Posts created by memagirl

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 12, 14 9:43 PM
broken statue still broken. it worked part of the day now it wont give list tryed 5 times. then reported it again .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 12, 14 7:58 PM
Thank's drew248 i new i was seriously crazy just didn't know superhuman or extraterrestrial. What a great complimemt.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 12, 14 6:31 PM
I also bought 9.99 worth of diamonds it didn't help me through the bow figurine and six paws but i hope it helped pay the dev's for creating a game that i enjoy to play. I also am disabled and spend most of my time home alone, this game and forum makes my day more enjoyable. If that makes me crazy so be it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 12, 14 4:28 PM
no connection

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 14 3:08 PM
They were locked out and we were locked in with Bow Figurine on one end and Six Paws on the other. we had to scratch and claw our way out , where they had paded rooms waiting for us. are you sure those were good old days. But we made it

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 14 2:54 PM
If you go we will be the one's crying. PLeassssse stay

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 14 1:48 PM
I had the same problem at 2 pm tec told me to uninstal game manager, I did then had to uninstal game and reinstal all. I didn't loose anything. so far it's working fine

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 14 1:07 PM
You are so right rosie,I took time today to bath the dog, vac, and then fixed lunch, that's when i remembered to start the dish washer. think god for paper plates.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 14 10:03 AM
memagirl wrote:
memagirl wrote:hohoho here come's santa

you'r right rosiebvt first 71/2 pg. 1&2per total $99,210 this is why i have taken most off my wish list the things on it are to see if they will come up on wheel it's been junky lately.

Just no connection did anyone else

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 14 9:54 AM
memagirl wrote:hohoho here come's santa

you'r right rosiebvt first 71/2 pg. 1&2per total $99,210 this is why i have taken most off my wish list the things on it are to see if they will come up on wheel it's been junky lately.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 14 8:26 AM
hohoho here come's santa

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 14 6:00 AM
Yes , Pagan_Twylight I am Etta on friends list 193207, I just sent you a red/brown stamp. Will send you another one tomorrow, I am still getting them in hos.
Lizzie, I don't have you on my friends list if you want you can invite me and i'll send you some stamp's.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 10, 14 9:14 PM
hope that's not all you had on gerl2,

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 10, 14 7:47 PM
I don't belive that being fast at the hos is why you get the Unique stamp. I am not fast at all 6th. on most of my list and that is because you can't be lower than that on your own top list . That said I still get unique stamps doing hos. at least 5 a day. i have gifted many if thats on my friends list i give that first because so many are having this problem. If you need 1 pm me and i will hel all i can.
Etta

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 10, 14 11:37 AM
Level 27
131258 coins
124 diamonds
33,446 flowers
14/20 pets
67/81 achievements
30 pages of inv.
when i stoped at level 27 i had 14,523 coins and 12 diamonds my pets & wheel have been good to me bringing diamonds.
the last update was short costly. trying to get ready for the next one. Plan in going slow on it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 14 11:59 AM
sorry about you troubles i'll send you stamp tomorrow can't today

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 14 10:01 AM
whitebutterfly54 you going to stand on your head I hope that's not what we have to do. as I am botton heavy will never make it

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 14 9:40 AM
Thank you sandy510 I'll try that. Also thank you rosiebvt I just posted that on MC Technical Problems Here Only" on page 66.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 14 9:35 AM
HOS of the broken statue is still not working no items list. Please fix this as it is one of the best hos as for as graphic's.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 14 12:15 AM
Please fix the broken statue. no iteme list. Thank You

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator