Posts created by Kingo62

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 15 12:42 AM
Hi folks. Any idea when Midnight Calling: Anabel Collector's Edition will be available on IOS? It only seems to be on PC at the moment.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 15 12:45 AM
Finally reached the dizzying heights of the fabled, legendary level 65 at long last!!. Thank you to all my friends for their gifting along the way, which has helped me enormously. I couldn't have done it without you. Now to build up my coins and inventory before the update. I get the feeling I'm going need them. With the length of time it's taking the developers to create it, I suspect it will be a doozy. Happy gaming!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 15 2:36 AM
Hi Spellweaver13. The little wrapped gifts for friends cannot be used at this time. Hopefully there will be an update that will allow us to use them or sell them in the future.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 6, 15 7:37 AM
Hi 39frogger65. The gift for friends items are not able to be used for anything at this time. Hopefully in a future update we will be able to use them or sell them or something.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 24, 15 8:06 AM
Hi Eggbox. The only problem I had with the tournament was that I kept getting fake scores of over 21 million, which looked great but didn't get me anywhere.
As for trying to get a decent score, the only way I know how is to collect the tokens during the tournaments and use them to spin the wheel at the end before I submit my score.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 15 4:10 AM
Hi gameslvr. The game does have more interesting levels. I'm on level 51 and I only have to craft one item at a time and there have been other levels like that between levels 24 and 51.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 6, 15 5:32 AM
Hi Peanut242. Could you describe one of the red items for me please and I'll see what I can find out. If I don't know the answer, I'm sure someone will recognise the item.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 5, 15 5:05 AM
Hi Peanut242. The red items in your friends wish lists are items they want but you don't have in your inventory. To get to the dragon you have to click in the guy in the cloak near the game table and a list of 6 characters including the dragon will appear. You can then play dice with whichever character you choose.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 13, 15 7:06 AM
Oh well. Hopefully one day we'll be able to use them and the pink gift boxes as well. Thanks sbaker.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 13, 15 3:03 AM
Hi folks. Does anyone know if the "odd eggs" can be used for anything other than selling?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 8, 15 5:27 AM
Hi Qeeny. I have also only ever received basic items from crafting.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 4, 15 7:48 PM
Since the update, I have finally been able to access the tournaments, but the last one I did an hour ago, gave me the $21,000,000 score that people were getting during the black screen blue dot epidemic. Is there still a problem with the tournaments? Are other people still having tournament score issues?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 3, 15 4:01 PM
Hi BFG Techies. Thank you so much for all your hard work!! The last update worked! I have all my friends back, I can access the quests, everything works. Thank you again. Sorry, gotta go now - game time!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 3, 15 3:56 PM
Yahoo! The update worked!!! Thank you tech people for all your hard work! I've got all my friends back and I have started to send gifts to them. Thank you all for your patience and for sending me gifts while I was unable to return the favour. Gotta go now - game time!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 15 3:32 AM
I'm on IPad, but it's only 8.30pm here. I'm in Australia.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 15 2:59 AM
Hi everyone. Just wanted to put out a HUGE thank you to everyone who gifted me suns. I have just been able yo craft the Jack-in-the-box pet!! Thank you so much for giving me the chance to do this!!
Peanut242 - the threads are related to MC. They seem to be random ones that various players have opened.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 22, 15 5:24 PM
Hi PollyPinks. I have also got black screen blue dot disease and have had it for months. I have been quarantined out of tournaments (double message on the play button so the play button won't work), and quarantined from my friends (they disappeared from my friends list). Now I can't get my friends back, add more friends or gift anyone. I also can't complete any quests as the person Prof Pinfeather is sending me to doesn't have an exclamation mark above their head and tells me to go away if I click on them. Frustrating. At least I can acces the game and play a little bit if I'm careful and don't leave feeding pets as my last extra task before leaving the game.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 15 12:39 AM
Hi. I only need 6 more suns to craft the Jack-in-the-box pet. Can anyone help? Unfortunately my game issues mean I can't gift anyone in return yet. My id is i291698. When the fix goes through and I can gift again, I have heaps of spring flowers if anyone needs them.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 16, 15 5:39 AM
I think the game has someone watching us play and when they see that we need a particular item they jig the game to make sure it's very hard for us to get. Lol

posted in Midnight Castle on May 16, 15 2:03 AM
Hi Peanut242. I think it has to do with which version of the IPad you have. I've also had trouble accessing the game since March (black screen blue dot) and I've got an older IPad (version 3?).

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator