Posts created by MagentaRose

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 31, 16 8:47 PM
KayteCat wrote:I agree on having a story archive! Sometimes I realize that I went through a character quest and forgot to read the bit of story... and then I think D'Oh!

Maybe the "story so far" could be a link somewhere in the game, that reads your level and gives you access to the story through the previous level. That would be cool!

Good idea KayteCat. I would also like to see the names of the Characters show when you click on them as sometimes I haven't a clue who they are talking about & if they have no quest for you the name doesn't show.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 26, 16 3:16 AM
Pazlovejoy wrote:I haven't encountered this yet. What makes them speak (or text)?

Maybe you have to be a certain level as my pets don't talk to me yet.
Can someone answer Pazlovejoy's question?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 25, 16 11:42 PM
Sortilege wrote:Yes. Each one costs 3 diamonds. So, if you only need a few, it would make sense to buy them.

Good Luck!

So how do you "buy" these airship items. The only option I see is "Find" next to the item I don't have enough of when I open up the items required for the airship .

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 25, 16 6:05 PM
Yes, I'm stuck at this one also. 40 HOS's resulting in "1" clay tablet . Only another 21 to get!!!! I even got up during my sleep time to send an empty ship hoping that would make a difference. With another Airship quest in a few days & low on other items this may be 1 challenge I don't succeed in

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 1, 16 5:46 PM
Her quest "Send gifts to friends to get postcards" seems to be the only thing she repeatedly asks for that I've run out of items to send & can't craft "Pets" that need the postcards. Since friends need the same items as I do (mainly for the airship), I can't finish other quests.

I know you don't have to finish her quests but I want to get the "Ace Assistant" Achievement. At least space the quest apart & not repeatedly straight after one another!!!!!

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 16 11:51 PM
Have followed the troubleshooting guide for game installation problems several times. When I start the game I hear voices, music, with a small black rectangle in the left top corner of page which I cannot click on. Have uninstalled & reinstalled 4 times but still unsuccessful. BigFish app up to date. No error messages appear.
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. Processor: Intel i7-3820 CPU 3.60 Ghz. Memory: 16384MB RAM. DirectX Version: 11.

This was response from Customer Support:-
Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 72 hours. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

No the issue hasn't been resolved & your response was telling me to follow the troubleshooting guide which I had already stated I did!!!! I then tried the "Trial" version but it also didn't work.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 25, 16 3:30 PM
Whoopee - the Sale is on. Unfortunatley nothing to get excited about. A whopping big $3 saving !!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 16 8:25 PM
Thanks cbtx for clarifying this. My apologies for the whinge. I mentally calculated Spin 10 as being 10,000 spin 11 as 11,000 etc. Next time I'll get out the calculator first & not rely on mental arithmetics

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 20, 16 7:48 PM
This stupid challenge will really empty the bank or stop many players from going any further with the challenge due to lack of coins. First Spin 100, 2nd spin 200, 300, 400 etc etc !!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 16, 16 6:18 AM
Desertdruid wrote:
MagentaRose wrote:
I'm sure it only means they are playing A bigfish game (not necessarily Midnight Castle) for the green headshots to show.

I don't think so. I have other BF games & in them I am most certainly not Druid with a Gardener avatar.
If it were so, it would not be useful as an indicator if some one is still playing MC. They could have quit MC, be playing Gummy Drop, & show up green. That would not be helpful… it would be misleading.

I can only go by what I have noticed on my Friends that are showing up as green headshots but have not changed their Avatars or pets for several weeks. One friend who use to constantly change avatars & pets still has the Christmas Room with a Christmas Avatar & never opened the Spring Room but is showing as green.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 15, 16 4:05 AM
bfgBellerophon wrote:[/b],

In regards to the red and green headshots that players are seeing, this does represent if the player has been active within the last 7 days. A green headshot refers to that particular player being active within the last 7 days. A red headshot entails that they haven't been active.

bfgBellerophon

I'm sure it only means they are playing A bigfish game (not necessarily Midnight Castle) for the green headshots to show.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 19, 16 1:13 AM
I also had 2 games running on the one computer & yes, they did merge which totally ruined the game. If you do run 2 games on the 1 computer make sure that when you sign into each one you wait several seconds until you see that the on-line (blue) indicator is on & you read "Logged in as"...... before you start playing the maps.

Also do not leave your 1st game in an area that your 2nd game hasn't visited when you sign in to your 2nd game - this was when my games merged. I hope this makes sense. Maybe someone else could explain this better.

Good luck.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 19, 16 12:54 AM
and Grandmastered in the map games. All that's left to do is grandmaster in the mini games & then I can restart this beautiful but unfinished gggrrr game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 14, 15 7:12 AM
Too bad if your collecting "Thank You" cards hoping to craft a pet because Trina takes them & you need to complete her quest otherwise you can't advance if you want to get Keys from her. She sometimes asks for them several times a day!!!! I remember the Spring Fairy also took your Thank You cards.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 14, 15 5:20 AM
Trina takes them from you & you don't have a choice but to give them to her if you want to proceed to get Keys. This annoying part of the game where you lost Thank You Cards was also given by the Spring Fairy.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 31, 15 2:17 AM
ChestnutHeights wrote:

I believe the levels are..

1 star-- Trainee
2 star-- Novice
3 star-- (can't remember)
4 star-- Professional
5 star-- Master

1 star - Trainee
2 star - Apprentice
3 star - Professional
4 star - Expert (yes you'd think professional would be 4)
5 star - Grand Master

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 30, 15 9:56 PM
Bella7a wrote:Read... and read again all the topics. You are probably shooting off this proposal and targeting the wrong people...

The decision to end updates for Awakening Kingdoms was mutually agreed upon by both Big Fish Games and Boomzap so I don't think pinklady is targeting the wrong people.

AK was the 1st & now the last game I will ever spend real money on so I thank BF for the money I'll save.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 22, 15 5:37 PM
It is also listed as Bestseller #2 on BoomZap site & is #27 on the BigFish site. Makes the decision to cancel the game so puzzling!!!

I can find no FTP game that even comes close to the wonderful diversity of this game & I purchased all the Awakening Series after I started playing it.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 21, 15 4:58 AM
I'm sure Big Fish can't wait until we all decide to stop playing this once wonderful game. Their mission will then be achieved... they can then close this Forum so no one else finds out what can happen if they spend real money on their FTP games.

It taught me a lesson - to never purchase Crystals or Coins again, so I should be thankful for that.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 18, 15 2:40 AM
spidy5 wrote:Don't get your hopes up seeing no has posted to the appeal page in three days. Once the appeal hits the second page I have a feeling it will be done.

Your absolutely right - it is very disappointing that we couldn't get more players to add their names to the various posts to keep the game from ending - I tried many times with various posts but those posts just went into oblivion like the appeal one will eventually do.

No, I haven't and I won't get my hopes up because I really know what the outcome is.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator