Posts created by mirandashell

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 2, 17 7:09 AM
Can I join in with the bumping?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 2, 17 7:06 AM
Fingers crossed it goes well, Dot. And thanks for all your past help. You are an angel and I love you!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 23, 17 3:47 AM
It's difficult to say without seeing what you are actually doing. Can you give us a step by step?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 23, 17 3:45 AM
I've noticed that on the DQs as well. I have in the past bid on something that has 3 hours to go and then I don't get it until 3 days later. By which time I've forgotten I've bought it usually!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 31, 16 2:09 PM
Nothing, they are ghosts. It's a bit of bad coding that puts them there but they are of no use. Just ignore them.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 31, 16 8:15 AM
I feel that way too, now I know it's unfinishable.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 31, 16 6:48 AM
Have a look around the forum cos there's loads of advice on everything. Especially the museum and the plane.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 30, 16 12:52 PM
Good luck with the work!

It is a shame about this game. I've also found it the most engaging and had a lot of fun playing it. It feels half done.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 29, 16 3:58 PM
Ermmm.... thank you for that advice but I've been playing this game for a while and have restarted with all my stuff several times cos of the gliches.

I have deliberately restarted without anything by choice this time.

So... thanks but I'm fine.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 29, 16 8:03 AM
It turns out you don't lose your friends when you start from scratch! Yeh!

Hello everyone!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 29, 16 8:02 AM
Thanks from me too Dot!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 29, 16 5:42 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to Oddly for all the help she's given me and others.

I have just found out that I'm almost at the end of this game. Which is a bit annoying cos there is so much more that could have been done with it.

So I am going to start again right from the start. I shall lose all my friends and stuff but I feel ready for this great adventure!

Yes I am being sarcastic but I'm English, it's genetic.

Haven't decided on a name yet but I'll think of something.

And also thank you to all my friends for the chat and the items and the fun over the last year.

Bye!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 7, 16 4:58 AM
Ah, that's interesting. I didn't know it was possible to leave the quest without taking the reward. So when it says 'would you like to collect your reward?' I can say no, without losing that reward?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 6, 16 8:09 AM
I'm fine for coins. It's gold I'm short of. I'm just waiting for the Xmas quest to start to get some.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 3, 16 5:26 AM
I would like to add my thanks as well. It must have been a hell of a lot of work to put all the hints together. And you've helped me out more than once.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 3, 16 4:06 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:Okay, So the requirement for the White House sign which is a required quest to move on in the game. It will go from Gold to coin after you buy 40 food items. Generally, the clams are the cheapest.

There will still be a requirement for the White House sign in the Antique Shop and I don't know about you... I would rather pay with coin than gold bars. Costs a lot but with how the auction is now, shouldn't take too long to get the coins to be able to buy the food and the 250,000 coin sign.

Oh I see! It's been so long since I bought 40 food that I didn't even know it was originally gold needed to buy the sign.

Thanks Oddly! That's really helped.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 28, 16 4:23 AM
Thanks for your reply, Oddly. This is the info I meant (bottom line):

"Q-2 “This piece of the sign needs to be ordered in. Complete the sub-quests to earn the part. Right scroll piece. Star earned.
2-1 Sub-quests-two parts: Fly to Italy and Fly to Egypt.
2-2 Upgrade your antique shop sign- White House Yellow 250,000 Coin (change from gold to coin unlock is buying any 40 food items)."

It's on the thread about the Museum Door quests.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 26, 16 4:04 PM
Ha. I read it on another post in the guide to the plane repairs. Maybe I misunderstood or it's something they used to do but don't now.

Thanks for letting me know.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 26, 16 10:37 AM
I bought 40 food ages ago but don't seem to have the gold to coin unlock. Am I missing something?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 17, 16 12:12 PM
I cannot believe that we, having paid to be members, have to go through all that faffing about to get a pair of gloves! Why can't the BF techs do these games properly? All the bugs and glitches in Sir Match a Lot and now this. They must be using hamsters.

It's rubbish. And I'm going to uninstall the game. This is not good, BFG. This is not good at all.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator