Posts created by Andru1535

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 14 3:13 PM
I don't have any eggs to trade right now and play on iOS. We have a hard time coming by eggs.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 14 2:38 PM
I am fairly flush with diamonds (106) and am considering buying an egg. I currently have a dragon,pig,snail,owl,cat,squirrel, Griffin ,puppy, and a Phoenix. I am thinking about a parrot or seal. Not sure if either would be worth it. Pegasus a thought but have read the return is not so good. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 9, 14 12:59 PM
I had some great luck feeding my Phoenix. I got a gold chest with 3 piles of coins, two diamonds and a unique stamp. Wow was I surprised. Maybe my luck will transfer to the wheel, although I do'nt think I should get greedy.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 6, 14 2:47 PM
I am playing on the iOS version and am on level 29. While waiting for the update on of my goals is to collect enough Unique Stamps to hatch a squirrel egg I won on the dice table. I currently have 7 of the 15 needed. They seem few and far between so I have a ways to go. What about others out there?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 6, 14 2:42 PM
So far for me the Treasured Phoenix has been my best investment for returning gold chests. Others including the snail and pig big disappointments.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 14 7:27 PM
I've decided to sing "Where Have All the Flowers Gone". They have seemed to be harder to see.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 14 12:50 PM
The MarketMaster achievement requires you to buy a certain number of items. Does unlocking scenes, dice games, the fortune wheel early count as a purchased item or only "things" you use to craft other items? Thanks in advance.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 14 5:27 AM
I am half way through level 29. One of my tasks requires me to craft something using 4 unique stamps. I just won a squirrel egg which uses 15 stamps. I currently have only 3. My thinking is since the game is about to come to a stand still, to collect things including the stamps, hatch the egg and then continue the quests. Any comments about my thinking?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 14 6:39 PM
I have won a Phoenix egg recently on the dice table and have already gotten 4 or 5 gold chests. Very pleased. Today I won another egg on the dice table vs the dragon with only one roll. I won a squirrel egg. I am trying to save enough unique stamps to craft. Snail and owl have been disappointing. Dragon and piggy so so.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 14 1:20 PM
I too play on the iOS platform. I am on level 28 and the amount of Unique stamps is daunting. Heed the warnings and save those suckers. I sold a number of them and now I am paying the price. I recently won Treasued Phonix egg on the dice table (was I surprised) and I have already gotten 3 gold chests. It has been a great source for Unique Stamps. I still have a need though. Every time I think this is the last one foe a while another crops up.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 27, 14 1:00 PM
I am on level 28. After the latest update it looks like kudzu is overtaking the Castle. Down here in the southern U.S. it's everywhere!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 27, 14 10:54 AM
I play on the iOS side of the game. I am on level 28 and until today have never seen an egg on the dice table. Today was my lucky day. A Treasued Phoenix egg appeared with the dragon as my opponent. My first roll of the dice ended up as a draw. On my second roll I lost. My third roll was the charm and I won! I quickly hatched that baby and on my first feed I won a silver chest. Maybe the devise listened and made some changes.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 14 2:42 PM
I play on an iPad. I think I have worn out my index finger.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 14 1:23 PM
Ms Tully I PMed you a moment ago about your egg.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 25, 14 7:47 PM
Thanks silver_hawk. That was great.
Andru

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 25, 14 12:58 PM
I am trying to collect the 10,000 flowers for the Flower Power achievement. This will help give away my age but it brings to mind the Rodger Miller song "Countin' Flowers on the Wall". Brings back memories of my misspent youth.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 25, 14 9:12 AM
Food comes from HOS as well. It is all pretty random so just play as much as you can. Also as you progress you will be able to friend people and you can request food as something you would like to receive as a gift. There are threads where you can find friend codes for both the PC and iOS games. Hope this helps!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 25, 14 8:32 AM
It requires 15 pet medallions and 200 coins. You can't get medallions until you get to the point where you do daily quests (around level 11 I think).

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 25, 14 8:29 AM
I am getting really bored. I am at level 27 and can't progress until the new update for iOS. You can only collect coins and object s for the future for so long. Hopefully the update is not too far off since the PC came out last week.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 25, 14 5:10 AM
An egg finally appeared on the Fortune Wheel (I play the iOS version). I chanced spending some coins to try to win it. On each spin I won either a crystal ball or a wand. Laws of probability seem that would not be very likely. I feel slightly ripped off!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator