Posts created by soymocha

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 19, 09 12:50 PM
Hi Ladycas, Welcome to the pond. There is a really great sight with lots of information on this game in it. At the top of the page click on the "all games forum" Then on the "M" and click on Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst. Lots and lots of info there. The first door you will open be the one in front of you with the numbers. Good luck with this game....it is great.

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Feb 19, 09 9:09 AM
I love the challenge of this game....the only beef I have so far is the gold timer. On one level it says gold to 1.05 I beat the game three times with my timer at 1.05 and it gives me silver instead. That is very annoying.

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Feb 18, 09 7:11 PM
Keep trying Lil, You'll get out sooner or later.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 16, 09 5:33 PM
welcome to the pond.....I am going to bump this for you aintitgrand in the hopes that someone will see it....Did you clear the shrubs to the right of the screen?

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Feb 11, 09 12:14 PM
DoobieBear wrote:
prpldva wrote:LOL- I know...I'm sawwy

LOL......don't apologize.......I love the icon!

Since so many people love this game I may have to try it. Not sure if my brain can handle it right now though!

Thats what we have prpldva for

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 10, 09 2:07 PM
Yes cyber, do tell. I have heard you mention the "bad ending" a few times. What is the difference.

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 6, 09 11:13 PM
Hummm, now thats a thought......thinking....thinking....nope, not gonna happen.

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 6, 09 11:06 PM
Thanks cyber. Knew you would have the answer for me

Ok, Starting game 2 tomorrow. beat the first finally but did bad on gems and items. Only 330 gems and 71% explored which seems strange to me. Not sure where I missed over 25%.

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 6, 09 11:00 PM
Ok, so where does it tell you the % of gems you have collected? I look on the page that shows the gems and the coins and mask....am I missing it.

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 6, 09 1:31 PM
Thanks again cyber,

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 6, 09 1:12 PM
Wondered if their was a reason for those purple rocks. I will try building away from them.

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 6, 09 1:08 PM
Only if your prepared to go against a few sharks and orcas cyber.

When you first get into the comet, What do you build?. The first time I had no problem with the little rock guys, but the second and third time they destroyed everything before I even built up the tribe. I can't remember what I did to help agains their attack.

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 6, 09 1:01 PM
hummmm, edited huh, shame on you cyber.

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 6, 09 12:56 PM
Ok, you almost make it sound easy.....but I know its not. Going back for my fourth try. uuuggggg.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Feb 6, 09 8:22 AM
Dig in the dirt, I think you use a spear head. Good luck.

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 3, 09 12:09 PM
I will agree with small about the graphics. I love the look to this game, The old Dick Tracy style of comic. I also like the voices they've used for the characters. Will probably get this one when I get home.

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 3, 09 12:04 PM
When you can no longer look at fruit without a shudder because of the many hours you spent looking for that last one. ~~~~pineapple~~~~~

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Feb 2, 09 7:13 PM
Thanks for letting us know picman......I was beginning to worry about prpldva, she was becoming a bit ocd about this game.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 1, 09 10:15 AM
Nope, this was a one of a kind game so far. Just have to wait a bit and go back and play it again, and again, and......you get the idea.

posted in Totem Tribe on Jan 30, 09 7:04 PM
ladyglove, I had been to jayisgames site but all I found was the walkthrough, where are the images?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator