Posts created by nixe2000

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 31, 15 1:53 AM
@lambro111: Please tell us your neighbor code! I can't invite you without it.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 22, 15 11:43 AM
@amina: The Imperators wagon works fine for me, it is open and I did searches there.
I have opened 5 rooms, 4 because of the story line, and the 5th because I was curious
I like Japan. The invisible creatures are a bit weird though. Oh, and I am now low on coins, crystals and silver tarra cards, but I was soo curious!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 20, 15 7:14 AM
I think it has to do with the "challenge of the day": one of the tasks today is: "Chase away any ghost from any area 5 times". So to make it "easier" to fulfil this task we're getting one ghost after the other.
Just think of all the goodies you get when chasing away these ghosts - they are necessary for assembling artifacts like Wish Master or the Nautilus Pallium, and those are useful talismans.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 14, 15 11:37 PM
I experienced the same yesterday evening, couldn't get into the game. But it wasn't so bad because I only wanted to log in for doing another rune maze. This morning everything is okay.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 13, 15 12:50 AM
A big thank you to all of my dear neighbours who just helped me feeding the very hungry dragon at Archwizard's Dwelling. You're great!

NovaBot
holroe
Rylj
GrosBeta
tramserran
floot
Cate45
Goofball
muszelia
natbekhor

And of course thank you to the one who finished it off!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 7, 15 7:18 AM
Those feather wreaths for the Legacy Keeper are not dropping very often, you have to play and play and play... Guess I have to buy the rest of the gloves, I had 5 from the last time this offer was around, but after playing quite a long time, I am only up to 11.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 30, 15 4:22 AM
ponypack, you can only point her to the forum thread "expedition advice". If she continues with failing expeditions, I wouldn't help her anymore, except if you can end the expedition (but without buying the dragon food).
As for high-level players with multiple expeditions: in the Valley of Magicians there comes a time when the quest requires to open not only one room, but a lot of them. You can then either hold several expeditions or you buy the needed parts from the older rooms and concentrate on the new room.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 24, 15 11:08 PM
In some browsers this doesn't work. For me the Internet Explorer doesn't show the chest. I changed to Chrome. So perhaps you have to change your browser as well.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 23, 15 4:09 AM
The UFO crashed again. Looks like the pilot needs a few flying lessons...It last crashed in march.
Here you find the thread from the last time this offer was around:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/383500.page#5970434

and this is what the wiki says:

[Removed by Moderator]

Happy gaming

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 19, 15 2:47 AM
I have just opened my chest. There are no experience points listed, but 1000 points are given.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 11, 15 11:52 PM
The dragon needs 18200 and can be fed 52 times, 4 hours time for the room search.

I finished within two hours, but I always usedTarra Cards to change the modes and I didn't play through the ghosts.

In the beginning, you have to chase away a ghost, but this is THE ghost, the Poltergeist. Further in the game, you have to chase away Phenomena, and the second time this is mentioned it is also the Poltergeist. At the very end, before assembling the second artifact, you have to chase away Twilight Genies.

Required modes are: Day Mode, Night, Dismantled, Reversed and Shadows.
The drop rate was for me quite mixed, three times it dropped on first try, twice I needed four, five and six searches, and one piece dropped after three tries.

I liked the room. I don't know yet what's in the chest, I will wait a bit to take this.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 11, 15 12:42 PM
I fed 77 Ninas and got those 25 Glass Tokens. I find it much more difficult to get these black pearls for the Ninas in Paris. At least we can put the charges on the wishlist.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 11, 15 1:14 AM
A big thank you to all my neighbours who helped me feeding the dragon guarding the Celestial Ship. Thank you :

dayana
rcswifto
tracycarlin
tramserran
holroe
rylj

and to the one who finished the expedition! The expedition went faster as I thought it would.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 9, 15 1:23 AM
Another recycled offer, but a nice and easy one. No dragon expedition and the room (beach) is not timed.
So let's go to the beach!

Edited to add:

Think of the glitch in this offer! When you look for the Dusk Jinn Meter it says you have to search in the Fashion Boutique, but it is located in the Museum of Perfume!

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 7, 15 11:04 PM
@debnat7: your code doesn't work, there is something wrong. Please look at it again and correct it.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 6, 15 12:52 AM
I think I'm going to skip this room: I looked at the pictures at the Wiki and had a hard time trying to see anything specific in the circles - so how shall I do this room on my own? That's not my idea of fun.

But I do like Tom (at the neighbours) - such a generous guy!

@wrenbird: I did wonder about "Candy" . Looking for candy in a room full of candy? Perhaps the developers tried to be humorous - or they are just evil

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 5, 15 6:15 AM
... and it happened again! Sigh! Level 206, and the expedition fails! I thought with that level you know how to do it - but no. Okay, I've sent a message with a link to "Expediton Advice", I just hope she/he will read this.
I really didn't want to take notes for this game (to keep it simple), but since I tend to forget quite soon I think I will note from now on failed expeditions. Only then I can see if this occurs often. And yes, I too had failed expeditions (my very first one and then one where RL hindered me from succeeding), but I have learned to do better and hope the others will learn too. Although I don't have an answer yet to my message...

Edited to add: Internet problems were the reason she couldn't end it herself! I'm glad this failed expedition at least has an explanation. This can happen to any of us.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 14, 15 10:59 PM
Obviously our little alien is afraid of the mysterious passenger with his big gun and therefore hides himself with an invisibility device! And the passenger seems to be on alien hunt and disguises himself as alien.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 14, 15 2:10 AM
Thanks for helping to clear this up. It is as you say: purchase items - all neighbours are listed, free gifts AND Backpack items - only neighbours who didn't receive a free gift yet are listed.
And so the solution is also clear: If I want to send a BP item that is not on the wishlist, I have to do this BEFORE sending a free gift.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 14, 15 1:45 AM
That would be true for "Select a gift". But it was "Select an artifact". I should be able to send as many artifacts as I like (and have), therefore I expect to see all neighbours.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator