited this long and came back with an update. The odds are not in our favor. I am really disappointed with Big Fish because they should require update info from their game developers as a courtesy to us. I have been a member for a long time and enjoy playing the games and I will really be sad to lose this game. Come on Big Fish take care of your customers. Please find out the status and let us know.

posted in Agency 33 on May 17, 15 3:49 PM
I don't know. I am at level 57 but I have been level 57 for a long time and only noticed the change today. Anyone else out there level 57 and noticed the change in The Paris Street scene. Most scenes have been adding a couple of items but Pairs has added several.

posted in Agency 33 on May 17, 15 6:56 AM
I went in the The Paris Street HOS and it was totally changed today. About 20 new items! I hope this means the dev are planning on an update soon. Maybe preparing for the level six items. I can only hope. Just wondering if anyone else has seen any of the scene changes.

posted in Agency 33 on Apr 19, 15 7:18 PM
Today, I played the Caption's cabin and there is now a burlap sack of grain. It is so weird with the new items and the change in the order of the HOS items. I have Windows 8 and have since I started playing and these items have not been in my HOS until about a week ago along with the order change of my HOS items.

posted in Agency 33 on Apr 19, 15 6:21 AM
Has anyone else had their items change to where they are no longer grouped the same way? For instance, before this change I could make the 30 sec challenge in the Asian Market because of the common items that would always pop up together. All my HOS have changed the order in which they appear. The items that were commonly together are no longer popping up together. Just wondered if this has happened to anyone else. Also I have a few new items in my HOS, such as a seashell and a starfish in Polar Station and a new red umbrella in another HOS (I think it was Fringe Hut). These items may have been common to others but in the 9 or 10 months I have been playing these items have never appeared in my HOS before.

posted in Agency 33 on Apr 18, 15 10:08 PM
A shell in Polar station, a red umbrella in Fringe Hut (I think), and at least two more items. I play in a circle and play the same scene until I get two 5 stars, then I move to the next scene in the loop until I get two 5 stars. I don't play but twice a day, so I have not been through all of the scenes yet.

posted in Agency 33 on Apr 18, 15 5:24 AM
I have notice in the last week new items showing up in the HOPs. Maybe this means the wait will not be too much longer.

posted in Agency 33 on Apr 3, 15 5:34 PM
Sorry, it did not work for me.

posted in Agency 33 on Mar 7, 15 2:41 AM
Thanks for the info. I still need help. Once the file is copied to the new computer, how do I play from the folder file?

posted in Agency 33 on Mar 6, 15 11:50 AM
I need to save my current game and all of it progress on a different computer and I don't know how to do it. I tried to save it to the other computer but it always starts at the beginning. Thanks for any help.

posted in Agency 33 on Feb 28, 15 9:48 AM
To me that was a wise choice.

posted in Agency 33 on Feb 25, 15 10:15 AM
I went for the energy because what do I want when I play the chips? Energy! and 100 energy is almost like getting a candy bar on the wheel everyday! I have enjoyed getting my energy each day. Yes energy goes quickly but how else do we play without energy? Choose which one makes you happy. I love spinning the wheel but I want energy when I spin and now I am saving 300 for the chip. I also do not need any stamps. Best wishes on your choice.

posted in Agency 33 on Feb 17, 15 1:06 PM
Hey, I am having the same trouble only when I click on the stamp, nothing happens. If I have the quill it just drops. What else do I need to do? Thank you for any help.

posted in Agency 33 on Feb 17, 15 1:02 PM
I still get them on the old game on the old laptop. I am afraid that laptop is going to crash. It is overheating. When I downloaded the game on this laptop, the game started at the beginning instead of at Level 55. I don't want to lose the Level 55 game and at the same time I have enjoyed having something to play with the game starting over. I guess the rewards were discontinued. Thanks everyone.

posted in Agency 33 on Feb 16, 15 6:31 AM
Does anyone know at what level you start getting daily rewards for playing? I purchased a new laptop and when I installed Agency 33 on it, I lost all of my progress and was started fresh from the beginning. I was level 55. I have built back up to level 39 but I don't get the daily rewards like I did from the previous game. Thanks for any assistance.

posted in Agency 33 on Dec 7, 14 7:10 AM
Are you logging out of Agency 33? When I don't log out it does not give the daily reward. Sometime I plan on coming back and I just pause the game instead of logging out and I get busy and don't log off. The daily reward does not show up until I exit the game and then log back in.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator