Posts created by Nickimine

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 15 8:07 PM
My PC update seemed to be working just fine. So fun to have some new things to see (except the butterflies - they are invisible ... laugh). I have a problem and wondering if anyone else is experiencing this on their PC.

I click on the + sign to purchase coins or gems. The screen comes up - but freezes right there. I cannot select anything, nor can I exit that screen. I have to close the game for a restart - and yes, it restarts just fine, nothing lost. I have tried many times to go to the purchase screen, but each time it freezes.

Advice / help would sure be appreciated.
ID 368115

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 15 1:13 PM
Hi all !! I need some friends (sniff ~ I think I said that all through high school too, but that was long ago ~ ~ laugh) Anyway, my PC ID is: 368115 I am currently on Level 27, I believe. I am a giving person. A great game giving person! Please friend me?

Thanks!
g

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 21, 15 12:26 PM
Hello all ! My ID code is : i695714 ** I am on Level 50 ** I live in cold Minnesota. Be my friend? I will show you "Minnesota Nice" by responding with gifts to you!

Ooooh, I hope to hear from lots of you. If you can friend me, and gift me, I make sure I always have enough diamonds to return the favor ! Thank you !!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 14 4:21 AM
I know this will cause lots of eyes rolling and groans - but perhaps laughing at my question will give all of you a nice start to your day. Unless you live where it is already night time. In that case, you have my permission to dream about stupid questions that are most likely asked in the wrong forum. Sigh - I'm ready !

I can update Midnight Castle on my iPad without any difficulty. However, I do not know how to do it on my laptop computer. Will someone please help me?

All kinds of laughter and eye rolls are welcomed. I am recovering from back surgery and have been a bit lonely. I love sarcastic humor - but please don't lead me down the wrong path! lol

I do not have any friends, so I am ready for any kind of answer that comes my way. Thank you Midnight Castle players!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator