Posts created by luv2playhog

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 15 1:34 PM
Liz85 wrote:Stuck on level 65 for months now, when is the update.
we are all sitting on 65 for a long time....do you have Trina and her quests yet...that is helping play something different but...I personally am not happy about it....selling off inventory to earn shards for her and building a room from shard purchases just is not cutting it for me..so I am just taking it slow and trying to keep inventory and be able to gift friends....have a great day

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 15 3:39 PM
gadget88 wrote:Well I gave up on Midnight Castle, the round and round was too much with no goals to further the game, just downloaded Midnight Calling Annabel and see how that goes from Elephant Game site. Same makers of Midnight Castle. Just don't have the patience after a couple of months and no real updates to further the game. ?
I have already purchased the Annabel and was done in two days...so now what...buy another game ? I now have to keep playing to earn one of the airship items..my friends have been sending one but I need 30....yeah right..sorry to be negative...just venting a little..will just keep plowing along until I can complete these...which will be a long, long time...have a great day everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 26, 15 6:22 PM
well I gave in...trying to complete Trina's requests has drained some inventory, so I purchased diamonds with this sale they offered, it is the first time i have ever spent money on this game but the one I chose was 275 for $6.29...hopefully I have made a wise choice to keep some inventory to be able to gift to friends and to complete tasks...not trying to encourage anyone..just sharing what I felt was necessary to enjoy this until update happens...was really getting frustrated with only trina tasks....happy gaming everyone...my avatar is pk to my friends reading this...

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 22, 15 4:49 PM
ty Arizona..I have done that ... just never realized the name

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 22, 15 5:56 AM
can anyone explain what "cozy cubby" is? ty and have a great day

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 22, 15 5:54 AM
moonfell wrote:there is a new BFG called Midnight Calling Anabel Collectors Edition. This is supposed to be how Anabel got to this Castle looking for her father. Its fun and has the feeling of the Castle maybe that was part of our wait. It is a purchase game.
ty for that info..I will check it out while waiting for update,

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 21, 15 5:19 AM
I am just trying to think positive and not get too anxious for the "real update", just wanted to wish all a great day and have fun gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 15 1:55 PM
gadget88 wrote:I do not understand why this private room that we waited for for so long is important to the game, it sucks down inventory like crazy, especially air ship cargo, for Furniture ? I was so hoping we could get on with the game..the characters, the challenges and different levels...missing one jewel for the next challenge and just want to go to level 66...very disappointed in this long awaited update.
gadget, I totally agree...I don't mind playing the HO's over to get somewhere in the game or inventory..but I really don't care about furnishing a room or looking at friends rooms when it pulls from my inventory that I have labored to build..hoping that it would come in handy for the next update of the characters and challenges....I really do enjoy this game but kind of bored with gather shards to build a room....is there a point to it in the end?...any way still looking forward to the real update....have a great day everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 15 4:44 PM
abbyzingone wrote:Hello Everyone,
How do I get "Magic Shards" ? and "Golden Keys"?

Thank you in advance.

KaRen

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 15 4:42 PM
abbyzingone wrote:Hello Everyone,
How do I get "Magic Shards" ? and "Golden Keys"?

Thank you in advance.

KaRen
okay I finally figured it out...click on inventory bag, select any inventory item and it tells you how many coins it will cost and how many shards it will give you...each inventory is different in cost and shard amount...you just have to select an inventory that you are willing to sell for the shard...hope this made sense..good luck

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 15 3:20 PM
I must just be tired but now we have to get "shards", the tutorial was great but now I do not understand how to get more shards...any help would be appreciated

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 15 5:06 AM
Just wanted to drop in to say have a great day...patiently waiting for next door to be unlocked...can hardly wait..in the meantime ty to all who have given me needed items as this has helped my inventory greatly..my avatar is pk....

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 7, 15 8:20 AM
luv2playhog wrote:
josepi99 wrote:To all, sorry for the intrusion however I have just started playing midnight castle from agency 33 (because i completed up to the end point) and have no friends on this game. I have been playing midnight castle for about 1 week now and am at level 10. Can you be my friend and if you know anyone else that needs friends can you give them my profile id #503488. I am an avid daily player and as I was with mafia wars for years and help my friends in any way possible.

Thanks and sorry to bother you.

I hope this post is legal as I have no idea what the rules are on these forums.
Hi Josepi99....will be glad to add you as a friend...have been playing for months level 65 and in a holding pattern right now waiting for next update..you may get discouraged at times but this is a great entertainment ...good luck

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 7, 15 8:18 AM
josepi99 wrote:To all, sorry for the intrusion however I have just started playing midnight castle from agency 33 (because i completed up to the end point) and have no friends on this game. I have been playing midnight castle for about 1 week now and am at level 10. Can you be my friend and if you know anyone else that needs friends can you give them my profile id #503488. I am an avid daily player and as I was with mafia wars for years and help my friends in any way possible.

Thanks and sorry to bother you.

I hope this post is legal as I have no idea what the rules are on these forums.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 6, 15 6:19 AM
you have used diamonds to collect an item, most are only 3 diamonds to get what you need instead of trying to play for that item...just be careful not to let your diamonds get low....I am up to 1200 items and only have 312, but I will play it out for the most part since I only have 73 diamonds right now....good luck & have fun while waiting for update..oops sorry, this reply was to abbyzing..

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 4, 15 4:26 PM
Again I need to say how appreciative I am on having friends...I really wish I had looked into getting them sooner...my avatar name is pk in case you do not know who I am thanking...I try to gift what is requested...have a great day everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 3, 15 6:19 AM
To all the newer gamers...try to keep an inventory up because you will need 2 or 3 of an item to complete a task...also some of the tasks cost 10 to 20,000 coins..so you must try to play to get the coin inventory up too...before I had friends I was selling some of my inventory just to try to get the coins that I needed...a bit frustrating but I really do love this game....as far as the update at level 65...I am almost worried i twill end the game in no time...I had no idea this would go on so long, I am really happy that I found it...have a great day everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 15 6:18 AM
luv2playhog wrote:
phooofeee wrote:I have been playing MC for about a year and a half...EVERY SNGLE BLOODY DAY OF MY LIFE! It's sort of become a game that I love to hate. I have been "STUCK" on level 44 for almost a month, at least if feels like a month. Every quest needs 3 of the same item and every item needs any where from 12 to 20 plain stamps. This game is driving me to drink more than I already do. But, I will not buy ANY MORE OF THE DIAMONDS! I'm saving my $$$ for bottles of wine!! Thanks to all my loyal friends for gifting me! LUV YA ALL! Friend code is 249879
I have also been playing almost a year now...there are quite a few quests that need more than one item ...and several of the characters at the same time require the same items...I have never spent money on this game...just last month I started adding friends and have been able to build inventory through their gifts and really appreciate them...I try to send back what they need also..just be patient and you will build up inventory and not have to spend any money... I will friend you if you want to accept another...my character name if pk....have a great day and have a little glass of wine on me
....it seems I already friended you and will continue to send you your needs...

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 15 6:15 AM
phooofeee wrote:I have been playing MC for about a year and a half...EVERY SNGLE BLOODY DAY OF MY LIFE! It's sort of become a game that I love to hate. I have been "STUCK" on level 44 for almost a month, at least if feels like a month. Every quest needs 3 of the same item and every item needs any where from 12 to 20 plain stamps. This game is driving me to drink more than I already do. But, I will not buy ANY MORE OF THE DIAMONDS! I'm saving my $$$ for bottles of wine!! Thanks to all my loyal friends for gifting me! LUV YA ALL! Friend code is 249879
I have also been playing almost a year now...there are quite a few quests that need more than one item ...and several of the characters at the same time require the same items...I have never spent money on this game...just last month I started adding friends and have been able to build inventory through their gifts and really appreciate them...I try to send back what they need also..just be patient and you will build up inventory and not have to spend any money... I will friend you if you want to accept another...my character name if pk....have a great day and have a little glass of wine on me

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 30, 15 5:11 AM
eileensol wrote:thank you all for gifting me. btw im from englan/liverpool
you have been added to friends list....I am from Cleveland OH area...best of luck in your gaming...have a great day

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator